🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Not Allowed Back On Twitter

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
At least for now, but I thought that he didn't want back on anyways and that he was perfectly happy with Truth Social?

Didn't read the linked story, did you?

“Twitter will not allow anyone who was de-platformed for violating Twitter rules back on platform until we have a clear process for doing so, which will take at least a few more weeks,”

Trump is just like everyone else.

Didn't read the linked story, did you?

“Twitter will not allow anyone who was de-platformed for violating Twitter rules back on platform until we have a clear process for doing so, which will take at least a few more weeks,”

Trump is just like everyone else.

Yes I did, how was I arguing with the fact?

Resetting a system thats dedicated to massive amounts of saving public information isn't something that can be changed overnight.
Programs have to be stringently filtered and debugged. They might even have to deplatform, which can take a very long time to revamp.

Whatever is going to happen with Musk on board at Twitter, is going to take no less than a year.

Ho does his first amendment right apply to a privately owned entity ?

Can twitter ban all black people? why or why not?

Tell me stupid, if I am in a McDonalds and say "Joe Biden sucks." Do they have the right to ban me from all McDonalds nationwide?

They are private, so they can control what customers say and think, right?

Or is there something in common law about "community space?"

I don't think Trump has weighed in on this at all.

This was just Musk saying what the Twitter policy is.
Musk made it clear that he will wait until after the midterms to make the decision on who can return and who can't. I actually doubt Trump will return while he is still building his own brand on Truth Social. Maybe after he announces his run for '24 he'll "Tweet" as well as "Truth"

Forum List

Back