Donald Trump on Terror: ‘This Bloodshed Must End’

And why do we only care about "terrorist" attacks?

IN THIS THREAD, SNOWFLAKE, BECAUSE THAT IS THE TOPIC BEING DISCUSSED.

If you can't stay on topic, feel free to leave and start your own thread about anything you want to. :p

IN THIS THREAD, SNOWFLAKE, BECAUSE THAT IS THE TOPIC BEING DISCUSSED.

If you can't stay on topic, feel free to leave and start your own thread about anything you want to. :p

Oh anything else doesn't fit your narrative. Got it. You could have just said that.

Nut jobs going off at work on people they have had interactions with for years is Wholly Incomparable to scruff beard hateful zealots blowing up unknown little girls with nail bombs

Do you libs and Muz defenders really not get this?

crooked donnie better cover his sorry ass here at home and let the rest of the world deal with their own issues, terrorist or otherwise.

4QFrh4S.jpg

Nut jobs going off at work on people they have had interactions with for years is Wholly Incomparable to scruff beard hateful zealots blowing up unknown little girls with nail bombs

I am sure that the family friends and loved ones of the dead are feeling very relieved that it was not Muslim terrorism ...ayup sure enough.....

Oh anything else doesn't fit your narrative. Got it. You could have just said that.
upload_2017-6-5_14-19-44.jpeg

What do you not understand about 'staying on TOPIC', that the topic of this thread is TERRORISM?

Are you really that stupid or just that desperate to defend how you tried to drag the discussion off topic?

I am sure that the family friends and loved ones of the dead are feeling very relieved that it was not Muslim terrorism ...ayup sure enough.....
Thank you for the non answer and deflection; that does not work here young Jedi

crooked donnie better cover his sorry ass here at home and let the rest of the world deal with their own issues, terrorist or otherwise.
YOU MEAN HOW 'BIG EARS' DRAGEGD US INTO AN UN-CONSTITUTIONAL WAR IN LIBYA TO HELP THE MURDERING TERRORISTS BEHIND 3,000 DEAD AMERICANS ON 9/11/01, HOW BARRY DRAGGED THE US INTO AN UN-CONSTITUTIONAL WAR IN SYRIA TO HELP ISIS FIGHT THEIR CIVIL WAR AGAINST AL-ASAD?

upload_2017-6-5_14-23-25.jpeg

Now THAT was one helluva damn funny hypocritical comment!

upload_2017-6-5_14-24-10.jpeg

Wait, Tramp said he had a secret plan that would completely defeat ISIL so FAST our heads would spin. So ISIL is already defeated by Tramp don't you know.
There Are No Non-Combatants in a Combat Zone.

Turn Putin and Assad loose in Syria, including unlimited war against the "good Muslim," human-shield wielding, Saudi-financed mercenaries. Carpet-bomb Mosul; ignore collateral damage. The air-conditioned ethics of the Geneva Convention were a self-righteous show by civilization's enemies pretending to make war civilized.

The air-conditioned ethics of the Geneva Convention were a self-righteous show by civilization's enemies pretending to make war civilized.
War is not civilized - never was. While I applaud the Geneva Conventions' attempt to create and get all nations to agree to what equates to the 'Marquis of Queensbury' Rules for combat, it only succeeds when everyone agrees to abide by them. Even then war is not 'civilized'.

The victims are just as dead.

And then they say "Only Muslims are committing terrorism!"
The incident in Fla is not a terrorist attack. Nice try, snowflake.

Incident in Fla may not be, but there were plenty of non Islamic terrorist attacks.

Just to name a few:

White guy shooting up a movie theater was a terrorist attack -12 dead, 70 injured
White guy shooting up a black church was a terrorist attack - 9 people dead
White guy killed 20+ kids in elementary school, that was terrorism.
Hispanic guy just plowed through pedestrians in Times Square.

Incident in Fla may not be, but there were plenty of non Islamic terrorist attacks.

Just to name a few: blah, blah, blah....

Again, the incident in Fla was NOT a TERRORIST attack. This thread addresses Trump's reaction to the terrorist attack in the UK, which was perpetrated by Islamic Extremists.

No one other than snowflakes from what I have seen have suggested anyone else believes only Muslims commit terrorist attacks. No one I know believes only Muslims commits terrorist attacks.

That being said, back to the OP, The President who actually mocked Americans before the terrorist he let into the country killed 7 US citizens. Compared to that, compared to Trump's passion and desire to PROTECT Americans, Trump is not the asshole that Obama is.

Trump may be wrong in what he wants / is trying to do, but at least he has never mocked Americans before turning a terrorist loose amongst them, resulting in the deaths of 7 Americans.

Last edited:
I like how Donald is conceared more about Bloodshed in England, when just today another gun freak in Florida killed 5 people after being fired .

Has trump ever gotten around to speaking about anything in the US? Or is he still too busy insulting every ally the US used to have?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

When we talk about hate crimes you righties are quick to point out "who cares what the killer thinks, the crime is the crime ".
A crime is a crime, but as Obama pointed out, a case of workplace violence is NOT a terrorist attack. The attack in Fla was not a terrorist attack.

Yeah, and what about deaths from tornadoes?

He hasn't even had Spicey lie for him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back