Donald Trump on Terror: ‘This Bloodshed Must End’

I like how Donald is conceared more about Bloodshed in England, when just today another gun freak in Florida killed 5 people after being fired .
I agree! He definitely should have injected himself into a local law enforcement issue and proclaimed how stupidly they acted!

And then they say "Only Muslims are committing terrorism!"
The incident in Fla is not a terrorist attack. Nice try, snowflake.

Incident in Fla may not be, but there were plenty of non Islamic terrorist attacks.

Just to name a few:

White guy shooting up a movie theater was a terrorist attack -12 dead, 70 injured
White guy shooting up a black church was a terrorist attack - 9 people dead
White guy killed 20+ kids in elementary school, that was terrorism.
Hispanic guy just plowed through pedestrians in Times Square.

Not a single one was a terrorist attack. Not a single one was the product of a network conspiracy with a central command.

You are attempting to conflate crime with terrorism. No. Not any more than the London Blitz was the same as an after soccer riot.

And the terror attacks in the usa haven't been part of any isis planning . Just a bunch of wannabes "inspired" by isis .
And that matters how? It's the ideology that must be defeated you dumbass

Incident in Fla may not be, but there were plenty of non Islamic terrorist attacks.

Just to name a few:

White guy shooting up a movie theater was a terrorist attack -12 dead, 70 injured

Not a single one was a terrorist attack. Not a single one was the product of a network conspiracy with a central command.

You are attempting to conflate crime with terrorism. No. Not any more than the London Blitz was the same as an after soccer riot.

And the terror attacks in the usa haven't been part of any isis planning . Just a bunch of wannabes "inspired" by isis .

I say we defeat it by slapping in the face sane muslims with nonsense like Mulslim bans.

Just to name a few:

I say we defeat it by slapping in the face sane muslims with nonsense like Mulslim bans.
I don't disagree. Maybe have some pork in your hand at the time?

Just to name a few:

Yea, slap them with the pork. That's the ticket.

200_s.gif

Last edited:

Yea, slap them with the pork. That's the ticket.

EstsH0
We agree then!

5 people get mowed down in Florida and drumpf's response is 'words, words and words, words'. Uttering sound from one's mouth does not solve anything. It just makes Trump look like what he is, incompetent. Where is the 'quick defeat of Isis' this piece of crap promised? Ahhhh, too busy tweeting, like a 13 year old girl.
5 people in Florida weren't killed by ISIS. Your left wing courts are keeping us from taking them out. You're too dumb to even know the difference.

"Your left wing courts are keeping us from taking them out."

Explain. Your hyperbole plays to your alt-right pals, no one else.
Your judges have declared such common sense actions as keeping those people out are illegal. So now we get to deal with them here instead of leaving them in their country to be dealt with there.[/
5 people get mowed down in Florida and drumpf's response is 'words, words and words, words'. Uttering sound from one's mouth does not solve anything. It just makes Trump look like what he is, incompetent. Where is the 'quick defeat of Isis' this piece of crap promised? Ahhhh, too busy tweeting, like a 13 year old girl.
5 people in Florida weren't killed by ISIS. Your left wing courts are keeping us from taking them out. You're too dumb to even know the difference.

"Your left wing courts are keeping us from taking them out."

Explain. Your hyperbole plays to your alt-right pals, no one else.
Your judges have declared such common sense actions as keeping those people out are illegal. So now we get to deal with them here instead of leaving them in their country to be dealt with there.
Yes Trump has tried to implement his plan but a few bought and paid for judges have thwarted so far.

Supreme Court will likely overturn.
Libs will proclaim "Not MY Supreme Court" and talk about impeaching them or just good ole fashioned street riot

Last edited:
Can't wait for the "Not MY Supreme Court" protests or calls for impeachment

Just to name a few:

Tell us No-Straw-Dumas, how do you defeat 'the ideology'. All the world has been trying to do that for the last 16 years, if you have the magic phrase to utter by all means contact orange-turd and let him know.

Just to name a few:

Tell us No-Straw-Dumas, how do you defeat 'the ideology'. All the world has been trying to do that for the last 16 years, if you have the magic phrase to utter by all means contact orange-turd and let him know.
16 years?

Try hundreds idiot.

Kill them where they gather.
Kill them where they train.
Kick them out of our country.
Stop them from entering our country.
Stop pretending we owe them constitutional rights.

Stop being liberal pc pussies

Just to name a few:

16 years?

Try hundreds idiot.

Hey the resident con idiot makes an appearance. Isn't Gunsmoke playing on some channel right now? You're missing it!

16 years?

Try hundreds idiot.

Hey the resident con idiot makes an appearance. Isn't Gunsmoke playing on some channel right now? You're missing it!
You asked a question. I gave You an answer. Don't be a pussy & run away from it.

16 years?

Try hundreds idiot.

You asked a question. I gave You an answer. Don't be a pussy & run away from it.

Ok pussy, go find your safe space. Where the evil 'whatever' won't 'git you.

16 years?

Try hundreds idiot.

Ok pussy, go find your safe space. Where the evil 'whatever' won't 'git you.
Wow,

You lack courage. I met the challenge you put forth and you run straight to insults instead of addressing my response.

A coward if I ever saw one

I'm going to bed Isaac, maybe you can muster up some manhood overnight instead of posting like a teenage girl.

I won't be holding my breath

And that is why Trumpists are the most despicable liars, even after their lies are exposed, they just keep on lying.
All you did was respond by saying, 'Uh-uh'. You exposed nothing more than how much you worship 'Big Ears'.

After his terrorist murdered the 7 in Ca, Barry was concerned more with defending Muslim Extremists by sending out his AG to treaten Americans with prosecution.

What an incredible Islamic Extremist Sympathizing POS...
Keep them lies coming!
You're such a flaming, delusional liberal snowflake...

God help you...no one else can.
When the lies fail, the Right stoops to personal attacks.
Thank you.
Oh poor 'Kathy Griffin' snowflake, trying to play the 'victim' card, claiming others are to blame for your lies and stupidity.

The only one you are convincing is yourself ... but don't let me stop you. Please continue. I find it amusing...
And now deflection.
You lied about what Obama said, and who he said it to, own it!

And now deflection.
STFU, idiot.

I said Obama mocked Americans by declaring they were afraid of widows and orphans. He did.

"Apparently they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," Obama said."
-- http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...efugee-opponents-scared-of-widows-and-orphans

Several days later the terrorist he let into the country killed 7 Americans in California. Obama received no condemnation from snowflakes for his remark made before again allowing Americans to die needlessly. But assholes like you have no problem attacking Trump for doing what Barry did not - taking the terrorist threat seriously and wanting to keep Americans safe.

And now deflection.
STFU, idiot.
I said Obama mocked Americans by declaring they were afraid of widows and orphans. He did.
"Apparently they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," Obama said."
-- Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'
Again we see why the Right are the lowest LYING SCUM on the face of the Earth!!!!!
NO "quote" from the Right can ever be trusted!!!!!!

Here is the FULL quote from YOUR OWN LINK showing Obama was mocking Republicans in general and GOP governor Christie in particular!!! Especially notice how the dishonest LYING SCUM cut the last sentence off and added a period after the word "said" instead of ... indicating there was more to the sentence, namely the words "of Republicans"!!!!!!!

"President Obama is lashing out at Republican politicians who oppose allowing Syrian refugees into the U.S., accusing them of being "scared of widows and orphans."

Speaking to reporters Wednesday morning in the Philippines, Obama scoffed at attempts to block refugees following the Paris terror attacks as "political posturing" that "needs to stop."

"Apparently they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," Obama said of Republicans. "At first, they were too scared of the press being too tough on them in the debates. Now they are scared of three year old orphans. That doesn’t seem so tough to me."

Obama apparently directed his ire at New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R), who said Tuesday he opposes allowing people fleeing the conflict in Syria to resettle in the U.S., even "orphans under five.""

Ed, are you saying politicians are not Americans? I said Obama mocked Americans about being afraid of widows and orphans. Days later 'his' terrorist killed 7 Americans in California. Obama even ignored his own Intel agencies who warned him terrorists had infiltrated the refugee ranks and twere trying to come into the US.

The Americans who voiced concerns over our security were proven right, and Obama was just exposed - again - as a condescending, terrorist sympathizing asshole.

You are so rabidly determined to defend Obama that you continue to ignore how Barry mocked concern for our security...just days before his incompetence and failed policies led needlessly to more dead Americans.

Ed, are you saying politicians are not Americans? I said Obama mocked Americans about being afraid of widows and orphans. Days later 'his' terrorist killed 7 Americans in California. Obama even ignored his own Intel agencies who warned him terrorists had infiltrated the refugee ranks and twere trying to come into the US.

The Americans who voiced concerns over our security were proven right, and Obama was just exposed - again - as a condescending, terrorist sympathizing asshole.

You are so rabidly determined to defend Obama that you continue to ignore how Barry mocked concern for our security...just days before his incompetence and failed policies led needlessly to more dead Americans.
The San Bernadino guy was American born . He's really just like the guy who shot up his workplace the other day .

Obama kept us safer than the guy before . That's a fact .

Forum List

Back