Donald Trump personally paid for hundreds of Christmas dinners

All of the above are Trump worshippers , its good to know who they are. He can rip people off and that is fine with them, he can defame the FBI and Judicial system and that is fine with them. He can self declare how he has abused women and that is fine with them. Everything he does is fine with them. I actually do believe he can murder someone and that would be fine with them. Never mind he kills the reputation of better Americans that him.

All of the above are Trump worshippers , its good to know who they are. He can rip people off and that is fine with them, he can defame the FBI and Judicial system and that is fine with them. He can self declare how he has abused women and that is fine with them. Everything he does is fine with them. I actually do believe he can murder someone and that would be fine with them. Never mind he kills the reputation of better Americans that him.
When he gut-punched Hillary it was fine with me. When he destroyed ISIS it was fine with me. When he bought people dinner it was fine by me.

President Donald Trump personally paid for hundreds of Christmas dinners for members of law enforcement who were working over the holiday.

Hundreds of Christmas dinners were served on Christmas day to members of the Secret Service, the White House Military Office, and the Palm Beach Sheriff Department, according to a source speaking to CNN’s Noah Gray.

The meals were described as a “full Christmas spread” and included turkey and a dessert buffet. The meals were served from 1-7 p.m. so that everyone could get food on a rotating shift.

Trump is spending his Christmas holiday at his club at Mar-a-lago.

Donald Trump Pays for Christmas Dinner for Hundreds of Law Enforcement Members Working the Holiday

--------------------------------------------------------------
not impressed, they get paid well , would of been more impressed if he fed the hungry, you know say open Mar Largo up and invite the homeless. That would of impressed me.

Good for our President

I was a nice thing to do

President Donald Trump personally paid for hundreds of Christmas dinners for members of law enforcement who were working over the holiday.

Hundreds of Christmas dinners were served on Christmas day to members of the Secret Service, the White House Military Office, and the Palm Beach Sheriff Department, according to a source speaking to CNN’s Noah Gray.

The meals were described as a “full Christmas spread” and included turkey and a dessert buffet. The meals were served from 1-7 p.m. so that everyone could get food on a rotating shift.

Donald Trump Pays for Christmas Dinner for Hundreds of Law Enforcement Members Working the Holiday

not impressed, they get paid well , would of been more impressed if he fed the hungry, you know say open Mar Largo up and invite the homeless. That would of impressed me.
So good of the President to take care of his men who are forced by the job to be away from their families.

The homeless doesn't need to be fed at a luxury resort like trump's. Plenty of places are available for them on skid row.

Give me a break, they would be working on Xmas no matter what, everyone works on Xmas, like Nurses, nurses aids, doctors, airport personnel, firemen, most have to work on holidays. I have no sympathy for those workers who are getting paid holiday pay.

Also I could careless that Trump gave them a free meal.
Oh you care alright. You care more than anything. Btw, it's Christmas, not XMas.

No its Xmas to me. You can spell out Christ mas , which stands for Christ's mass if you want. Christ is generic , it means anointed one, and Trump is your new Christ and he also thinks so.
It does not stand for Christ’s mass. It is a celebration of his birthday. You need a douche!

So good of the President to take care of his men who are forced by the job to be away from their families.

The homeless doesn't need to be fed at a luxury resort like trump's. Plenty of places are available for them on skid row.

Give me a break, they would be working on Xmas no matter what, everyone works on Xmas, like Nurses, nurses aids, doctors, airport personnel, firemen, most have to work on holidays. I have no sympathy for those workers who are getting paid holiday pay.

Oh you care alright. You care more than anything. Btw, it's Christmas, not XMas.

No its Xmas to me. You can spell out Christ mas , which stands for Christ's mass if you want. Christ is generic , it means anointed one, and Trump is your new Christ and he also thinks so.
It does not stand for Christ’s mass. It is a celebration of his birthday. You need a douche!

Christ was born sometime in March

December 25 is Santa's Birthday

He isn't doing it to impress you,he did it to show the men and women who defend us every damn day in a job that very few people appreciate it that HE does care and respects them.

And Christ was resurrected sometime around Passover.

I wonder why they don't call it Santamas.

He isn't doing it to impress you,he did it to show the men and women who defend us every damn day in a job that very few people appreciate it that HE does care and respects them.

He sure does not respect the judicial or other gov programs, just the cops he wants them to worship him.

Cops and the military, what does that tell you?

PS: the SS and cops in his county are protecting him and his buddies.

He sure does not respect the judicial or other gov programs, just the cops he wants them to worship him.

Cops and the military, what does that tell you?
He doesn't respect CORRUPT politicians,lawyers,judges or law enforcement officials. Get it right now.

Horseshit

It's all part of the War on Christmas

Christians trying to steal Santa's day

But the kid's know better
Christmas is about Santa bringing presents, not the birth of some Jewish Kid

He works for zero salary. He spent his personal money feeding groups at Christmas. He sent that marine that Obama’s left to rot in a shitty Mexican prision twenty five grand. Yep! Trump is a horrible man.

You are making it sound like those who are homeless don't already have somewhere to go when they do: shelters and mission places.

God bless you and them and our leader and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly

P.S. I get why he chose our law enforcement officers to be who he focused on. He picked them because of all the grief that they are given thanks to the ones who are dirty. How often do you hear about homeless people getting that kind of treatment? Very little if any.

It's all part of the War on Christmas

Christians trying to steal Santa's day

But the kid's know better
Christmas is about Santa bringing presents, not the birth of some Jewish Kid
Santamas.

Liberals complain because they complain about everything Trump. It is part of the resist movement. They cannot be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back