Donald Trump rallies are nothing but Klan rallies wrapped in bullshit!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, lets face it, yaw know and I know Trump is nothing but a Klan leader leading his mindless minions, ie white folks down the path of a Hitler move. He will be great divider...good luck

Folks, lets face it, yaw know and I know Trump is nothing but a Klan leader leading his mindless minions, ie white folks down the path of a Hitler move. He will be great divider...good luck
yes, I think you are right, if elected he is going to tear apart all of the racial unity that obama created.
everyone has been so loving for the last 7 years.

Do you ever grow tired of your role in life as a pussy who whines about white people who discriminate against you even when they're doing their best not to?

It is not white people's job to make you happy or successful.

Take ownership of your own life.

Man up.

If you are a failure in life, you have only yourself to blame.

If that is true and you believe it, the size of those rallys and the tens of thousands who go, must have your shit leaking out of your ass and into your socks.

You create more division when you claim something you cannot prove.

I stand firmly by what I said. Trump is nothing but rehashed version of Nazi-ism, only he's wrapped in a suit and tie and his followers although dumb and white, are just more ignorant. The very source of all the pain you white people are having in this country, this need to be heard, this feeling of being left behind, this wanting to take your country back, make it great....all this anst you red racist are feeling....the source...Trump, the top 1% of this nation that takes all the wealth and feed peanuts to the rest of us...and you, conservatives are worshiping the very intity that is destroying this country and your too damned foolish, blind and stupid to see it.

Yeah, he's stupid, he's rich, he hates women, and he's a racist.

I noticed the screams of this false narrative are growing even louder after the Hillary campaign announce that claiming Trump was a bigot would be their top priority.

Strange how a Cracker who was First Lady of a Southern state (Arkansas) has the nerve to call a North Eastern liberal a racist.

I stand firmly by what I said. Trump is nothing but rehashed version of Nazi-ism, only he's wrapped in a suit and tie and his followers although dumb and white, are just more ignorant. The very source of all the pain you white people are having in this country, this need to be heard, this feeling of being left behind, this wanting to take your country back, make it great....all this anst you red racist are feeling....the source...Trump, the top 1% of this nation that takes all the wealth and feed peanuts to the rest of us...and you, conservatives are worshiping the very intity that is destroying this country and your too damned foolish, blind and stupid to see it.
The Donald is a-comin' fer you, boy... ya'll best be checkin' unner yer bed every night... lordamercy... yawzir...

Puh-leeeez...
75_75.gif

Typical left wing drivel. When you have nothing left to add to a conversation call "racism". And add the word nazi for shock effect. Of course at this point you need to add nazi to the conversation, the word racist doesn't work any more.

Typical left wing drivel. When you have nothing left to add to a conversation call "racism". And add the word nazi for shock effect. Of course at this point you need to add nazi to the conversation, the word racist doesn't work any more.

This guy not left wing

I WILL FIGHT DONALD TRUMP AND WHAT HE STANDS FOR TO THE CONVENTION, BEYOND THE CONVENTION TO NOVEMBER AND BEYOND THAT, SHOULD HE BE ELECTED UNTIL HE AND HIS SO-CALLED MOVEMENT — WHICH IS BASED ON ANGER, ENVY AND IGNORANCE — IS CAST INTO OUTER DARKNESS.

Veteran Republican strategist J.M. “Mac” Stipanovich

Read more here: Panic swells talk of contested convention to propel Marco Rubio to nomination

Donald Trump is running on a Chase-the-11,000,000 Illegal Beaners Out-of-the-Country platform...

Donald Trump is running on a Don't-Let-Any-More-Muzzies-In platform...

Donald Trump is running on a Kill-Obamacare platform...

Donald Trump is running on a Kill TPP platform...

Donald Trump is running on a Kill NAFTA platform...

Donald Trump is running on a Kill Jihadis platform...

Donald Trump is running on a Force-Jobs-Back-Onshore platform...

Donald Trump is running on a Screw-Over-Offshoring-and-Outsourcing-Companies platform...

Donald Trump is running on a Dump LibTard Common Core platform...

Donald Trump is running on a Phukk-Political-Correctness platform...

Vast numbers of Americans are eating that up...

Vast numbers more are likely to fall in behind him, once he locks down the Delegate Count he needs for the Nomination...

Should the GOP Ruling Elites (Establishment) try to out-maneuver him on this one, they will be sitting outside the Party front gates, on November 9, 2016...

And isn't it grand... watching LibTards shitting their pants over the prospect?

Ahhhhhh... life is good.

Last edited:

This guy not left wing

I WILL FIGHT DONALD TRUMP AND WHAT HE STANDS FOR TO THE CONVENTION, BEYOND THE CONVENTION TO NOVEMBER AND BEYOND THAT, SHOULD HE BE ELECTED UNTIL HE AND HIS SO-CALLED MOVEMENT — WHICH IS BASED ON ANGER, ENVY AND IGNORANCE — IS CAST INTO OUTER DARKNESS.

Veteran Republican strategist J.M. “Mac” Stipanovich

Read more here: Panic swells talk of contested convention to propel Marco Rubio to nomination
And no mention of racists or nazis. Imagine that.

Do you ever grow tired of your role in life as a pussy who whines about white people who discriminate against you even when they're doing their best not to?

It is not white people's job to make you happy or successful.

Take ownership of your own life.

Man up.

If you are a failure in life, you have only yourself to blame.

Listen, if N E BODY IS GUILTY OF OBSESSION OVER BLACK PEOPLE, ITS YOUR MORONS ON USMESSAGE BOARD. I simply point out the hypocrisy you idiots display both here and on a nation scale. You can't stand the heat, than damit get out the kitchen. Calling you ass ho's out does not constitute any failures on my part.

Forum List

Back