Donald Trump Rally

Again, why would Trump want to prevent Putin from taking back his own territory, fighting corruption, disarming bio labs?? You’d think Trump would probably support Putin and Russia with those efforts, right?
Again Moon Bat, why would anybody be so stupid as to vote for a weak corrupt asshole like this Biden clown?

He's a fucking son of a bitch and I wish that he would just die and go to Hell for everything in his life that he's done.
Why? What if he doesn’t protect his heritage and his cities look like Baltimore?
458856C4-2D15-4B6C-98B7-302DA758DF4A.jpeg

Haha, nice attempt to divert the conversation. If Putin is righteous in his actions then Trump would need to support Russia if he is also to be righteous.

Hunter Bidens laptop has nothing to do with it. Get real
Trump can think how he wants.. I don’t put folks in boxes.
You don’t think politicians getting money illegally from countries that are going to war is a big deal? You don’t think the Bidens are compromised?

Again Moon Bat, why would anybody be so stupid as to vote for a weak corrupt asshole like this Biden clown?
Huh? What does that randomness have to do with this conversation?! Please pull your head out of your butt and join the topic

Trump can think how he wants.. I don’t put folks in boxes.
You don’t think politicians getting money illegally from countries that are going to war is a big deal? You don’t think the Bidens are compromised?
I think you are running from our conversation by trying to talk about the Bidens which have zero to do with what we are talking about. I wasn’t asking you to put anybody in a box either. You’re scrambling

I think you are running from our conversation by trying to talk about the Bidens which have zero to do with what we are talking about. I wasn’t asking you to put anybody in a box either. You’re scrambling
No you just dont like your side taking hits lol trump is the greatest president in the history of the world. Deal with it . Backed with facts. Have a good one

No you just dont like your side taking hits lol trump is the greatest president in the history of the world. Deal with it . Backed with facts. Have a good one
Classic white flag and run… funny stuff. Keep at it, you’ll get better with some practice

Huh? What does that randomness have to do with this conversation?! Please pull your head out of your butt and join the topic

Normally I agree with them but you're right, that didn't have anything to do with anything in this thread so far to my knowledge.

Sure, I think we would have a ton more information… false information if it’s coming from Trump.
Like masks work? Like therapeutics don’t work? Like vaccines will stop transmission? Interesting

One year after he "lost" elections Trump got packed rallies with 100k people watching online, while "your guy" who is "most popular president ever" sees only reporters in fake "white House" and behind green screen.
You seem to believe that the only people who vote are those who go to rallies. Have you always been that delusional?

Forum List

Back