Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

You are saying Google does your thinking for you? Are you even worth talking to?
LOL

No, I said Google does my searching for me. How do you search on the Internet unless you’re employing a search engine like Google?

Google puts anything that leans right at the bottom of the list. That proves they want no one reading the other side of the argument. I guess that is because your argument has 0 substance as why letting people know about Islam is dangerous or fascist or deserves your insults?

Why is it dangerous? Muslims are peaceful, right? If the threat was not evident none of this would be discussed.
:cuckoo:

Here's an example of a Google search which puts the gatewaypundit, which is conservative fake news central, at the top of the list...

Google Search: moore accuser faye gray

You should shut the fuck up before you hurt yourself.
And what does that change about Islam? Google is a PC giant, and you are its boy. And you should remember that Islam hurts everyone.
I wasn't talking about Islam. I was refuting your idiocy about Google putting anything leaning right to the bottom of the list. I gave you a Google search that put right-leaning gatewaypundit at the top of the list.

As far as Islam, it's not hurting me. Some of the folks I work with are Muslim and they're perfectly nice. Though there was one woman a few years back who was fired because she wrote crappy code and she put up a stink that she was fired because she was Muslim; which was ridiculous since there were other Muslims still working there. But even that was about her as an individual and not about the religion.
Explosive Video Claims Google Is Manipulating Search Results To Favor Hillary Clinton - Breitbart

Is Google Manipulating Search Results To Help Hillary Clinton?

Look at those. For you people the end justifies the means just like Islam,

It’s “far right” to post videos of Muslims destroying churches?

These video's were manufactured with intent to smear Muslims that really weren't doing what the video's said they were doing.

Are you people still watching the Sean Hannity show, you apparently don't know Jack Shit about anything.

It's not surprising by the way FOX NEWS has been reporting lately, that you don't know Jack Shit.

These type of video's put our embassy's, Americans working in those embassy's and our soldiers lives in danger. Apparently Trump doesn't know that.

The Prime Minister of Britian was none to happy with your Ass Clown today.

Last edited:
Members of Parliment have already said they don't want Donald Trump in their country. They feel he's just too dangerous.

Another proud feel good moment for his supporters.

Donald Trump retweets far-right videos

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Has the man gone crazy? Or..is he just showing his true colors?
Donald Trump retweets far-right videos

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Has the man gone crazy? Or..is he just showing his true colors?

Both.

The Bigoted Orange Twit creates another international incident. But hey - it's Wednesday, why not?

:wtf:

(CNN)President Donald Trump retweeted Wednesday morning three inflammatory videos from a British far-right account rife with anti-Muslim content.

The videos, posted by Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, a far-right and ultra-nationalist political group, depict purported Muslims assaulting people and, in one video, smashing a statue of the Virgin Mary.

Trump, who has previously warned that immigration from Muslim-majority nations threatens European and US security, frequently retweets other messages whose political views he finds favorable. But he has seldom shared messages as offensive and explosive as he did on Wednesday, and the retweets were immediately met with outrage in the United Kingdom and condemned by Downing Street.

Fransen reacted jubilantly online, touting that the videos had been shared with Trump's nearly 44 million followers. "GOD BLESS YOU TRUMP!" she wrote in all caps.

Fransen was found guilty of religiously aggravated harassment in November 2016 after abusing a Muslim woman wearing a hijab while she was with her four children. Fransen was fined by the court and ordered to pay costs.
Mucho Mas:

Trump retweets anti-Muslim videos - CNNPolitics
Did it piss you off?

They can't handle reality, they can't handle this is the same bs they are asking to come into this Country.

The hypocrites can't stand what they stand for so they have to cower by reacting and denying.

All Trump haters and Trump hating MSM do it...

Reality sucks and they can't stand it.

Just like this video and this is how they live, this is what these leftist retards don't get when they come here they think the same way they do not think nor act the way the Western world does like we the USA...

Muslim Brotherhood Militia throws children off the roof - 5 July 013 - Sidi Gaber Alex

REALITY IS REALITY LIKE IT OR NOT.............SNOWFLAKES

Not verified as being legit. But the president of the UnitedStates that has no filters or common sense, retreated it anyway.
Extremely reckless thing to do which is one of the many reasons more and more people are questioning this president's sanity.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL

No, I said Google does my searching for me. How do you search on the Internet unless you’re employing a search engine like Google?

Google puts anything that leans right at the bottom of the list. That proves they want no one reading the other side of the argument. I guess that is because your argument has 0 substance as why letting people know about Islam is dangerous or fascist or deserves your insults?

Why is it dangerous? Muslims are peaceful, right? If the threat was not evident none of this would be discussed.

Here's an example of a Google search which puts the gatewaypundit, which is conservative fake news central, at the top of the list...

And what does that change about Islam? Google is a PC giant, and you are its boy. And you should remember that Islam hurts everyone.
I wasn't talking about Islam. I was refuting your idiocy about Google putting anything leaning right to the bottom of the list. I gave you a Google search that put right-leaning gatewaypundit at the top of the list.

As far as Islam, it's not hurting me. Some of the folks I work with are Muslim and they're perfectly nice. Though there was one woman a few years back who was fired because she wrote crappy code and she put up a stink that she was fired because she was Muslim; which was ridiculous since there were other Muslims still working there. But even that was about her as an individual and not about the religion.
Explosive Video Claims Google Is Manipulating Search Results To Favor Hillary Clinton - Breitbart

Dude Islam didn't start world 1 and 2.
Islam didn't enslave natives in the Americas and killed millions.
Islam didn't 2nslave Asia, the Pacific, Africa and stole their resources.
Islam didn't topple regimes in dozens of countries and left those countries in ruins.
Islam didn't invade iraq, Afghanistan, lybia, ect....
Islam didn't drop bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Islam didn' gas innocent civilians Vietnam.
Islam doesn't sell weapons and create wats and arm both parties.
Islam doesn' veto and side with an apartheid state.
Look in the mirror before you point fingers.

Islam didn't topple regimes in dozens of countries and left those countries in ruins.
No but Islam was on the wrong side of the wars both times.. The uncle of Saddam Hussain joined forces with the Nazi's to try to oust Great Britain in the middle east.

No but Islam was on the wrong side of the wars both times.. The uncle of Saddam Hussain joined forces with the Nazi's to try to oust Great Britain in the middle east.

And I guess that's why we employed his nephew to take out the prime minister of Iraq in the 60's, and then re employed him as he was gassing kurds.

Hopefully we will wipe out muslims too

not sure what I'm looking at there. the incidents happened. The mere fact that a muslim was born in the netherlands proves nothing. He is still muslim. You all keep making sure to announce to the world muslim is great. yeah look at that greatness.

BTW "hands up don't shoot" you still believe that one? should we look up your posts on that one when it happened? I bet you were all over the cops. LOL, you are one of the biggest fking hypocrites on this board.
These three videos are no evidence at all they're just stupid hateful ridiculous bull s***. Trump's specialty along with Fox Rush Limbaugh Heritage and all the other crap you believe
the videos are of facts. undisputed. sorry charlie.
As a right winger it's not surprising that you have no idea what facts evidence or journalism are... Your right-wing media and talk shows are a joke that are laughed at everywhere in the world but here in brainwashed functionally ignorant stupid right-wing America.
just like a year of 'hands up don't shoot' was on the telie every night for a year and wasn't true? that kind of journalism?
That was on Fox making you the little hater dupe that you are, brainwashed functional moron. It's called hate propaganda.
sure gertrude.

About Loonwatch
The people behind Loonwatch generally ignore or severely downplay Islamic terrorism, since the significance of the issues they promote compares poorly to the hundreds of shootings, bombings, stabbing and beheadings that occur each month in the name of Allah. My own website, TheReligionofPeace.com (TROP) is a frequent target of theirs, since it presents a litany of Islamic violence that is difficult to ignore.

Read and tell me what is wrong with it. Where did you go Faun?
TheReligionofPeace - Answering Loonwatch
LOL

To save time, I use other sites to do work for me. Like I use Google to search the Net, I use LoonWatch to filter out nonsense. It’s a real time saver, you should try it some time.

And this was never much of a conversation. I don’t consider people who think we are at war with ¼ of the entire Earth’s population to be sane. So I really didn’t care much for what you had to say anyway. I only responded to point out we are not at war with Islam, we are at war with terrorism.
You are saying Google does your thinking for you? Are you even worth talking to?
LOL

so the question is why are they leaving their country?

not sure what I'm looking at there. the incidents happened. The mere fact that a muslim was born in the netherlands proves nothing. He is still muslim. You all keep making sure to announce to the world muslim is great. yeah look at that greatness.

BTW "hands up don't shoot" you still believe that one? should we look up your posts on that one when it happened? I bet you were all over the cops. LOL, you are one of the biggest fking hypocrites on this board.

The by line in the fight was that it was an immigrant beating up on a poor white dude. The religion of neither boy was not mentioned.

As I said earlier it is Trump and his Alt Right Agenda to conflate the political violence in Egypt and Syria by Radical Islamic's to all Muslims.

It really has nothing to do with Ferguson Mo.
was the dude a muslim whose parents came into the Netherlands? doh!!!! that's immigrant. doesn't matter he was born there, he isn't a native. his family is muslim and they are immigrants, his upbringing is muslim. yes the video is very factual.

Actually, the Dutch police have even said that the attacker was a Dutch national and that neither one was Muslim.

Dutch police say Trump's retweeted video is fake news | Daily Mail Online

A video retweeted by Donald Trump of a Muslim migrant beating up a boy on crutches was today dismissed as fake news by police in the Netherlands.

A spokeswoman said the attacker in the video is a Dutch national - and not an immigrant as claimed by British nationalists.

The video is six months old and was filmed in Monnickendam, ten miles north of Amsterdam, they said.

A Monnickendam Police spokeswoman told MailOnline: 'The guy in the video attacking a boy on crutches is a Dutch national.'

Meanwhile respected Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf quoted sources as saying that the perpetrator is 'not a Muslim, let alone a migrant, but just a Dutchman.'

Read more: Dutch police say Trump's retweeted video is fake news | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So he should retweet pics of Paris or Orlando?
maybe he did.

No one gives a shit except apologist pussyfied liberal cry babies.

I see...so seeking the truth is a pussified, liberal, crybaby thing to do, is it?

I guess just making it up as you go..excusing lying and manipulation....peddling hate..misrepresenting facts..that's the alpha male, Alt/right way.

Explains much about your posts, thank you.
so hands up don't shoot was true? how long did you milk that baby?
I have no idea what you are talking about..that was a BLM thing, right..not a lot of BLM here in Idaho..LOL.
dude, that hands up shit was on the fking tube for over one fking year. And it was fake. These videos are not fake, they are real. so what? what is it you're afraid of?

Oh, I knew what you were talking about..I just did not see the relevance to me or to what we were talking about.
I'm not sure fear enters into it. I have issues with Trump and his de facto endorsement of the White nationalist and White identity groups..I also have issues with his fanning the flames of anti-Islamic extremists..when he should be a calming influence. I don't like that he is constantly fostering divisiveness in our country. I find the Alt/right more of a existential threat to the US than Islamic terrorism could ever be. In short, you and I, we're just on the opposite sides of the fence, on this.
Simple as that.

The fact that the videos are out of context..and 5 years old..and one of them is an ISIS recruiting video..really does not change much, you know. No one looked at them and had an epiphany..either way. Those who feel as you do..continue to do so. Those who see the issue as more nuanced...did not change their minds. Those who are Islamic apologists..who I also can't stand..are unchanged. Trump enlightened no one..he just poured a little gas..to juice up his base.
what does endorsement actually mean here? what has he endorsed? Free speech? And you think that's bad in our country? too fking funny.

LOL

looks like I proved Breitbart wrong then, doesn’t it? I just gave you a Google search and a right-lean website came out at the top of the list.

I see...so seeking the truth is a pussified, liberal, crybaby thing to do, is it?

I guess just making it up as you go..excusing lying and manipulation....peddling hate..misrepresenting facts..that's the alpha male, Alt/right way.

Explains much about your posts, thank you.
so hands up don't shoot was true? how long did you milk that baby?
I have no idea what you are talking about..that was a BLM thing, right..not a lot of BLM here in Idaho..LOL.
dude, that hands up shit was on the fking tube for over one fking year. And it was fake. These videos are not fake, they are real. so what? what is it you're afraid of?

Oh, I knew what you were talking about..I just did not see the relevance to me or to what we were talking about.
I'm not sure fear enters into it. I have issues with Trump and his de facto endorsement of the White nationalist and White identity groups..I also have issues with his fanning the flames of anti-Islamic extremists..when he should be a calming influence. I don't like that he is constantly fostering divisiveness in our country. I find the Alt/right more of a existential threat to the US than Islamic terrorism could ever be. In short, you and I, we're just on the opposite sides of the fence, on this.
Simple as that.

The fact that the videos are out of context..and 5 years old..and one of them is an ISIS recruiting video..really does not change much, you know. No one looked at them and had an epiphany..either way. Those who feel as you do..continue to do so. Those who see the issue as more nuanced...did not change their minds. Those who are Islamic apologists..who I also can't stand..are unchanged. Trump enlightened no one..he just poured a little gas..to juice up his base.
what does endorsement actually mean here? what has he endorsed? Free speech? And you think that's bad in our country? too fking funny.

There is nothing they find scarier than free speech. It literally kills their BS ideology when coming into contact with it.

was it fake or something? I'm curious as to what the issue actually is?

The Stories Behind Three Anti-Muslim Videos Shared by Trump

The by line in the fight was that it was an immigrant beating up on a poor white dude. The religion of neither boy was not mentioned.

As I said earlier it is Trump and his Alt Right Agenda to conflate the political violence in Egypt and Syria by Radical Islamic's to all Muslims.

It really has nothing to do with Ferguson Mo.
was the dude a muslim whose parents came into the Netherlands? doh!!!! that's immigrant. doesn't matter he was born there, he isn't a native. his family is muslim and they are immigrants, his upbringing is muslim. yes the video is very factual.

Actually, the Dutch police have even said that the attacker was a Dutch national and that neither one was Muslim.

Dutch police say Trump's retweeted video is fake news | Daily Mail Online

A video retweeted by Donald Trump of a Muslim migrant beating up a boy on crutches was today dismissed as fake news by police in the Netherlands.

A spokeswoman said the attacker in the video is a Dutch national - and not an immigrant as claimed by British nationalists.

The video is six months old and was filmed in Monnickendam, ten miles north of Amsterdam, they said.

A Monnickendam Police spokeswoman told MailOnline: 'The guy in the video attacking a boy on crutches is a Dutch national.'

Meanwhile respected Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf quoted sources as saying that the perpetrator is 'not a Muslim, let alone a migrant, but just a Dutchman.'

Read more: Dutch police say Trump's retweeted video is fake news | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
too funny. who cares when the attacks took place. they took place. I challenge the fact that the dutch dude with dark hair that his family isn't migrants. I believe we will find out it's a technicality and that his family actually is migrants. we'll see. Doesn't matter, all he did was retreet. It's news. why are you against someone sharing news?

Hopefully we will wipe out muslims too
All Muslims? Worldwide?

Forum List

Back