Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

The president is president 24/7, 365 days a year. Whatever he says at anytime in any situation matters equally.

YES Esmeralda and this also includes distinguishing
his personal comments within freedom of speech
from public policy within Constitutional duties.

When Obama announces he changed his mind about gay marriage,
that is his personal choice, opinion and statement of belief.
He has the right to say that for himself, but govt does not have authority to establish that BELIEF for the nation.

Trump can announce he supports building a wall.
But if that is not constitutional, because it violates beliefs of half the nation,
then it can't be done without violating equal constitutional protections of all people.

So just because Trump says something that reflect on America
does not mean it carries the weight of Constitutional law and duties of govt.

Is that more clear?
Both types of statements reflect on America,
but things outside Constitutional duty and limits are different.

According to the White House any tweet he makes from the official twitter account is an official statement.

Pretty sure the "official twitter" would be @POTUS

I might be wrong though.

According to the Press Sec of the POTUS it is this one

upload_2017-12-4_13-7-8.png

The president is president 24/7, 365 days a year. Whatever he says at anytime in any situation matters equally.

YES Esmeralda and this also includes distinguishing
his personal comments within freedom of speech
from public policy within Constitutional duties.

When Obama announces he changed his mind about gay marriage,
that is his personal choice, opinion and statement of belief.
He has the right to say that for himself, but govt does not have authority to establish that BELIEF for the nation.

Trump can announce he supports building a wall.
But if that is not constitutional, because it violates beliefs of half the nation,
then it can't be done without violating equal constitutional protections of all people.

So just because Trump says something that reflect on America
does not mean it carries the weight of Constitutional law and duties of govt.

Is that more clear?
Both types of statements reflect on America,
but things outside Constitutional duty and limits are different.

According to the White House any tweet he makes from the official twitter account is an official statement.

Pretty sure the "official twitter" would be @POTUS

I might be wrong though.

According to the Press Sec of the POTUS it is this one

View attachment 164293

Can you cite that?

Yeah Islam is not problem why remind people? Dumbass idea.
HOW DARE YOU SHOW ANY PROOF THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGION BASED ON VIOLENCE!!!!

I know..you peaceful Christians must be aghast. I mean, a read of the last 2,000 years of history wouldn't show millions killed in the name of Christ..or would it?

It is odd..but I seem to recall the the Crusades were all about Europeans invading the Middle East, repeatedly..to kill the infidel..hmmmm..sounds..familiar.

The 100 years war...the Thirty years war...the 7 years war.

I despise terrorists..of all religions, no matter the cause. To me, all religion are Loony tunes..and fight is over Bugs Bunny vs Donald duck.

The hypocrisy on both sides is breathtaking.
Sooooooooo....you claim that what's going on now is somehow excused by something the Catholic Church did hundreds of years ago?

What kind of a nutcase shitforbrains asshole thinks that's a valid excuse???
Of course not..I would never defend terrorism in any form,or in any time. My point is that no one's hands are clean--and that blaming a religion for atrocities committed in its name--is stupid. Any religion.

It's far easier to act as if critics of Islam have a problem with Muslims as people than it is to accept the uncomfortable truth that Islam is different.
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
Islam is not like other religions. Stop denying a more than obvious truth.
The Religion of Cain

Like the Mayan one in Apocalypto, it is a religion totally immersed in human sacrifice. It must be destroyed. People don't convert to Islam and then get corrupted; instead, it draws in swarms of vicious thrill-killers who escaped the Survival of the Fittest. Those predatory nomads are the enemy of our species.

Islam is not too big to fail. But then again, neither are we. So we shouldn't feel so secure engaging in petty wars of containment.

Waaaaait, so does this mean that the Left Wingers are going to stop all of their very derogatory stereotyping?
Cherry Picked and repeated endlessly on the GOP propaganda machine? C signature last line... You're lovely people except you believe a pile of crap... From the brilliant and disgraceful GOP hate and bulshit propaganda machine...

But why do the left wing bigot Democrats have so many derogatory stereotypes of other people if they are open minded?
So, you think people should not call white Supremacists, white supremacists?

Please do not insult any of our intelligences by pretending that you lefties normal operating procedure is to FALSELY accuse your political enemies of shit like that.
We can not insult what you do opt possess.

I call it as you assholes post it. If you don't want to be called a racist or bigot, don't make posts that are racist or bigoted. It is that fucking simple. Your problem is that these traits are so inbred into your very being, you don;t know how racist or bigoted you are.

Your lie is noted and dismissed. I asked you to not do that.

You are a race baiting asshole and a piece of shit.

You fucktards call people racist when it works for you to do so, not because of any actual "Reason".

Fuck you some more you piece of shit.

No, but your bullshit assertions that the kid was Muslim does make it a fake. According to several sources, and the Dutch police, this kid was not Muslim, but just another Dutchman.

FACT CHECK: Did a 'Muslim Migrant' Beat Up a Dutch Boy on Crutches?

And, here is something from a news agency where Dutch police actually go on record and state that the kid wasn't Muslim.

Dutch officials forced to debunk Donald Trump’s tweet about migrant

I know..you peaceful Christians must be aghast. I mean, a read of the last 2,000 years of history wouldn't show millions killed in the name of Christ..or would it?

It is odd..but I seem to recall the the Crusades were all about Europeans invading the Middle East, repeatedly..to kill the infidel..hmmmm..sounds..familiar.

I despise terrorists..of all religions, no matter the cause. To me, all religion are Loony tunes..and fight is over Bugs Bunny vs Donald duck.

Sooooooooo....you claim that what's going on now is somehow excused by something the Catholic Church did hundreds of years ago?

Of course not..I would never defend terrorism in any form,or in any time. My point is that no one's hands are clean--and that blaming a religion for atrocities committed in its name--is stupid. Any religion.

And none of that is a reason to not talk about the problems caused by muslim immigration, TODAY.

Cherry Picked and repeated endlessly on the GOP propaganda machine? C signature last line... You're lovely people except you believe a pile of crap... From the brilliant and disgraceful GOP hate and bulshit propaganda machine...

But why do the left wing bigot Democrats have so many derogatory stereotypes of other people if they are open minded?

Please do not insult any of our intelligences by pretending that you lefties normal operating procedure is to FALSELY accuse your political enemies of shit like that.

I call it as you assholes post it. If you don't want to be called a racist or bigot, don't make posts that are racist or bigoted. It is that fucking simple. Your problem is that these traits are so inbred into your very being, you don;t know how racist or bigoted you are.

You fucktards call people racist when it works for you to do so, not because of any actual "Reason".

Fuck you some more you piece of shit.

He discusses 0. He is a waste of time and an insult to the seriousness of this real problem.

He discusses 0. He is a waste of time and an insult to the seriousness of this real problem.

And as such, is an excellent representative of the Left.

Breaking News: Mueller attempting to rescind Manafort's bail deal after it discovered he contacted a Russian intel agent Thursday! What a tool! He's toast! Judge specifically told the man not to speak to foreign agents! :banghead: :blahblah::cuckoo: :dunno:

And none of that is a reason to not talk about the problems caused by muslim immigration, TODAY.
That we agree on...talk is good. That we need a secure border and immigration controls is an axiom...but we do not need a religious litmus test for entry to our country..that defies all our nation is supposed to be about. Common sense should rule the day..and just because someone is a Muslim should not automatically bar them from immigration.

Better vetting and attention to detail is key...I will point out that home grown American citizens have been a bigger problem than immigrants. What is your solution for that..start throwing out all Muslims, citizen or no?

Breaking News: Mueller attempting to rescind Manafort's bail deal after it discovered he contacted a Russian intel agent Thursday! What a tool! He's toast! Judge specifically told the man not to speak to foreign agents! :banghead: :blahblah::cuckoo: :dunno:
Damn..he was going off of house arrest..for 10 million or so. First thing he does is violate conditions of release???

If this is true...he is through...he's going to jail. On the bright side..more leverage for Mueller.

Edited: Link--http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/politics/article/Prosecutors-Manafort-wrote-op-ed-with-colleague-12404804.php

Not as bad at 1st glance,,no face to face--still a violation

In a court filing, prosecutors say Manafort and the colleague sought to publish the op-ed under someone else's name and intended it to influence public opinion about his work in Ukraine. The op-ed was being drafted as late as last week, with Manafort currently under house arrest. Prosecutors did not name the colleague but noted the person is based in Russia.

Manafort is currently facing several felony charges involving allegations of money laundering and other financial crimes related to his political consulting work in Ukraine. He has been confined to his home while he works out a bond arrangement with the government.

Manafort has denied any wrongdoing related to his work in Ukraine. A spokesman for Manafort declined comment on the op-ed described by prosecutors.

In the court filing, prosecutors say the op-ed appeared to violate an admonishment from the judge last month to refrain from public statements.

"Even if the ghostwritten op-ed were entirely accurate, fair, and balanced, it would be a violation of this Court's November 8 Order if it had been published," the prosecutors wrote. "The editorial clearly was undertaken to influence the public's opinion of defendant Manafort, or else there would be no reason to seek its publication (much less for Manafort and his long-time associate to ghostwrite it in another's name)."

They added, "It compounds the problem that the proposed piece is not a dispassionate recitation of the facts."

Last edited:
You know, there has never been a terrorist attack on this country by illegal immigrants or refugees.

They have either a) been natural born citizens, b) were naturalized citizens, or c) came here LEGALLY on a visa and slipped through the cracks when it came to vetting.

We need to fix the visa system. That is how the terrorists are getting through, not the illegals or refugees.

That we agree on...talk is good. That we need a secure border and immigration controls is an axiom...but we do not need a religious litmus test for entry to our country..that defies all our nation is supposed to be about. Common sense should rule the day..and just because someone is a Muslim should not automatically bar them from immigration.

Better vetting and attention to detail is key...I will point out that home grown American citizens have been a bigger problem than immigrants. What is your solution for that..start throwing out all Muslims, citizen or no?

Do we want our culture to become more like Muslim Culture? With it's reactionary views on women and gays, for one example?

My answer is no.

My solution is to deport every single Muslim that is not a citizen, and to watch those that are naturalized citizens, for evidence that their citizenship should be revoked and then deported, and we should infiltrate mosques like we do militias.

You know, there has never been a terrorist attack on this country by illegal immigrants or refugees.

They have either a) been natural born citizens, b) were naturalized citizens, or c) came here LEGALLY on a visa and slipped through the cracks when it came to vetting.

We need to fix the visa system. That is how the terrorists are getting through, not the illegals or refugees.

We know that the population that is the source of illegal immigrants and refugees, has a lot of overlap with the populations that have committed terrorist attacks on this country.

Why should we ignore that fact?

Do we want our culture to become more like Muslim Culture? With it's reactionary views on women and gays, for one example?

My answer is no.

My solution is to deport every single Muslim that is not a citizen, and to watch those that are naturalized citizens, for evidence that their citizenship should be revoked and then deported, and we should infiltrate mosques like we do militias.
After Las Vegas, I think white people are way more dangerous.

You know there will be. Our visa system has always been lacking. The thrust of retweeting Islamic violence is to bring it to the attention of citizens and hopefully an honest conversation about Islams agenda and doctrine.

My answer is no.

Your point is so stupid that even you can't bring yourself to clearly state it.

My answer is no.

You couldn't think before Vegas, what has changed?

Forum List

Back