Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

And what does that change about Islam? Google is a PC giant, and you are its boy. And you should remember that Islam hurts everyone.
I wasn't talking about Islam. I was refuting your idiocy about Google putting anything leaning right to the bottom of the list. I gave you a Google search that put right-leaning gatewaypundit at the top of the list.

As far as Islam, it's not hurting me. Some of the folks I work with are Muslim and they're perfectly nice. Though there was one woman a few years back who was fired because she wrote crappy code and she put up a stink that she was fired because she was Muslim; which was ridiculous since there were other Muslims still working there. But even that was about her as an individual and not about the religion.
Explosive Video Claims Google Is Manipulating Search Results To Favor Hillary Clinton - Breitbart

Is Google Manipulating Search Results To Help Hillary Clinton?

Look at those. For you people the end justifies the means just like Islam,
Dude Islam didn't start world 1 and 2.
Islam didn't enslave natives in the Americas and killed millions.
Islam didn't 2nslave Asia, the Pacific, Africa and stole their resources.
Islam didn't topple regimes in dozens of countries and left those countries in ruins.
Islam didn't invade iraq, Afghanistan, lybia, ect....
Islam didn't drop bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Islam didn' gas innocent civilians Vietnam.
Islam doesn't sell weapons and create wats and arm both parties.
Islam doesn' veto and side with an apartheid state.
Look in the mirror before you point fingers.
No but Islam was on the wrong side of the wars both times.. The uncle of Saddam Hussain joined forces with the Nazi's to try to oust Great Britain in the middle east.

And I guess that's why we employed his nephew to take out the prime minister of Iraq in the 60's, and then re employed him as he was gassing kurds.
So you are justifying the enemy?

What about showing the World Trade Center Tower collapsing video? Is also anti-muslim?
How about showing the Boston Marathon attack video? Is that also being anti-muslim?
Are all videos of Islamic violence going to be censored?

Those videos were real.

The ones your idiot orange buddy retweeted were not confirmedc & some proved fake.

That, asswipe, is the difference.

That fact that the muslim was born in Amsterdam does not make it fake.

What about showing the World Trade Center Tower collapsing video? Is also anti-muslim?
How about showing the Boston Marathon attack video? Is that also being anti-muslim?
If you are and ignorant GOP bigot or propagandist using the videos to blame all Muslims 4 what a few terrorists do, of course it is. It's not the video itself it's the stupid idiotic destructive commentary d u h...

Waaaaait, so does this mean that the Left Wingers are going to stop all of their very derogatory stereotyping?
Cherry Picked and repeated endlessly on the GOP propaganda machine? C signature last line... You're lovely people except you believe a pile of crap... From the brilliant and disgraceful GOP hate and bulshit propaganda machine...

But why do the left wing bigot Democrats have so many derogatory stereotypes of other people if they are open minded?
So, you think people should not call white Supremacists, white supremacists?

If you are and ignorant GOP bigot or propagandist using the videos to blame all Muslims 4 what a few terrorists do, of course it is. It's not the video itself it's the stupid idiotic destructive commentary d u h...

Waaaaait, so does this mean that the Left Wingers are going to stop all of their very derogatory stereotyping?
Cherry Picked and repeated endlessly on the GOP propaganda machine? C signature last line... You're lovely people except you believe a pile of crap... From the brilliant and disgraceful GOP hate and bulshit propaganda machine...

But why do the left wing bigot Democrats have so many derogatory stereotypes of other people if they are open minded?

Please do not insult any of our intelligences by pretending that you lefties normal operating procedure is to FALSELY accuse your political enemies of shit like that.

Those videos were real.

The ones your idiot orange buddy retweeted were not confirmedc & some proved fake.

No, but your bullshit assertions that the kid was Muslim does make it a fake. According to several sources, and the Dutch police, this kid was not Muslim, but just another Dutchman.

FACT CHECK: Did a 'Muslim Migrant' Beat Up a Dutch Boy on Crutches?

And, here is something from a news agency where Dutch police actually go on record and state that the kid wasn't Muslim.

Dutch officials forced to debunk Donald Trump’s tweet about migrant

Those videos were real.

No, but your bullshit assertions that the kid was Muslim does make it a fake. According to several sources, and the Dutch police, this kid was not Muslim, but just another Dutchman.

And, here is something from a news agency where Dutch police actually go on record and state that the kid wasn't Muslim.

Yeah Islam is not problem why remind people? Dumbass idea.

Those videos were real.

ONe can see that the kid is not Dutch. He might be a second generation immigrant but that does not make this NOT about muslim immigration.

GOvernment officials often and more and more are just not collecting information that undermines government policy, such as the religion of a piece of shit that beats up a kid who is on crutches.

Donald Trump retweets far-right videos

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Has the man gone crazy? Or..is he just showing his true colors?
Nope.
You're just showing what a hack you are.
No other group can get away with trying to turn something like this towards your advantage simply because nobody with a conscience would even attempt it.

Those videos were real.

HOW DARE YOU SHOW ANY PROOF THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGION BASED ON VIOLENCE!!!!

Please do not insult any of our intelligences by pretending that you lefties normal operating procedure is to FALSELY accuse your political enemies of shit like that.
We can not insult what you do opt possess.

I call it as you assholes post it. If you don't want to be called a racist or bigot, don't make posts that are racist or bigoted. It is that fucking simple. Your problem is that these traits are so inbred into your very being, you don;t know how racist or bigoted you are.

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Nope.
No other group can get away with trying to turn something like this towards your advantage simply because nobody with a conscience would even attempt it.
Odd..that was exactly what I was thinking about Trump and the alt/right. Trump is the one who tweeted..not I. He is trying to turn an advantage..and put it out there. My commenting on it...is a public response to a public offering. If this offends you...so what?

Those videos were real.

I know..you peaceful Christians must be aghast. I mean, a read of the last 2,000 years of history wouldn't show millions killed in the name of Christ..or would it?

It is odd..but I seem to recall the the Crusades were all about Europeans invading the Middle East, repeatedly..to kill the infidel..hmmmm..sounds..familiar.

The 100 years war...the Thirty years war...the 7 years war.

I despise terrorists..of all religions, no matter the cause. To me, all religion are Loony tunes..and fight is over Bugs Bunny vs Donald duck.

The hypocrisy on both sides is breathtaking.

I call it as you assholes post it. If you don't want to be called a racist or bigot, don't make posts that are racist or bigoted. It is that fucking simple. Your problem is that these traits are so inbred into your very being, you don;t know how racist or bigoted you are.

Actually it is the Democrats who practice hate based politics and who have all of the racist organizations such as the racist Nation of Islam Democrats, racist Klan Democrats, racist La Raza Democrats, racist BLM Democrats, Muslim Brotherhood Democrat bigots, racist LULAC Democrats, CAIR Democrat bigots, racist Black Panther Democrats, racist Aztlan Nationalist Democrats, racist Affirmative Action advocate Democrats, racist Sanctuary City Democrats, violent Antifa Rioter Democrat bigots, and all of the racist demagogue Democrat Politicians, Pundits and Entertainers

Nope.
Odd..that was exactly what I was thinking about Trump and the alt/right. Trump is the one who tweeted..not I. He is trying to turn an advantage..and put it out there. My commenting on it...is a public response to a public offering. If this offends you...so what?
Sooooooooo...you're saying retweeting the truth is the same as being a white supremacist???

Those videos were real.

I know..you peaceful Christians must be aghast. I mean, a read of the last 2,000 years of history wouldn't show millions killed in the name of Christ..or would it?

It is odd..but I seem to recall the the Crusades were all about Europeans invading the Middle East, repeatedly..to kill the infidel..hmmmm..sounds..familiar.

I despise terrorists..of all religions, no matter the cause. To me, all religion are Loony tunes..and fight is over Bugs Bunny vs Donald duck.

Sooooooooo....you claim that what's going on now is somehow excused by something the Catholic Church did hundreds of years ago?

What kind of a nutcase shitforbrains asshole thinks that's a valid excuse???

Sooooooooo....you claim that what's going on now is somehow excused by something the Catholic Church did hundreds of years ago?

Of course not..I would never defend terrorism in any form,or in any time. My point is that no one's hands are clean--and that blaming a religion for atrocities committed in its name--is stupid. Any religion.

Of course not..I would never defend terrorism in any form,or in any time. My point is that no one's hands are clean--and that blaming a religion for atrocities committed in its name--is stupid. Any religion.

It's far easier to act as if critics of Islam have a problem with Muslims as people than it is to accept the uncomfortable truth that Islam is different.
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
Islam is not like other religions. Stop denying a more than obvious truth.

You should not bring up inbreeding when speaking of Muslims they have serious problems with it. But you probably think pointing out 1st cousin marriages is somehow racist. Also you have avoided any answers to what I have said concerning what the religion teaches and the results of it.

The president is president 24/7, 365 days a year. Whatever he says at anytime in any situation matters equally.

YES Esmeralda and this also includes distinguishing
his personal comments within freedom of speech
from public policy within Constitutional duties.

When Obama announces he changed his mind about gay marriage,
that is his personal choice, opinion and statement of belief.
He has the right to say that for himself, but govt does not have authority to establish that BELIEF for the nation.

Trump can announce he supports building a wall.
But if that is not constitutional, because it violates beliefs of half the nation,
then it can't be done without violating equal constitutional protections of all people.

So just because Trump says something that reflect on America
does not mean it carries the weight of Constitutional law and duties of govt.

Is that more clear?
Both types of statements reflect on America,
but things outside Constitutional duty and limits are different.

According to the White House any tweet he makes from the official twitter account is an official statement.

Pretty sure the "official twitter" would be @POTUS

I might be wrong though.

Forum List

Back