Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

Why? Are you a pedophile?

Having sex with children is a crime against a minor person who cannot give consent. Which is totally different that sex between two consenting adults. But you knew that didn't you?
Then you must have a problem with islam, since their prophet married a SIX YEAR OLD and RAPED HER when she was NINE, not to mention taking CHILD BRIDES is COMMON in islam.

Now show us all your HYPOCRISY and continue SUPPORTING ISLAM.

I have a problem with belief in supernatural beings, regardless of flavor, if that's what you mean.

I also have a problem with that fuckwad who tossed that kid to his death. But the Egyptian Courts already hung that bastard.

I also have a problem with Radical Islamic Terrorists attacking unarmed soft civilian targets.

I also have a problem with assholes who try to conflate the Radical Islamic Terrorists with all Muslims.

What's your point?
You and the apologists do the conflating. We talk about what Islam says and SOME Muslims do.
Some Christians say they hate homosexuals & would take away their rights. Some Christians demean women inb the worplace ^ thibk they should be kept at home. Some Christians say kill the Muslims.

'And you have obviously never read the Old Testament.

The BBC and PBS are up to their eyeballs in liberal bias. Tell us another one, or is there a comedy forum you can post on?
Liberal bias is also known around the world as the truth, super dupe. Change the channel and get some real news. I'm talking about the millions of refugees in Europe who haven't been that it at all and have caused almost no problems. Despite the non-stop bulshit you hear on Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc.

The extreme vetted refugees Coming to America of course are a different story. They are almost all families who want to become Americans.

Then there are the sub-Saharan black economic refugees coming to Europe through Libya Etc, who are just totally screwed thanks to the bush World depression still ongoing in Black Africa.

Congratulations on being part of the worst and most ignorant voters in the world, those who vote for the new b******* GOP and their Pander to the rich bologna.
Blaming Africa on Bush? He did more for Africa than any other president. Africa is the model of corruption. Africans still sell other Africans into slavery.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:clap2::clap2:
Besides his AIDS Aid, what are you talking about LOL? The world is still trying to figure out the one good thing he did LOL...
Kept a Democrat out of office, that was easy.
WTF are you talking about, dupe? LOL

Liberal bias is also known around the world as the truth, super dupe. Change the channel and get some real news. I'm talking about the millions of refugees in Europe who haven't been that it at all and have caused almost no problems. Despite the non-stop bulshit you hear on Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc.

The extreme vetted refugees Coming to America of course are a different story. They are almost all families who want to become Americans.

Then there are the sub-Saharan black economic refugees coming to Europe through Libya Etc, who are just totally screwed thanks to the bush World depression still ongoing in Black Africa.

Congratulations on being part of the worst and most ignorant voters in the world, those who vote for the new b******* GOP and their Pander to the rich bologna.
Blaming Africa on Bush? He did more for Africa than any other president. Africa is the model of corruption. Africans still sell other Africans into slavery.
For their economy ruined by the bush World depression? Of course... D u h!
take the blinders off.
Hilariously ironic, brainwashed functional moron. Amazing how you chumps disregard highly respected forever media while believing every word from bought off ex Coke head DJs...
Obama was a coke head.
You're confusing him with George W Bush who was a coke head until the age of 35.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:clap2::clap2:
Besides his AIDS Aid, what are you talking about LOL? The world is still trying to figure out the one good thing he did LOL...
Kept a Democrat out of office, that was easy.
WTF are you talking about, dupe? LOL
200.webp

take the blinders off.
Hilariously ironic, brainwashed functional moron. Amazing how you chumps disregard highly respected forever media while believing every word from bought off ex Coke head DJs...
Obama was a coke head.
Try and focus for one moment, silly ADHD foxbot. Your pundits are all ignorant fools who say what they're told to. Journalism is unknown in right-wing media.

take the blinders off.
Obama was a coke head.
Try and focus for one moment, silly ADHD foxbot. Your pundits are all ignorant fools who say what they're told to. Journalism is unknown in right-wing media.
dude, I'll say it again, 'hands up don't shoot" How fking long was that aired on tv? can you be honest at all? Never happened. NEVER.

:cuckoo:

Here's an example of a Google search which puts the gatewaypundit, which is conservative fake news central, at the top of the list...

Google Search: moore accuser faye gray

You should shut the fuck up before you hurt yourself.
And what does that change about Islam? Google is a PC giant, and you are its boy. And you should remember that Islam hurts everyone.
I wasn't talking about Islam. I was refuting your idiocy about Google putting anything leaning right to the bottom of the list. I gave you a Google search that put right-leaning gatewaypundit at the top of the list.

As far as Islam, it's not hurting me. Some of the folks I work with are Muslim and they're perfectly nice. Though there was one woman a few years back who was fired because she wrote crappy code and she put up a stink that she was fired because she was Muslim; which was ridiculous since there were other Muslims still working there. But even that was about her as an individual and not about the religion.
Explosive Video Claims Google Is Manipulating Search Results To Favor Hillary Clinton - Breitbart

Is Google Manipulating Search Results To Help Hillary Clinton?

Look at those. For you people the end justifies the means just like Islam,
Dude Islam didn't start world 1 and 2.
Islam didn't enslave natives in the Americas and killed millions.
Islam didn't 2nslave Asia, the Pacific, Africa and stole their resources.
Islam didn't topple regimes in dozens of countries and left those countries in ruins.
Islam didn't invade iraq, Afghanistan, lybia, ect....
Islam didn't drop bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Islam didn' gas innocent civilians Vietnam.
Islam doesn't sell weapons and create wats and arm both parties.
Islam doesn' veto and side with an apartheid state.
Look in the mirror before you point fingers.
No but Islam was on the wrong side of the wars both times.. The uncle of Saddam Hussain joined forces with the Nazi's to try to oust Great Britain in the middle east.
Most Muslims fought the Nazis in case you didn' know it. My grandfather fought to liberate France so did thousands of Muslims from Morocco, Algeria, Senegal, Mali, Tunisia.....where did Churchill, Charles degaulle and Eisenhower met? In a Muslim country.

Islam didn't topple regimes in dozens of countries and left those countries in ruins.
Look in the mirror before you point fingers.
Hopefully we will wipe out muslims too
You can't sweetheart. You can dream though.

Having sex with children is a crime against a minor person who cannot give consent. Which is totally different that sex between two consenting adults. But you knew that didn't you?
Then you must have a problem with islam, since their prophet married a SIX YEAR OLD and RAPED HER when she was NINE, not to mention taking CHILD BRIDES is COMMON in islam.

I have a problem with belief in supernatural beings, regardless of flavor, if that's what you mean.

I also have a problem with that fuckwad who tossed that kid to his death. But the Egyptian Courts already hung that bastard.

I also have a problem with Radical Islamic Terrorists attacking unarmed soft civilian targets.

I also have a problem with assholes who try to conflate the Radical Islamic Terrorists with all Muslims.

What's your point?
You and the apologists do the conflating. We talk about what Islam says and SOME Muslims do.
Some Christians say they hate homosexuals & would take away their rights. Some Christians demean women inb the worplace ^ thibk they should be kept at home. Some Christians say kill the Muslims.

LOL, the Old Testament was written by Jews, Jews who had yet to meet Jesus.

It's not truly a Christian book....Even if many Christians follow it... It's not written by Christians.

What's your point?

LOL, the Old Testament was written by Jews, Jews who had yet to meet Jesus.

It's not truly a Christian book....Even if many Christians follow it... It's not written by Christians.

He was such a vengeful God, but then he had a Son and sort of mellowed out a bit?

take the blinders off.
Obama was a coke head.
dude, I'll say it again, 'hands up don't shoot" How fking long was that aired on tv? can you be honest at all? Never happened. NEVER.
That is debatable, dupe. The point is the people saying that were not journalists or politicians just the propagandists over on Fox and black people protesting huge numbers of police brutality on blacks. That's the only place that carried on with it for a year. Try not being such a twit...

take the blinders off.
Obama was a coke head.
That is debatable, dupe. The point is the people saying that were not journalists or politicians just the propagandists over on Fox and black people protesting huge numbers of police brutality on blacks. That's the only place that carried on with it for a year. Try not being such a twit...
so you can't be honest? is that what is debatable? funny

Obama was a coke head.
so you can't be honest? is that what is debatable? funny
The only people not being honest about it as far as journalists and politicians go, is the new b******* GOP and its propaganda service that has brainwashed you to within an inch of your life, super dupe.
Ferguson report: No evidence Michael Brown had hands up - CNNPolitics
CNN.com › 2015/03/05 › politics › ferg...

Mar 5, 2015 · (CNN) "Hands up, don't shoot" is now about more than the shooting that killed Michael Brown, but it's also not an accurate representation of the incident that ...

It’s “far right” to post videos of Muslims destroying churches?

The retweets were from a known far-right British group..but you knew that, right?

By retweeting them. Trump gives the appearance of agreeing with the groups aims and methods..some see it as emboldening those pond scum in this country that adhere to extreme Alt/right views...others see it as fear-mongering..still others see it as simply inappropriate for the President of the US to throw gas on these fires.

Of course, his base, especially those who are anti-Muslim--will eat this up like custard.

Me? I cheer every time Trump posts stuff like this...he reveals who and what he is...and two thirds of the country...are watching in disgust.

The 34%? Well..enjoy the moment...a reckoning is coming.
Terminal Termites

^Muzziphile gasping his desperate death rattle, knowing his kind are finished in this country^

Our Commander-in-Chief is letting the enemy know he means business and is not going to be intimidated by Dhimmi Doormats who want him to play nice.

ROTFLMAO!

Thank you..I needed that.

iu
-I was a life-long Republican until 2 years ago..guess what happened? Now I'm independent--and a dedicated enemy of the Alt/right tinfoil hats that want to ruin my country with their bigotry and their terminal inbred stupidity. The Alt/right poses more of an existential threat to the US than Islam ever will.
I'd Rather Be a Big Ot Than a Little Snot

Moslems enable the petrocratic upper class to gouge us on oil prices, sucker. That's where the real alt-right resides.

It’s “far right” to post videos of Muslims destroying churches?

The retweets were from a known far-right British group..but you knew that, right?

By retweeting them. Trump gives the appearance of agreeing with the groups aims and methods..some see it as emboldening those pond scum in this country that adhere to extreme Alt/right views...others see it as fear-mongering..still others see it as simply inappropriate for the President of the US to throw gas on these fires.

Of course, his base, especially those who are anti-Muslim--will eat this up like custard.

Me? I cheer every time Trump posts stuff like this...he reveals who and what he is...and two thirds of the country...are watching in disgust.

The 34%? Well..enjoy the moment...a reckoning is coming.
If we really are 34% of the country(and then some throughout the West),it will be YOUR reckoning soon.

The civil rights movement initially didn’t even have 34% of the country supporting them.
The Founding Fodder Gave Us Oats, Not Votes

That's why we need to replace this Constitutional republic with direct democracy. If the majority of voters at the time don't support a law, it is thereby nullified and they don't have to obey it. The pushy traitors who let Africans vote will have to convince the public to vote that way on a referendum. We must get rid of this system of political oligarchy the same way we deposed the snooty British aristocracy's rule.

Google puts anything that leans right at the bottom of the list. That proves they want no one reading the other side of the argument. I guess that is because your argument has 0 substance as why letting people know about Islam is dangerous or fascist or deserves your insults?

Why is it dangerous? Muslims are peaceful, right? If the threat was not evident none of this would be discussed.
:cuckoo:

Here's an example of a Google search which puts the gatewaypundit, which is conservative fake news central, at the top of the list...

Google Search: moore accuser faye gray

You should shut the fuck up before you hurt yourself.
And what does that change about Islam? Google is a PC giant, and you are its boy. And you should remember that Islam hurts everyone.
I wasn't talking about Islam. I was refuting your idiocy about Google putting anything leaning right to the bottom of the list. I gave you a Google search that put right-leaning gatewaypundit at the top of the list.

As far as Islam, it's not hurting me. Some of the folks I work with are Muslim and they're perfectly nice. Though there was one woman a few years back who was fired because she wrote crappy code and she put up a stink that she was fired because she was Muslim; which was ridiculous since there were other Muslims still working there. But even that was about her as an individual and not about the religion.
Explosive Video Claims Google Is Manipulating Search Results To Favor Hillary Clinton - Breitbart

Is Google Manipulating Search Results To Help Hillary Clinton?

Look at those. For you people the end justifies the means just like Islam,
Dirtbags Turned Into Dust

The Third World is the enemy of our species. Thanks for reminding us of the cases where we advanced evolution by weeding the garden.

What's your point?

I have enough knowledge of the Bible and its historical sequence. And the clarity there was that the Jews were done with killing after they dispatched the people God wanted them to. In the Koran the commands to kill are open ended.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, most verses of violence in the Quran are open-ended, meaning that they are not necessarily restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

The Quran's Verses of Violence

Try reading it.
For their part, Western liberals would do well not to sacrifice critical thinking to the god of political correctness, or look for reasons to bring other religion down to the level of Islam merely to avoid the existential truth that it is both different and dangerous.

There are just too many Muslims who take the Quran literally... and too many others who couldn't care less about the violence done in the name of Islam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back