Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

And this is known how?
Well if you are on this forum, and this topic, you should know something about Islam. It is common knowledge and proven by Islamic literature that Muhammad married a six year old and consummated the marriage when she was nine. Pre -pubescent.

Islamic scholars do not agree, what is your source?
The Koran and Hadiths.

I already posted, NOT in the Koran.
You're a pedophile apologist...

Was Muhammad a Pedophile?
The problem with the selective and carefully edited defense just given (other than the complete lack of references) is that it ignores the numerous accounts we now possess which record Aisha’s age when Muhammad consummated his marriage to her. Many of these accounts are from Aisha herself. Indeed, the evidence for Muhammad’s marriage to the young Aisha is as strong as the evidence for just about any other fact in Islam. We have copious traditions relating Muhammad’s marriage proposal when Aisha was six or seven years old, as well as his consummation of that marriage when she was nine:

From your source. You think Peaches can debunk this? I don't.

Who told you that?
Every respected media in the world mainly BBC and PBS, right-wing dupe.
The BBC and PBS are up to their eyeballs in liberal bias. Tell us another one, or is there a comedy forum you can post on?
Liberal bias is also known around the world as the truth, super dupe. Change the channel and get some real news. I'm talking about the millions of refugees in Europe who haven't been that it at all and have caused almost no problems. Despite the non-stop bulshit you hear on Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc.

The extreme vetted refugees Coming to America of course are a different story. They are almost all families who want to become Americans.

Then there are the sub-Saharan black economic refugees coming to Europe through Libya Etc, who are just totally screwed thanks to the bush World depression still ongoing in Black Africa.

Congratulations on being part of the worst and most ignorant voters in the world, those who vote for the new b******* GOP and their Pander to the rich bologna.
Blaming Africa on Bush? He did more for Africa than any other president. Africa is the model of corruption. Africans still sell other Africans into slavery.
For their economy ruined by the bush World depression? Of course... D u h!
take the blinders off.

Who told you that?
The BBC and PBS are up to their eyeballs in liberal bias. Tell us another one, or is there a comedy forum you can post on?
Liberal bias is also known around the world as the truth, super dupe. Change the channel and get some real news. I'm talking about the millions of refugees in Europe who haven't been that it at all and have caused almost no problems. Despite the non-stop bulshit you hear on Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc.

The extreme vetted refugees Coming to America of course are a different story. They are almost all families who want to become Americans.

Then there are the sub-Saharan black economic refugees coming to Europe through Libya Etc, who are just totally screwed thanks to the bush World depression still ongoing in Black Africa.

Congratulations on being part of the worst and most ignorant voters in the world, those who vote for the new b******* GOP and their Pander to the rich bologna.
Blaming Africa on Bush? He did more for Africa than any other president. Africa is the model of corruption. Africans still sell other Africans into slavery.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:clap2::clap2:
Besides his AIDS Aid, what are you talking about LOL? The world is still trying to figure out the one good thing he did LOL...

Besides his AIDS Aid, what are you talking about LOL? The world is still trying to figure out the one good thing he did LOL...
Kept a Democrat out of office, that was easy.

quran_pedophilia_1.jpg
Ugly sick shit

Why? Are you a pedophile?

Having sex with children is a crime against a minor person who cannot give consent. Which is totally different that sex between two consenting adults. But you knew that didn't you?
Then you must have a problem with islam, since their prophet married a SIX YEAR OLD and RAPED HER when she was NINE, not to mention taking CHILD BRIDES is COMMON in islam.

Now show us all your HYPOCRISY and continue SUPPORTING ISLAM.

I have a problem with belief in supernatural beings, regardless of flavor, if that's what you mean.

I also have a problem with that fuckwad who tossed that kid to his death. But the Egyptian Courts already hung that bastard.

I also have a problem with Radical Islamic Terrorists attacking unarmed soft civilian targets.

I also have a problem with assholes who try to conflate the Radical Islamic Terrorists with all Muslims.

What's your point?

Well if you are on this forum, and this topic, you should know something about Islam. It is common knowledge and proven by Islamic literature that Muhammad married a six year old and consummated the marriage when she was nine. Pre -pubescent.

The Koran and Hadiths.

The problem with the selective and carefully edited defense just given (other than the complete lack of references) is that it ignores the numerous accounts we now possess which record Aisha’s age when Muhammad consummated his marriage to her. Many of these accounts are from Aisha herself. Indeed, the evidence for Muhammad’s marriage to the young Aisha is as strong as the evidence for just about any other fact in Islam. We have copious traditions relating Muhammad’s marriage proposal when Aisha was six or seven years old, as well as his consummation of that marriage when she was nine:

I posted facts. Again:

Did Muhammad marry A’isha when she was only six years old?

Contemporary critics have repeatedly claimed that Prophet Muhammad married A’isha when she was not of age. Facts indicate that A’isha was no younger than 12-13 at the time of her willing marriage with parental consent. We invite the reader to consider several factors before formulating a final opinion.

Before we delve into Islamic history, consider that the age deemed “acceptable” for marriage is not an objective standard across time, culture, and religion—but a subjective standard based on social construct. For example, the Catholic Encyclopaedia reports regarding Mary, mother of Jesus:

… the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice of God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place.[1]

Likewise, the Talmud states, “Marrying off one’s daughter as soon after she reaches adulthood as possible, even to one’s Slave.”[2] In fact, the Talmud presents some shocking guidance on marriage, also stating, “A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabits with her, she becomes his.”[3] So while the Catholic Encyclopaedia tells us that Mary and Joseph were married at the ages of 12-14 and 90, respectively, the Talmud permits marrying girls as young as three years and one day. Lest this seem like an attack on Christianity and Judaism—which it is not—we present marriage laws in the West.

Myth #3: Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage | Muhammad Fact Check

take the blinders off.
Hilariously ironic, brainwashed functional moron. Amazing how you chumps disregard highly respected forever media while believing every word from bought off ex Coke head DJs...

Eugene Robinson: George W. Bush’s greatest legacy — his battle against AIDS

"The Obama administration has a point when it complains that, at a time when the U.S. economy is struggling, it is only reasonable to expect other wealthy countries to bear more of the cost of providing antiretroviral treatment in Africa. Administration officials also have a point when they note that, under Bush, the biennial international AIDS conference could not even have been held in Washington — because HIV-positive individuals were denied visas to enter the country. Obama ended this discriminatory policy during his first year in office."

But if Africa is gaining ground against AIDS, history will note that it was Bush, more than any other individual, who turned the tide. The man who called himself the Decider will be held accountable for a host of calamitous decisions. But for opening his heart to Africa, he deserves nothing but gratitude and praise."

Having sex with children is a crime against a minor person who cannot give consent. Which is totally different that sex between two consenting adults. But you knew that didn't you?
Then you must have a problem with islam, since their prophet married a SIX YEAR OLD and RAPED HER when she was NINE, not to mention taking CHILD BRIDES is COMMON in islam.

I have a problem with belief in supernatural beings, regardless of flavor, if that's what you mean.

I also have a problem with that fuckwad who tossed that kid to his death. But the Egyptian Courts already hung that bastard.

I also have a problem with Radical Islamic Terrorists attacking unarmed soft civilian targets.

I also have a problem with assholes who try to conflate the Radical Islamic Terrorists with all Muslims.

What's your point?
You and the apologists do the conflating. We talk about what Islam says and SOME Muslims do.

[QUOTE="BlindBoo, post: 18725067, member: 25197"

What's your point?[/QUOTE]
Rear-guard actions are so puny. I think that was his point, or mine.

take the blinders off.
Hilariously ironic, brainwashed functional moron. Amazing how you chumps disregard highly respected forever media while believing every word from bought off ex Coke head DJs...
Obama was a coke head.

The Koran and Hadiths.

I posted facts. Again:

Contemporary critics have repeatedly claimed that Prophet Muhammad married A’isha when she was not of age. Facts indicate that A’isha was no younger than 12-13 at the time of her willing marriage with parental consent. We invite the reader to consider several factors before formulating a final opinion.

Before we delve into Islamic history, consider that the age deemed “acceptable” for marriage is not an objective standard across time, culture, and religion—but a subjective standard based on social construct. For example, the Catholic Encyclopaedia reports regarding Mary, mother of Jesus:

… the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice of God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place.[1]

Likewise, the Talmud states, “Marrying off one’s daughter as soon after she reaches adulthood as possible, even to one’s Slave.”[2] In fact, the Talmud presents some shocking guidance on marriage, also stating, “A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabits with her, she becomes his.”[3] So while the Catholic Encyclopaedia tells us that Mary and Joseph were married at the ages of 12-14 and 90, respectively, the Talmud permits marrying girls as young as three years and one day. Lest this seem like an attack on Christianity and Judaism—which it is not—we present marriage laws in the West.

Myth #3: Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage | Muhammad Fact Check
Basically what everyone was doing in the world back in the 7th century, stupid.

What's your point?
I also have a problem with assholes who try to conflate the Radical Islamic Terrorists with all Muslims

who did that?

take the blinders off.
dude, your blinders are so dark you will most likely hurt yourself.

The Koran and Hadiths.

I posted facts. Again:

Like the beheadings that are still going on? Stupid.

I posted facts. Again:

Like the beheadings that are still going on? Stupid.
look, they don't want the other stories told, it's obvious. they live in another world than ours. I accept that. These hypocrites walk around so confused they bump into walls all day.

They are for choice when they're not for choice

They are for women accept when they protect the muslims

they are for transgender accept when they protect the muslims

They are for middle class workers accept when they're for open borders. it goes on and on, bink and binky.

Forum List

Back