Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

Why? Are you a pedophile?

Having sex with children is a crime against a minor person who cannot give consent. Which is totally different that sex between two consenting adults. But you knew that didn't you?
Then you must have a problem with islam, since their prophet married a SIX YEAR OLD and RAPED HER when she was NINE, not to mention taking CHILD BRIDES is COMMON in islam.

Now show us all your HYPOCRISY and continue SUPPORTING ISLAM.

I have a problem with belief in supernatural beings, regardless of flavor, if that's what you mean.

I also have a problem with that fuckwad who tossed that kid to his death. But the Egyptian Courts already hung that bastard.

I also have a problem with Radical Islamic Terrorists attacking unarmed soft civilian targets.

I also have a problem with assholes who try to conflate the Radical Islamic Terrorists with all Muslims.

What's your point?
You and the apologists do the conflating. We talk about what Islam says and SOME Muslims do.
Some Christians say they hate homosexuals & would take away their rights. Some Christians demean women inb the worplace ^ thibk they should be kept at home. Some Christians say kill the Muslims.

'And you have obviously never read the Old Testament.
I have enough knowledge of the Bible and its historical sequence. And the clarity there was that the Jews were done with killing after they dispatched the people God wanted them to. In the Koran the commands to kill are open ended.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, most verses of violence in the Quran are open-ended, meaning that they are not necessarily restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

The Quran's Verses of Violence

Try reading it.
For their part, Western liberals would do well not to sacrifice critical thinking to the god of political correctness, or look for reasons to bring other religion down to the level of Islam merely to avoid the existential truth that it is both different and dangerous.

There are just too many Muslims who take the Quran literally... and too many others who couldn't care less about the violence done in the name of Islam.
Slow Exposure

You are assuming that Liberals are sincere, which makes it easier for them to control the debate. But they don't have minds of their own; they are totally dominated by class instinct. They are obviously snobs with a Born to Rule attitude; what does that tell about the class they were born in?

Having sex with children is a crime against a minor person who cannot give consent. Which is totally different that sex between two consenting adults. But you knew that didn't you?
Then you must have a problem with islam, since their prophet married a SIX YEAR OLD and RAPED HER when she was NINE, not to mention taking CHILD BRIDES is COMMON in islam.

I have a problem with belief in supernatural beings, regardless of flavor, if that's what you mean.

I also have a problem with that fuckwad who tossed that kid to his death. But the Egyptian Courts already hung that bastard.

I also have a problem with Radical Islamic Terrorists attacking unarmed soft civilian targets.

I also have a problem with assholes who try to conflate the Radical Islamic Terrorists with all Muslims.

What's your point?
You and the apologists do the conflating. We talk about what Islam says and SOME Muslims do.
Some Christians say they hate homosexuals & would take away their rights. Some Christians demean women inb the worplace ^ thibk they should be kept at home. Some Christians say kill the Muslims.

LOL, the Old Testament was written by Jews, Jews who had yet to meet Jesus.

It's not truly a Christian book....Even if many Christians follow it... It's not written by Christians.
I know that excuse. Funny thing that the Bibles utilized by Christians have that Old Testament. It is in the same book. If it is no longer valid, why include it?

Are you claiming God of the Old Testament was fired & a new God took over in the New Testament?

Really, I want to know.

What's your point?

I have enough knowledge of the Bible and its historical sequence. And the clarity there was that the Jews were done with killing after they dispatched the people God wanted them to. In the Koran the commands to kill are open ended.
Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, most verses of violence in the Quran are open-ended, meaning that they are not necessarily restrained by historical context contained in the surrounding text (although many Muslims choose to think of them that way). They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.

Try reading it.
For their part, Western liberals would do well not to sacrifice critical thinking to the god of political correctness, or look for reasons to bring other religion down to the level of Islam merely to avoid the existential truth that it is both different and dangerous.

There are just too many Muslims who take the Quran literally... and too many others who couldn't care less about the violence done in the name of Islam.

When Moses came down off the mountain & saw some of his people worshiping the golden calf, God ordered those people, including their children, slaughtered.

i.e. kill the infidels.

What's your point?

LOL, the Old Testament was written by Jews, Jews who had yet to meet Jesus.

It's not truly a Christian book....Even if many Christians follow it... It's not written by Christians.
I know that excuse. Funny thing that the Bibles utilized by Christians have that Old Testament. It is in the same book. If it is no longer valid, why include it?

Are you claiming God of the Old Testament was fired & a new God took over in the New Testament?

Really, I want to know.

Do you realize his take or your take on religion does not matter? Some Muslims take it very seriously and have a pile of bodies to prove it.

What's your point?

Try reading it.

When Moses came down off the mountain & saw some of his people worshiping the golden calf, God ordered those people, including their children, slaughtered.

i.e. kill the infidels.
Big fucking deal. Did you know any of them personally? There are plenty of people(in the present, where we are now) whose family members have died because a religion says they must and it is an unchanging eternal command.

Last edited:
review.jpg

Brutalist

A wonderful example of the emasculated man. Thanks PC.

What's your point?

Try reading it.

Slow Exposure

You are assuming that Liberals are sincere, which makes it easier for them to control the debate. But they don't have minds of their own; they are totally dominated by class instinct. They are obviously snobs with a Born to Rule attitude; what does that tell about the class they were born in?[/
review.jpg

Brutalist

Of course he doesn't tolerate Muslims killing Canadians, but thanks for the bigot hater Outlook... There is so much hateful right-wing propaganda and spam it's no wonder so many are out of their minds... Brought to you by the greedy idiot mega-rich GOP.
Of course he doesn't tolerate Muslims killing Canadians, but thanks for the bigot hater Outlook... There is so much hateful right-wing propaganda and spam it's no wonder so many are out of their minds... Brought to you by the greedy idiot mega-rich GOP

What about showing the World Trade Center Tower collapsing video? Is also anti-muslim?
How about showing the Boston Marathon attack video? Is that also being anti-muslim?
Are all videos of Islamic violence going to be censored?

What's your point?

Try reading it.

Slow Exposure

You are assuming that Liberals are sincere, which makes it easier for them to control the debate. But they don't have minds of their own; they are totally dominated by class instinct. They are obviously snobs with a Born to Rule attitude; what does that tell about the class they were born in?[/
review.jpg

Brutalist

Of course he doesn't tolerate Muslims killing Canadians, but thanks for the bigot hater Outlook... There is so much hateful right-wing propaganda and spam it's no wonder so many are out of their minds... Brought to you by the greedy idiot mega-rich GOP.
Of course he doesn't tolerate Muslims killing Canadians, but thanks for the bigot hater Outlook... There is so much hateful right-wing propaganda and spam it's no wonder so many are out of their minds... Brought to you by the greedy idiot mega-rich GOP
Are Muslims tolerating Canadians? Idiot.

What about showing the World Trade Center Tower collapsing video? Is also anti-muslim?
How about showing the Boston Marathon attack video? Is that also being anti-muslim?
That is what they hope for and when Islam turns on them they will say they never saw it coming.

Try reading it.

Slow Exposure

review.jpg

Brutalist

Absolutely. Canada is allowing more refugees in than the United States is, with no violence from them like everywhere else. Muslims get along with everyone except for the terrorists. Stop picking a fight with an entire religion because of a few, jackass bigot dupe. But thanks for the stupidest Wars ever destroying the Middle East and a world depression on top of that. Great job GOP!

If you are and ignorant GOP bigot or propagandist using the videos to blame all Muslims 4 what a few terrorists do, of course it is. It's not the video itself it's the stupid idiotic destructive commentary d u h...

If you are and ignorant GOP bigot or propagandist using the videos to blame all Muslims 4 what a few terrorists do, of course it is. It's not the video itself it's the stupid idiotic destructive commentary d u h...

Waaaaait, so does this mean that the Left Wingers are going to stop all of their very derogatory stereotyping?

Try reading it.

Slow Exposure

review.jpg

Brutalist

Absolutely. Canada is allowing more refugees in than the United States is, with no violence from them like everywhere else. Muslims get along with everyone except for the terrorists. Stop picking a fight with an entire religion because of a few, jackass bigot dupe. But thanks for the stupidest Wars ever destroying the Middle East and a world depression on top of that. Great job GOP!
No violence?

Suspect in Canada terror attack is Somali refugee, police say

Waaaaait, so does this mean that the Left Wingers are going to stop all of their very derogatory stereotyping?
Cherry Picked and repeated endlessly on the GOP propaganda machine? C signature last line... You're lovely people except you believe a pile of crap... From the brilliant and disgraceful GOP hate and bulshit propaganda machine...

Try reading it.
Slow Exposure

review.jpg

Brutalist

No violence?

Congrats on finding the the obscure exception that had no deaths...

Cherry Picked and repeated endlessly on the GOP propaganda machine? C signature last line... You're lovely people except you believe a pile of crap... From the brilliant and disgraceful GOP hate and bulshit propaganda machine...

But why do the left wing bigot Democrats have so many derogatory stereotypes of other people if they are open minded?

Slow Exposure

No violence?

Congrats on finding the the obscure exception that had no deaths...

Canadian soldier killed in suspected terror attack identified
Canadian soldier killed in suspected terror attack identified | Toronto Star

Turned out it was terror, what do you know?

Those videos were real.

The ones your idiot orange buddy retweeted were not confirmedc & some proved fake.

That, asswipe, is the difference.

Have you ever heard of the ROtherham Rape ring?

Over a thousand white girls raped because of political correctness.

And muslims of course.

The brits should be lynching their leaders at this point in time, for the atrocities they have inflicted on their people.

So..you agree with Trump retweeting those vids..even though it is pretty clear that they are fake..or at least two of them are..and the White House has acknowledged as much.

White House defends Trump's Muslim tweets

"The White House on Wednesday defended President Trump’s widely condemned retweets of videos purporting to show violence committed by Muslims.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that whether the inflammatory videos are real or not, “the threat is real.”

"I'm not talking about the nature of the video,” she told reporters at the White House. “I think you're focusing on the wrong thing. The threat is real and that is what the president is talking about.""

SOunds like some reporters claimed the videos were fake and Sanders replied in that context.

That is not an admission that the reporter was right.

Have you ever heard of the ROtherham rape ring, with over a thousand white girls raped because of political correctness?

Yes..and I just refreshed my memory..so?

What does this have to do with Trump's retweets..and the world-wide condemnation of same?

I can cherry pick atrocities of any color..and religion..any nation--how does than make the President's actions right?

I'm sure that most of the alt/right would like to manage a few atrocities of their own..if they could just get away with them.

The ring was allowed to operate because the local cops and government were afraid to mention that fact that the ring was operated by "british pakistani" men.

THe same mechanism that leads you to attack the president for even discussing the problem, led to the rape of a thousands girls, in this one known example.

ANy anti-immigration group in England, is not the bad guy. THe guys in charge who did this to those girls and that nation, are the bad guys.

The President isn't the bad guy here. Those attacking him are.

Yes, trump IS the bad guy.

If he were president, he would not work so hard to harm so many people of all colors and religions.

Trump isn't the people who's "anti-racism" witch hunt permitted over 1 thousands white female children to be raped and tortured and enslaved for years.

That was you lefties.

YOU are the bad guys.

Forum List

Back