Donald Trump says Don McGhan wont comply with your subpoenas blow me

Trump told McGahn to prevent then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions from recusing himself from the Russia investigation;
Trump asked McGahn if he can tell Sessions that he doesn't need to recuse himself...McGahn said no...that it wouldn't be proper...that was the end of it...if the dems can find a crime there they can find one everywhere....its just not going to move the legal needle one bit....

McGahn
Dumb Donald is going to get his ass handed to him on a plate. McGahn is ready and willing to testify. Trump can't do shit about it.

Trump is going to find out that refusal House requests on oversight is unconstitutional, and is actually an impeacable offense.

You're an idiot. Holder showed you exactly how much power the House has. He simply ignored them

They got the documents they sought from the WH.

My point stands. BTW Rump has cooperated all the way along with this hoax.
He refused to testify under oath and his written answers were insufficient

Sorry, was he required to do so? How many pages has he turned over? You lost son.

Again.

Gee, he always said he wanted to? What's he afraid of? Smart people laying a perjury trap for his "Great Brain"?

The Country lost.

You're an idiot. Holder showed you exactly how much power the House has. He simply ignored them

Sorry, was he required to do so? How many pages has he turned over? You lost son.

Again.

Gee, he always said he wanted to? What's he afraid of? Smart people laying a perjury trap for his "Great Brain"?

The Country lost.

LOL, so only Dems should follow their Lawyers advice. No, the country won your side didn't get to override the election. As strange as he is he is better than the wicked bitch of Arkansas

Hell, Eric THE RED Holder had a criminal subpoena imposed on him and the Surrender Monkey claimed exec. Priv.

Fast and Furious Contempt Citation for Holder
Jun 28, 2012 · The criminal referral was sent to the Justice Department, which will .... to comply with its subpoena, setting up a test of Mr. Obama's assertion of ...

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-25_10-50-33.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-25_10-50-33.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 6
Mcgahn didn't have the authority to fire anyone....so how could Trump tell him to do that?

Again.

The Country lost.

LOL, so only Dems should follow their Lawyers advice. No, the country won your side didn't get to override the election. As strange as he is he is better than the wicked bitch of Arkansas

He's the POTUS. He doesn't have to listen to no pussy lawyers. He said he wanted to testify. If he really wanted to, he seems to have no problem telling his lawyers to fuck off. Sec. Clinton would be much better, however we would still be mired in gridlock as the GOP promised to obstruct her as much, if not more that they did to Obama.

Yeah since Special Counsel never did charge Trump with obstruction, thus the case is closed, Trump is innocent.

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

bolding mine
==========================================================================
Since no charges were filed against Trump, there is no probable cause for McGahn to testify before the House over a case that is now closed.

I see that Nat4900, destroys his own case when he wrote in post 20:

"You fucking MORON..........McGahn ALREADY testified under oath before Mueller..…."

Since Mueller never charged Trump over obstruction claim in his final report he sent to the AG, it becomes irrelevant. The House has no standing in this since McGahn already testified under other to the Special Counsel Mueller, who later DECLINED to charge Trump for obstruction.

It's over!

Yeah since Special Counsel never did charge Trump with obstruction, thus the case is closed, Trump is innocent.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

bolding mine
Since no charges were filed against Trump, there is no probable cause for McGahn to testify before the House over a case that is now closed.

"You fucking MORON..........McGahn ALREADY testified under oath before Mueller..…."

Since Mueller never charged Trump over obstruction claim in his final report he sent to the AG, it becomes irrelevant. The House has no standing in this since McGahn already testified under other to the Special Counsel Mueller, who later DECLINED to charge Trump for obstruction.

It's over!
What case was closed?

McGahn
Dumb Donald is going to get his ass handed to him on a plate. McGahn is ready and willing to testify. Trump can't do shit about it.

Trump is going to find out that refusal House requests on oversight is unconstitutional, and is actually an impeacable offense.

Do you know what PROBABLE CAUSE is?

Try reading the 4th Amendment a few times. Trump is dealing with a partisan witch hunt. Nadler is fishing for something.
The probable cause is the Mueller report -- or are you still idiotic enough to believe the report exonerated him?

Yea, you probably are that stupid...
What’s the charge??
You do understand that you can obstruct justice without there being a criminally prosecutable offense right?
Show us how you do that.

LOL.....

Investigations are part of the justice process, dope.

bolding mine

It's over!
What case was closed?

I see that you are going to play an evasive game here, but I will answer to help others who are not so dense to reality.

Special Counsel never charged Trump with anything. He sent a FINAL investigative report to AG Barr, with ZERO charges against Trump in it.

AG Barr having been given a final report, that has ZERO charges against Trump in it, there is nothing left to do, which is why the investigation is over and case closed.

Trump told McGahn to prevent then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions from recusing himself from the Russia investigation;
Trump asked McGahn if he can tell Sessions that he doesn't need to recuse himself...McGahn said no...that it wouldn't be proper...that was the end of it...if the dems can find a crime there they can find one everywhere....its just not going to move the legal needle one bit....
Trump is claiming he never ordered McGahn to fire Mueller.

If McGahn testifies that Trump did order him to fire Mueller, then we need to put Trump under oath.

And while Trump is under oath, he should be asked about his sex life. That's what a Republican would do.

He sent a FINAL investigative report to AG Barr, with ZERO charges against Trump in it.

DOJ policy says that he couldn't indict a sitting president.

Not to worry. Charges can be files on him as soon as he leaves office in 2021,

Do you know what PROBABLE CAUSE is?

Try reading the 4th Amendment a few times. Trump is dealing with a partisan witch hunt. Nadler is fishing for something.
The probable cause is the Mueller report -- or are you still idiotic enough to believe the report exonerated him?

Yea, you probably are that stupid...
What’s the charge??
You do understand that you can obstruct justice without there being a criminally prosecutable offense right?
Show us how you do that.

LOL.....

Investigations are part of the justice process, dope.
You investigate you interviewed over 500 witnesses ... YOU HAVE NOTHING.. you are now harassing the president.. move on you LOST

Forum List

Back