🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump showed bad judgement when he jumped the gun on the downed plane

Donald Trump doesn't wait for investigators to call missing EgyptAir flight act of terror - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump blamed terrorism for the EgyptAir Flight 804 crash in a tweet posted early Thursday morning, even though authorities are still investigating the cause of the crash.

---------

Isn't that sign of bad judgement?
I would be inclined to agree. He is likely correct based on the evidence we've heard thus far but yeah, I believe he was shooting from the hip.
Having said that it got him more free publicity. The man plays the media well.

Since none of you know jack shit about what happened, nor do any of you have access to information Trump does, thank you for posting opinions as high as your pathetic level of intelligence allows.

Donald Trump doesn't wait for investigators to call missing EgyptAir flight act of terror - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump blamed terrorism for the EgyptAir Flight 804 crash in a tweet posted early Thursday morning, even though authorities are still investigating the cause of the crash.

---------

I would be inclined to agree. He is likely correct based on the evidence we've heard thus far but yeah, I believe he was shooting from the hip.

Except the pilot is was a good freind with a Muslim Brotherhood radical cleric who had helped send jihadis to various muslim war zones.......that came out today.....and terrorism is still in the mix....

We should be used to it. Look at Obama and micheal brown

How the fuck is this the same? Michael Brown was assasinated by a white cop for just walking in the street and Obama said what about this? Get you lies straight, boy!!

How do you lie like that with a straight face.....? Black witnesses testified he charged the police officer after fighting him for his gun.........

---------

Except the pilot is was a good freind with a Muslim Brotherhood radical cleric who had helped send jihadis to various muslim war zones.......that came out today.....and terrorism is still in the mix....
And I said as much in my response. Trump may very well be correct but I still believe in those early days his statement was ill advised

When Obama made public statements without all the facts we slammed him for it. And rightfully so in most cases. Far be it for me to interrupt y'alls hypocrisy

Carry on

---------

Of course everyone on the MSM were doing the same. I even emailed Fox News and told them to stop the lame assed speculation until they had something concrete to report. It didn't do any good, they kept up the parade of "experts" to fill air time.

How the fuck is this the same? Michael Brown was assasinated by a white cop for just walking in the street and Obama said what about this? Get you lies straight, boy!!

Such a lying piece of shit, even the regimes racist DOJ cleared Wilson of any wrong doing.

That's what all liberal douches do. Lying is all they have. The thing that inflames these sorry pieces of shit the most is they know everyone is on to their tactics and they don't work anymore.

Correction: Brown assaulted a cop and promptly got ventilated

Funny how the witness who was there.....says otherwise, not to mention a white construction worker who saw the shit, said otherwise....just sayin

Forum List

Back