Donald Trump slams 'archaic' US constitution that is 'really bad' for the country

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
Donald Trump has blamed the US constitution for the problems he has encountered during his first 100 days in office.

In an interview with Fox News to mark the milestone, the Republican called the system of checks and balances on power “archaic”.

“It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

Donald Trump slams 'archaic' US constitution that is 'really bad' for the country

i am sure the orange jesus would love to see his way replace the us constitution....way to go idiots....

Donald Trump has blamed the US constitution for the problems he has encountered during his first 100 days in office.

In an interview with Fox News to mark the milestone, the Republican called the system of checks and balances on power “archaic”.

“It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

i am sure the orange jesus would love to see his way replace the us constitution....way to go idiots....
There's no context so it looks like a smear job. Right up your alley!

wonder why he didn't mention the EC is extremely archaic? another brain fart?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez ........................................................................... ( will the Trump Hate ever end? )

really pathetic ............................. disgusting

you can read the whole article and watch the interview...what you learn is up to you
ROFLMAO1.gif

He's not used to being the boss and having his hands tied. It's no big deal. He can complain all he wants to, he still has to abide.

The system and the Constitution are not the same thing. What kind of moron would think that? DC is a den of snakes with money, power and greed greasing the rails. Where is that in the Constitution? It's so easy to manipulate lefties. If their masters called them ducks they'd all hit the ponds.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez ........................................................................... ( will the Trump Hate ever end? )

lol after the 8 years of kenyan jokes we endured? Buckled up buddy, tRump has a long 4 years (if he makes it anywhere near that long without impeachment)

lol after the 8 years of kenyan jokes we endured? Buckled up buddy, tRump has a long 4 years (if he makes it anywhere near that long without impeachment)
He's doing fine. 8 years of Kenyan jokes, where? I don't think many of you will make it 4 years though, you'll be on meds rocking in a corner.

you can read the whole article and watch the interview...what you learn is up to you

I did watch the interview. The article is a smear job.
how do you smear a guy that says things like, "who knew healthcare could be so complicated"
he smears himself.

Which has what to do with the article being discussed?
Everything. How can you smear a guy that walks around not thinking before he speaks. He embarasses himself and our country everytime he opens his mouth. No one is smearing him. Simply reporting his moronic ways is not smearing. Donnies not even smearable.

how do you smear a guy that says things like, "who knew healthcare could be so complicated"
he smears himself.

Everything. How can you smear a guy that walks around not thinking before he speaks. He embarasses himself and our country everytime he opens his mouth. No one is smearing him. Simply reporting his moronic ways is not smearing. Donnies not even smearable.
Smear mongers never think they are smearing.

he smears himself.

:lmao:

He's not used to being the boss and having his hands tied. It's no big deal. He can complain all he wants to, he still has to abide.
No, he'll try to convince the Senate to change the rules and make it a simple majority to pass legislation. The see saw of partisan politics will stop us from getting anywhere, ever.

No, he'll try to convince the Senate to change the rules and make it a simple majority to pass legislation.

As it should be.

No, he'll try to convince the Senate to change the rules and make it a simple majority to pass legislation. The see saw of partisan politics will stop us from getting anywhere, ever.

Which has nothing to do with the Constitution.

Trump will always find someone or something to blame his mistakes on. His mental illness will not allow him to admit he can be wrong or make a mistake. His temperament prevents him from ever making an apology. Today he is blaming Senate and Congressional rules for his failures. Yesterday he was blaming the Flynn scandal on Obama. Tomorrow he will blame something or someone else for whatever screw up is exposed by the media or just accuse the media of bashing him for reporting the news.

Forum List

Back