Donald Trump slams 'archaic' US constitution that is 'really bad' for the country

I think there is a good chance that the orange clown will have a mental breakdown in office, and be the first President removed by the 25th Amendment.

Donald Trump has blamed the US constitution for the problems he has encountered during his first 100 days in office.

In an interview with Fox News to mark the milestone, the Republican called the system of checks and balances on power “archaic”.

“It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

Donald Trump slams 'archaic' US constitution that is 'really bad' for the country

i am sure the orange jesus would love to see his way replace the us constitution....way to go idiots....

Senate rules =/= Constitution lying faggot #fakenews

Donald Trump has blamed the US constitution for the problems he has encountered during his first 100 days in office.

In an interview with Fox News to mark the milestone, the Republican called the system of checks and balances on power “archaic”.

“It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

i am sure the orange jesus would love to see his way replace the us constitution....way to go idiots....
An Anti-Democratic Manifesto Written Behind Closed Doors by Lawyers for the 1%

Instead of only asking whether some proposed legislation is good for the country, we first have to ask whether it will pass Constitutional muster. That obstructive element proves that having Constitutional supremacy is not good for the country.

What happens if President Trump actually does do something wrong? How could the media report it? Who'd notice after a million hit pieces.

As the pro-Constitution, anti-globalist movement continues to grow, the establishment pushes even harder against them.
SPECIAL REPORT: GLOBALISTS TARGETING PATRIOTS FOR DEATH
As the patriot movement continues to grow, the elite crack down out of fear

you can read the whole article and watch the interview...what you learn is up to you

I did watch the interview. The article is a smear job. He was discussing Senate rules.
Democrats recycle old lies for a new president.

The dimwits attacked Bush is the same way.
Bush - Constitution 'Just A Goddamned Piece Of Paper'

Remember when democrats made up this little gem?
The "Rule of Law" Is the Law of the Rulers

If it's not a living document, it's a dead one. Besides, free men don't need a totalitarian Constitutional overlord on the people's will.

Forum List

Back