Donald Trump Sounds Crazy at Easter Egg Roll, Tells Children the Military Is at a Level They’ve Neve

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Yet more stupidity from Trump. A political speech to 4 and 5 year olds.

https://www.theroot.com/trump-sounds-like-a-crazy-man-at-easter-egg-roll-tells-1824256216

President Donald Trump is crazier than a shit-house rat. I don’t know what a shit house is or why shit-house rats are crazier than normal rats, but I do know that Trump is even crazier.

On Monday, Trump dyed his body with orange Easter egg paint and greeted the children for the annual Easter Egg Roll on the White House lawn.
<more>

Yeah, I thought that was kinda strange as well. I mean, kids who are rolling Easter eggs are less interested in politics than anything else. They don't want a campaign speech, they want the president to interact and have fun with them.

But..................as we all know, anytime a camera is pointed at Trump, he has to tell us how great he's making things and how great he's going to make the military and do stump speeches.

He has no idea what it is to actually do presidential things.

This place we don't know what to call it--does he mean the White House?
Okay, he's losing it.

Geee this is all according to Rawstory a known far left religious hack site.

But leave it to the far left drones here to believe it without question or hesitation.

Yeah, I thought that was kinda strange as well. I mean, kids who are rolling Easter eggs are less interested in politics than anything else. They don't want a campaign speech, they want the president to interact and have fun with them.

But..................as we all know, anytime a camera is pointed at Trump, he has to tell us how great he's making things and how great he's going to make the military and do stump speeches.

You do know what made him this way don't you ??? The idiot left wing journalist questioning Trump on some of the most idiotic issues, and doing so in front of foriegn dignitaries, heads of state and/or leaders within the so called free world. He figures no matter where he is that the leftist are gonna try and taunt him, so go ahead and beat them to the punch. Aren't y'all just so proud of yourselves ?

But leave it to the far left drones here to believe it without question or hesitation.
So, you approve of campaign speeches to 4 and 5 year olds who are there to see the Easter Bunny?

Another far left drone tactic to hide the fact that they used a far left religious hack site as their "facts"..

See how the far left will ignore the eight years of Obama?

So, you approve of campaign speeches to 4 and 5 year olds who are there to see the Easter Bunny?
So he mistook them for CNN, MSNBC journalist, what's new? (((Laugh the heck out loud)))..

You do know what made him this way don't you ??? The idiot left wing journalist questioning Trump on some of the most idiotic issues, and doing so in front of foriegn dignitaries, heads of state and/or leaders within the so called free world. He figures no matter where he is that the leftist are gonna try and taunt him, so go ahead and beat them to the punch. Aren't y'all just so proud of yourselves ?

That's almost as dumb as the crap he says.

so it's the left's fault that trump is an asshat?

:rofl:

the party of personal responsibility speaks

That's almost as dumb as the crap he says.
oh, no, it's dumber

.Yep it's the left's fault you nailed it.

imagine my stunned expression of disbelief that you'd *think* that

People can cause strange reactions in people, and Trump becoming an Ass Hat (your words) towards the left is no big surprise at all...

People can cause strange reactions in people, and Trump becoming an Ass Hat (your words) towards the left is no big surprise at all...

Of course not. He's an equal opportunity ass hat. A ass hat to everybody. His supporters are just too dumb to catch that.

The only reason Trump is giving stump speeches is because that is the last time he had any success.

Since then? His presidency has been a clown show. And, the latest crap he did with China and tariffs are going to hurt those in his base.

Still feel like you're "winning"? I bet the stock market drops another 500 tomorrow as well. Maybe 1,000 if China announces new sanctions and tariffs.

https://www.theroot.com/trump-sounds-like-a-crazy-man-at-easter-egg-roll-tells-1824256216

President Donald Trump is crazier than a shit-house rat. I don’t know what a shit house is or why shit-house rats are crazier than normal rats, but I do know that Trump is even crazier.

On Monday, Trump dyed his body with orange Easter egg paint and greeted the children for the annual Easter Egg Roll on the White House lawn.
<more>

Amazed Trump didn’t tell the kids about Mexico, murderers and rapists

<more>

Amazed Trump didn’t tell the kids about Mexico, murderers and rapists

Nope, he's saving that for Christmas......................

Forum List

Back