Donald Trump Speaking On America First Policies Tomorrow Night

Those bills aren’t going to get paid themselves.

Keep donating, patriots.

FXBhi9QX0AAQiDe

0phc78g.jpg

Thanks so much. Without you I'd miss a lot of these. Bump this thread when it starts if you are here

No problem, there's also one on Saturday, but I tend to post that thread the day before so it won't get lost in upcoming threads in current events.

Btw, it looks like TDS is already starting to clog the thread.

Trump will be loaded for bear!

But can he keep it together now that the Jan.6 panel has gained so much momentum.

Can he reverse De Santis's taking over the lead in popularity?

And will he carelessly make reference to more violence being necessary to save the country?

The DOJ has at least been able to consider making their move and so he can't risk an escalation of his calls to violence by his extremist supporters with guns.
Yes, then Trump will pick DeSantis for his VP. Then liberalism dies, THANK GOD!

Looks like his actual speech will only be available on Rumble.

Who was better , Obama or Trump that you bash constantly?

Prior to 2020, Trump was better. After 2020 picking which one is better is like picking which is better, syphilis or gonorrhea. Sometimes things are so bad there just is no better.

I bashed Obama constantly also, especially after ObamaCare fucked up healthcare in this nation even worse than it was .

Every single time... every single thread. I don't think there is a cure for these idiots.

You would think if they hate and are terrified of Trump THAT much then they would stay away from threads about him,.. but one major symptom of TDS is being delusional.

Forum List

Back