Donald Trump Will Be Speaking In Wisconsin Tomorrow

If Trump can go antiwar, he's going to have to deal with all the baggage he's created in the American brain with his condemnation of the military. The troops!

Perhaps fortunately, the unconditional love felt by his supporters can see him through all that?
Nope. Feelings.

Every democrat here tells me such, that I am in a cult

Yeah well with comments like those you're not going to change their opinion so easily. Just saying. Trump was and is a great president but he's not God and treating him as such is blasphemous.

I wish I could be there. Praise be to Trump

The wife and I had tickets to go tomorrow, but it's going to be 91 degrees with the possibility of rain. Plus it's a three hour drive from where I live, so we just decided to watch it on TV.

We did go to one in 2020, it was pretty cool.

If Trump can go antiwar, he's going to have to deal with all the baggage he's created in the American brain with his condemnation of the military. The troops!

Perhaps fortunately, the unconditional love felt by his supporters can see him through all that?
Trump started no wars.

Trump started no wars.
And he has always been the best prospect for not starting the war to end all wars for America.

But if Biden is replace by Hilary (or anybody), I fear that the Dems have just shoved it up into the R's where the sun don't shine.

Watch the left's news propaganda tonight for the first hints on Biden being put out to pasture.

Bets? It's also possible that the zombie's illness will be announced and it all happens quickly?

Could it be that Obama taking him by the hand was preplanned?

He will be scheduled to be speaking at 4:00 PM ET. It seems like he's not all that worried about going to jail since he's continuing his campaign and all of these events. I'm not sure if that's because he knows that his appeal will go through or because he knows that true American patriots aren't going to stand for it if he does go to jail.

Same shit, different day.

He will be scheduled to be speaking at 4:00 PM ET. It seems like he's not all that worried about going to jail since he's continuing his campaign and all of these events. I'm not sure if that's because he knows that his appeal will go through or because he knows that true American patriots aren't going to stand for it if he does go to jail.

He won't get a jail sentence but, if he did, it would further vault him to the presidency. The lefty idiots just seem to have no clue that all of this has been helping Trump and showing Americans who is really taking democracy away. Lefties will actually be responsible for re-electing Trump and they are too stupid to see it.

He won't get a jail sentence but, if he did, it would further vault him to the presidency. The lefty idiots just seem to have no clue that all of this has been helping Trump and showing Americans who is really taking democracy away. Lefties will actually be responsible for re-electing Trump and they are too stupid to see it.
Yes exactly.
As long as the demofks don't play the Hilary card.

Trump has been created in heaven to only run against the dead and maybe one that is still twitching a bit?

Yeah well with comments like those you're not going to change their opinion so easily. Just saying. Trump was and is a great president but he's not God and treating him as such is blasphemous.
I aint treated Trump as god. No amount of comments or logic will change the minds of the idiots that are Democrats

Change opinion, they are dead set on destruction. Took a civil war to change them last time.

Forum List

Back