Donald Trump, Ted Cruz Campaigns Bash RNC for Stacking Audience with Pro-Amnesty Donor Class

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Not only did they stack the audience with the pro-amnesty donor class, they also played a fake soundtrack of boos when Turmp or Cruz answered and applause when Jeb or Rubio answered. Liberal media people are unprincipled scum. They are lower than whale shit.

GREENVILLE, South Carolina — Corey Lewandowski, the campaign manager for 2016 GOP frontrunner billionaire Donald Trump, bashed the Republican National Committee (RNC) for stacking the debate audience here with pro-amnesty consultant class party donor figures.
Lewandowski told Breitbart News in the spin room after the debate:

I think the RNC does a terrible job in allocating the tickets, to be honest with you, There’s an opportunity—there’s 2,000 seats out there, there’s six candidates on stage, they should just divide them evenly so everyone has them, but instead they just give them to the donor class, they give them to the lobbyists and to all the special interests. It’s not fair, it’s not equitable. So I think what they should do moving forward is take the total number of seats available, allocate them across the board and let the candidates bring their people in, because that’s who should be here, not the donors.

Repeatedly throughout the debate, the audience cheered as former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and his protegé
consistently and repeatedly made the case to grant amnesty to illegal aliens, while the audience oddly booed both Trump and as they made eloquent cases against amnesty.

“I don’t think it’s representative of the people of South Carolina,” Lewandowski added. “Those who don’t have the resources to give large sums of money to the RNC didn’t get a ticket here tonight and that’s a shame on the RNC.”

The media wants to stop Trump's polls. Two groups in this country do not want to be exposed for their lying. The DNC and the Media.

Not only did they stack the audience with the pro-amnesty donor class, they also played a fake soundtrack of boos when Turmp or Cruz answered and applause when Jeb or Rubio answered.
Any evidence or links to back up this statement?

I was on the @DNC Twitter and it was going crazy with people really angry

@10thAmendment @realDonaldTrump @GopDebate They can't win any other way but to cheat..

Lee Jackson ‏@Stonewall_77 11h11 hours ago
The audience were paid and/or donor class. Every online poll shows he did win, @smartgirls4gop @10thAmendment @realDonaldTrump @GopDebate

Elisabeth ‏@10thAmendment 22h
Why did @realDonaldTrump win @GOPDebate? Because Media & #GOPe stacked audience behaved as expected & we're SICK of it! #GOPDebate

@GopDebate Audience is once again stacked with GOP candidate donors. Happened in Milwaukee, WI that is why I support self funded #Trump

Not only did they stack the audience with the pro-amnesty donor class, they also played a fake soundtrack of boos when Turmp or Cruz answered and applause when Jeb or Rubio answered.

You need a link to something so fucking obvious..? Did you watch the debate?

The Republican National Committee’s Sean Spicer confirmed to Breitbart News pre-debate that the RNC proper distributed 367 tickets while the state party and locally elected officials received 550 tickets. Meanwhile the debate partners—CBS News, the Peace Center, and Google—received another 100 tickets. That means more than 1000 tickets—1,017 by Spicer’s admission—went not to voters in the upcoming election and not to campaigns for equal distribution to their supporters but to special interest distribution of those connected to the party, mostly high dollar donors. Only 600 tickets were distributed equally among the six remaining GOP campaigns, which to be fair to the RNC is the highest number of tickets distributed as such so far this election cycle.

RNC Admits That Debate Audience Was Stacked With Party Donors - Victory Girls Blog

Breitbart News is also reporting that Governor Nikki Haley and Senator Lindsey Graham were both given “scores of tickets” to hand out, and neither of them are fond of Donald Trump.

Not only did they stack the audience with the pro-amnesty donor class, they also played a fake soundtrack of boos when Turmp or Cruz answered and applause when Jeb or Rubio answered. Liberal media people are unprincipled scum. They are lower than whale shit.

GREENVILLE, South Carolina — Corey Lewandowski, the campaign manager for 2016 GOP frontrunner billionaire Donald Trump, bashed the Republican National Committee (RNC) for stacking the debate audience here with pro-amnesty consultant class party donor figures.
Lewandowski told Breitbart News in the spin room after the debate:

I think the RNC does a terrible job in allocating the tickets, to be honest with you, There’s an opportunity—there’s 2,000 seats out there, there’s six candidates on stage, they should just divide them evenly so everyone has them, but instead they just give them to the donor class, they give them to the lobbyists and to all the special interests. It’s not fair, it’s not equitable. So I think what they should do moving forward is take the total number of seats available, allocate them across the board and let the candidates bring their people in, because that’s who should be here, not the donors.

Repeatedly throughout the debate, the audience cheered as former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and his protegé
consistently and repeatedly made the case to grant amnesty to illegal aliens, while the audience oddly booed both Trump and as they made eloquent cases against amnesty.

“I don’t think it’s representative of the people of South Carolina,” Lewandowski added. “Those who don’t have the resources to give large sums of money to the RNC didn’t get a ticket here tonight and that’s a shame on the RNC.”
This delusional rubbish belongs in CT.

Where's evidence of a fake soundtrack of boos and applause?

I would expect that such an outrageous claim would be backed up with proof.

Where is it?

Read the article. It explains how the determination was made.
I did. I could find no mention of a soundtrack of boos or cheers, or of any pre-recorded sounds at all.

Maybe I missed it. Point it out, please?

Sorry, it's in another story:

Bill Still Report:- Donald Trump Received Fake Boos, Fake Applause At GOP CBS Debate | Opinion - Conservative

That article is not proof it's conjecture based on absolute absence of evidence.

That article is not proof it's conjecture based on absolute absence of evidence.
I'm sure no amount of evidence would be sufficient for you.

I recall how doggedly the left-wing drones defended Dan Rather when the evidence against him was massive and irrefutable.

Read the article. It explains how the determination was made.
I did. I could find no mention of a soundtrack of boos or cheers, or of any pre-recorded sounds at all.

Maybe I missed it. Point it out, please?

Sorry, it's in another story:

Bill Still Report:- Donald Trump Received Fake Boos, Fake Applause At GOP CBS Debate | Opinion - Conservative

Sorry! Not buying a report from some Twitter guy in an opinion piece.

Too bad, but that is an epic fail. Thanks for playing!

I'm sure no amount of evidence would be sufficient for you.

I recall how doggedly the left-wing drones defended Dan Rather when the evidence against him was massive and irrefutable.
This has nothing to do with Dan Rather, and I'm not a left-wing drone.

The article contains no evidence that CBS or the RNC was generating false applause or boos for broadcast to the TV audience. If they did that, it would be a scandal they might never recover from. So please make sure you're right before making such accusations.

Forum List

Back