Donald Trump: The Art of Self-Sabotage

BlackAsCoal

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
As I've been saying for months now, Donald Trump does not want to be president .. and he never has.

National Review: Donald Trump: The Art of Self-Sabotage
To all outward appearances, Trump seems to be engaged in a form of self-sabotaging behavior.

Reporters aren’t supposed to engage in psychological speculation. But Donald Trump’s series of extraordinary statements this week — on abortion and the Geneva Conventions, criticizing Wisconsin governor Scott Walker for not raising taxes, and attacking the character of a reporter his campaign manager has been arrested for manhandling — make such speculation inevitable.

“The number of people who have emailed me asking me if I think Trump is trying to do himself damage intentionally isn’t small,” tweeted Maggie Haberman of the New York Times. “Trump is playing into his opponents’ memes — phony, unprepared, hostile to women, unelectable, not a Republican, sloppy, vindictive, chaotic,” added Mark Halperin of Bloomberg News.

In a taped interview he gave to business journalist Michael D’Antonio for his book Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success, Trump himself admitted, “I don’t like to analyze myself because I might not like what I see.” D’Antonio’s conclusion in the book was that “Trump was willing to say and do almost anything to satisfy his craving for attention. But he also possessed a sixth sense that kept him from going too far.”

---

No one knows how the Trump drama will play out, but if indeed he contributes to his own loss of the nomination the consequences for politics will be, to borrow a Trump word, sad. The legitimate anger and cynicism toward Washington that is felt by many of his supporters may be channeled into unproductive behavior and their alienation only enhanced. Far from Making America Great Again, Donald Trump might wind up leaving his supporters even more powerless and feeling like Trump’s Chumps.

Read more at: Donald Trump: The Art of Self-Sabotage, by John Fund, National Review

You Trump supporters .. otherwise known as Chump supporters are in for a big surprise.

Trump is doing the bidding of his good friend, Bill Clinton. :0)

As I've been saying for months now
Well aren't you just one in a million :lmao:

Listen to this bizarre audio of Trump posing as his own publicist to brag about money and women
Folks this Narcissist is "Bull Goose Loony"

GettyImages-505046110.jpg

This is getting a bit awkward, Donald
The Washington Post has a recording of a call between a People Magazine reporter and “John Miller,” a man who identifies himself as Donald Trump’s publicist. Miller has all the details of the Trump’s life and all the women who just can’t get enough of him. In fact, John Miller seems to have keen insight into the mind of Donald Trump. He also happens to have the exact same voice and tone as Donald Trump. That’s because John Miller is very clearly Donald Trump posing as John Miller. According to the Washington Post, this is something he’s been doing for three decade
Anthony-Senecal-TRUMP-Butler-300x215.png

Trump is doing the bidding of his good friend, Bill Clinton. :0)
This has to be on the mind, if just a bit, of party leaders. This guy has been just this side of a caricature since Day One of this campaign, and there's no way in hell he'll be able to walk back anything he has said.

Think of the insecurity of a man who feels it is extremely important you know the size of his penis.

Think of what it suggests about his subconscious when a man says he is adding another ten feet in height to a KEEP OUT wall when his feelings were hurt.

A man with devastating psychological weaknesses like that will be so exploited by our enemies it is no longer funny, boys and girls.

Think of the insecurity of a man who feels it is extremely important you know the size of his penis.

Think of what it suggests about his subconscious when a man says he is adding another ten feet in height to a KEEP OUT wall when his feelings were hurt.

A man with devastating psychological weaknesses like that will be so exploited by our enemies it is no longer funny, boys and girls.
I don't even know if this is ego/narcissism. He seems so desperate to win at everything and (most importantly) impress people that it wouldn't surprise me if there were other issues at play.

Dr. Mac's analysis, anyway.

"Reporters aren't supposed to engage in psychological speculation" but that doesn't stop them when they are confronted by a candidate who isn't afraid of the media. Part of Trump success is tied to his disregard for the opinions of cub reporters like John Fund. It must drive the (mostly) left wing media crazy that Trump doesn't give a shit what they think and he can't be intimidated by them like generations of timid and tongue tied republican candidates including Bush and McCain.

"Reporters aren't supposed to engage in psychological speculation" but that doesn't stop them when they are confronted by a candidate who isn't afraid of the media. Part of Trump success is tied to his disregard for the opinions of cub reporters like John Fund. It must drive the (mostly) left wing media crazy that Trump doesn't give a shit what they think and he can't be intimidated by them like generations of timid and tongue tied republican candidates including Bush and McCain.

WOW :0) That kind of ignorance is DEEP.

we need more intense blowhards in Politics ...sure enough........to make suggestions on what he might do.

I don't even know if this is ego/narcissism. He seems so desperate to win at everything and (most importantly) impress people that it wouldn't surprise me if there were other issues at play.

Dr. Mac's analysis, anyway.
Donald Trump masqueraded as a spokesman to brag about himself
r-DONALD-TRUMP-OFFICE-huge.jpg

In 1991 interview, Trump spokesman sounds a lot like Trump
Embed Share
Play Video14:20
In a 1991 recording obtained by The Washington Post’s Marc Fisher, a man who claims to be a spokesman for Donald Trump named John Miller tells a People magazine reporter about Trump’s first divorce, his romance with France’s future first lady and his messy breakup with Marla Maples. (Sarah Parnass/The Washington Post)
By Marc Fisher and Will Hobson May 13 at 8:08 AM
The voice is instantly familiar; the tone, confident, even cocky; the cadence, distinctly Trumpian. The man on the phone vigorously defending Donald Trump says he’s a media spokesman named John Miller, but then he says, “I’m sort of new here,” and “I’m somebody that he knows and I think somebody that he trusts and likes” and even “I’m going to do this a little, part-time, and then, yeah, go on with my life.”

A recording obtained by The Washington Post captures what New York reporters and editors who covered Trump’s early career experienced in the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s: calls from Trump’s Manhattan office that resulted in conversations with “John Miller” or “John Barron” — public-relations men who sound precisely like Trump himself — who indeed are Trump, masquerading as an unusually helpful and boastful advocate for himself, according to the journalists and several of Trump’s top aides.
13177919_1339708462712154_4920806658750787932_n.jpg

As I've been saying for months now, Donald Trump does not want to be president .. and he never has.

National Review: Donald Trump: The Art of Self-Sabotage
To all outward appearances, Trump seems to be engaged in a form of self-sabotaging behavior.

Or, he understands "the art of the deal" and took a great deal of money to torpedo the republican party on purpose and will throw the election to Hillary in the end.

Forum List

Back