Donald Trump: The money will bring him down

There's no such crime as collusion, dumbass.
Thats not what the Logan Act says.
The word "collusion" doesn't appear in the Logan Act, dumbass.
It doesnt have to. Other words that mean the same thing appear in the Logan Act. In of itself collusion is not illegal. However, any idiot knows that colluding with a foreign government to change the outcome of the election is a crime.

You just admitted that collusion isn't against the law. Then you claim it is.

You're a mega-dumbass.
No dummy. I said collusion in of itself isnt illegal. Cant you read?
"Colluding" with Russians to affect the election also isn't a crime. Simply being the recipient of information provided by foreign sources is perfectly 100% legal. You stupid dumbass snowflakes can't seem to get that through your thick skulls.

Funny how angry lefties all seem to use the phrase "bring him down" when referring to the duly elected President of the United States. They all seem to be living in a violent 3rd world fantasy where they dream about reversing the results of the election with a political coup rather than working within the system.
No one wants to wait for the election process when there is a criminal in office.

So why is Mueller taking so long to charge TRUMP? Are liberals going to be pissed if Mueller blows the whole investigation because he tries to over play his hand and the democrat blue wave crashes followed by TRUMP being re-elected in 2020? Seriously how long are liberals planning on letting Mueller drag this Russia thing out before you start demanding to see some real results?

Liberals should just face it they are being played by Mueller.

lol... watergate took 2 years, benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii longer than that , & iran/CONtra longer than that.

nobody smart enough to understand that this is bigger & runs deeper than anything we ever encountered in our history, wants mueller to speed anything up. just because you all are getting antsy doesn't intimidate him at all.

Well, than Mueller is an idiot. He should have known his best chance to take down TRUMP would have been within the 1st 6-12 months of the investigation when he had full support from the never-TRUMP RINO's.
Why would less time to investigate Drumpf and his cronies render a better outcome?
Because it's a witchhunt, dumbass.

You need evidence in order to conduct an investigation to get the proof. You intellect challenged Drumpfbots are dumber than pocket lint.

So you believe government agencies are free to investigate anyone they want until they can dig up something to pin on them?

You are truly a Stalinist douchebag.
Sure. As long as they have evidence. You uneducated Drumpfbots dont seem to realize there can be no investigation without them first having the evidence.
Hmmmm, no. You are saying they can investigate someone before they have any reason to, just like they did with the Trump campaign.
No dummy. Evidence is supplying the reason. I suggest you get your dictionary out on this one before I embarrass you.
Which is it: do they need evidence of a crime before they start the investigation or not? One thing we know is that the FBI started investigating Trump without a scintilla of evidence that his campaign had violated any laws.
Cant you read? I've consistently said they need evidence before they can investigate. You obviously arent very bright. Just because you dont know what evidence they had doesnt mean they didnt have any evidence.

No one wants to wait for the election process when there is a criminal in office.

So why is Mueller taking so long to charge TRUMP? Are liberals going to be pissed if Mueller blows the whole investigation because he tries to over play his hand and the democrat blue wave crashes followed by TRUMP being re-elected in 2020? Seriously how long are liberals planning on letting Mueller drag this Russia thing out before you start demanding to see some real results?

lol... watergate took 2 years, benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii longer than that , & iran/CONtra longer than that.

nobody smart enough to understand that this is bigger & runs deeper than anything we ever encountered in our history, wants mueller to speed anything up. just because you all are getting antsy doesn't intimidate him at all.

Well, than Mueller is an idiot. He should have known his best chance to take down TRUMP would have been within the 1st 6-12 months of the investigation when he had full support from the never-TRUMP RINO's.
Why would less time to investigate Drumpf and his cronies render a better outcome?
Because it's a witchhunt, dumbass.
If its a witchhunt wouldnt more time render a better chance of getting Drumpf?

For not being guilty they sure are sweating and bleating enough
When you are spending a fortune on lawyers, you have good reason to sweat and bleat.
...and when you are exposed to criminal liability, you have to spend money on lawyers.

Finished your thought for ya. ;)

"When you are exposed to criminal liability?" Is that snowflake-speak meaning "when you are the target of a witch hunt?"

I just can express in mere words how stupid I think you are. Your venality, vindictiveness and lack of any principle are off the charts.
You mean how republican of me?

That's pure Democrat.

Thats not what the Logan Act says.
It doesnt have to. Other words that mean the same thing appear in the Logan Act. In of itself collusion is not illegal. However, any idiot knows that colluding with a foreign government to change the outcome of the election is a crime.

You're a mega-dumbass.
"Colluding" with Russians to affect the election also isn't a crime. Simply being the recipient of information provided by foreign sources is perfectly 100% legal. You stupid dumbass snowflakes can't seem to get that through your thick skulls.
Actually it is a crime. If there is proof thats what happened Drumpf will go to prison.

So you believe government agencies are free to investigate anyone they want until they can dig up something to pin on them?

You are truly a Stalinist douchebag.
Sure. As long as they have evidence. You uneducated Drumpfbots dont seem to realize there can be no investigation without them first having the evidence.
Hmmmm, no. You are saying they can investigate someone before they have any reason to, just like they did with the Trump campaign.
No dummy. Evidence is supplying the reason. I suggest you get your dictionary out on this one before I embarrass you.
Which is it: do they need evidence of a crime before they start the investigation or not? One thing we know is that the FBI started investigating Trump without a scintilla of evidence that his campaign had violated any laws.
Cant you read? I've consistently said they need evidence before they can investigate. You obviously arent very bright. Just because you dont know what evidence they had doesnt mean they didnt have any evidence.

Then how do you justify investigating Trump? What evidence did they have before they started the investigation?

You're a mega-dumbass.
Actually it is a crime. If there is proof thats what happened Drumpf will go to prison.
Actually it's not, dumbass. That would make simply listening to someone talk a crime. You have to be fucking stupid to believe our country has devolved into that kind of police state.

Its amazing to me that self proclaimed "intelligent" people think there is no evidence of collusion even though there is an investigation going on. There has to be evidence in order for the investigation to proceed.

Feel free to provide to us all the "evidence".

Then how do you justify investigating Trump? What evidence did they have before they started the investigation?
I dont have to justify it. Mueller does. The fact he investigating shows he has some evidence. Are you really this dumb?

So you admit this "investigation" has nothing to do with collusion.
What an odd thing to say. We already know his highest campaign officials colluded with Russian agents. And looking into tru.ps criminal money laundering will go a long way toward explaining why a candidate and president would be so beholden to a foreign nemesis. So yes, it has to do with collusion.

Really? We know this? ANY DAY NOW!! ANY DAY NOW!!
Yes,of course we know this. We know it of donnie jr, papadopolous, and of Flynn. But you shouldn't be throwing a little fit,as you have spent a year reminding us that it is not illegal. So, your hissy today is puzzling.

We know nothing of the sort. Mueller wants guilty pleas because he doesn't want the evidence discussed in court. That would only make him look like Torquemada and turn his victims into heroes.

Why didn't the money that the filthy Clintons got from their sham money laundering foundation get them thrown in jail? $200 million selling government influence is a lot of payola, isn't it?

You're a mega-dumbass.
Actually it's not, dumbass. That would make simply listening to someone talk a crime. You have to be fucking stupid to believe our country has devolved into that kind of police state.
Actually it is dumbass. Thats why Manafort is trying to avoid prison at this very moment by flipping on Drumpf.

I dont have to justify it. Mueller does. The fact he investigating shows he has some evidence. Are you really this dumb?
Of course you have to justify it, unless you want everyone to conclude that Mueller's investigation is a witchhunt.

He has no fucking evidence, and the FBI had no evidence when it launched the witch hunt. That has been proven beyond all doubt.

You're a mega-dumbass.
Actually it is dumbass. Thats why Manafort is trying to avoid prison at this very moment by flipping on Drumpf.
He didn't plead guilty to "collusion," dumbass.

He didn't plead guilty to "collusion," dumbass.
I didnt say what Manafort pleaded guilty to dumbass. He was caught because he was investigated for colluding with Russians.

Of course you have to justify it, unless you want everyone to conclude that Mueller's investigation is a witchhunt.

He has no fucking evidence, and the FBI had no evidence when it launched the witch hunt. That has been proven beyond all doubt.
I dont care what rubes like you think of Muellers investigation so I dont have to justify anything.

Once again slow person. You cant get authorization to investigate unless you have evidence.

Funny how angry lefties all seem to use the phrase "bring him down" when referring to the duly elected President of the United States. They all seem to be living in a violent 3rd world fantasy where they dream about reversing the results of the election with a political coup rather than working within the system.

All Mueller has to do if find one criminal act committed by TRUMP, according to liberals that shouldn't be to hard. So while Mueller looks for pee-pee tapes TRUMP is running the country and fixing all of Obamas screw ups.
If the Russia investigation insurance policy was supposed to make TRUMP a 4 year lame-duck president, it's backfired bigly.

Forum List

Back