Donald Trump: The money will bring him down

No one wants to wait for the election process when there is a criminal in office.

So why is Mueller taking so long to charge TRUMP? Are liberals going to be pissed if Mueller blows the whole investigation because he tries to over play his hand and the democrat blue wave crashes followed by TRUMP being re-elected in 2020? Seriously how long are liberals planning on letting Mueller drag this Russia thing out before you start demanding to see some real results?

Liberals should just face it they are being played by Mueller.

lol... watergate took 2 years, benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii longer than that , & iran/CONtra longer than that.

nobody smart enough to understand that this is bigger & runs deeper than anything we ever encountered in our history, wants mueller to speed anything up. just because you all are getting antsy doesn't intimidate him at all.

Well, than Mueller is an idiot. He should have known his best chance to take down TRUMP would have been within the 1st 6-12 months of the investigation when he had full support from the never-TRUMP RINO's.
Why would less time to investigate Drumpf and his cronies render a better outcome?

All Mueller has to do if find one criminal act committed by TRUMP, according to liberals that shouldn't be to hard. So while Mueller looks for pee-pee tapes TRUMP is running the country and fixing all of Obamas screw ups.
If the Russia investigation insurance policy was supposed to make TRUMP a 4 year lame-duck president, it's backfired bigly.

Thats fucking stupid. Why would he simply go after just Drumpf? He should take his time and get everyone involved.

Its amazing to me that self proclaimed "intelligent" people think there is no evidence of collusion even though there is an investigation going on. There has to be evidence in order for the investigation to proceed.

Feel free to provide to us all the "evidence".
I will post it for you when Mueller releases it.

Oh, OK. So, you have jackshit.. again.,
I never claimed to have the evidence. I have always said Mueller did. I'm not part of the investigation dummy.

Its amazing to me that self proclaimed "intelligent" people think there is no evidence of collusion even though there is an investigation going on. There has to be evidence in order for the investigation to proceed.

In other words, you don't have any.
I never claimed to have the evidence. I have always said Mueller did. I'm not part of the investigation dummy. When you need to know...then you will know. Not before.

Which is it: do they need evidence of a crime before they start the investigation or not? One thing we know is that the FBI started investigating Trump without a scintilla of evidence that his campaign had violated any laws.
Cant you read? I've consistently said they need evidence before they can investigate. You obviously arent very bright. Just because you dont know what evidence they had doesnt mean they didnt have any evidence.

Then how do you justify investigating Trump? What evidence did they have before they started the investigation?
I dont have to justify it. Mueller does. The fact he investigating shows he has some evidence. Are you really this dumb?
Of course you have to justify it, unless you want everyone to conclude that Mueller's investigation is a witchhunt.

He has no fucking evidence, and the FBI had no evidence when it launched the witch hunt. That has been proven beyond all doubt.
I dont care what rubes like you think of Muellers investigation so I dont have to justify anything.

Once again slow person. You cant get authorization to investigate unless you have evidence.
Bullshit. The evidence shows the FBI did precisely that. They paid spies to infiltrate the Trump campaign with no evidence of any kind.

I never claimed to have the evidence. I have always said Mueller did. I'm not part of the investigation dummy.
You have no basis for claiming Mueller has any evidence. You're blowing hot gas out your ass.

"Colluding" with Russians to affect the election also isn't a crime. Simply being the recipient of information provided by foreign sources is perfectly 100% legal. You stupid dumbass snowflakes can't seem to get that through your thick skulls.
Actually it is a crime. If there is proof thats what happened Drumpf will go to prison.
Actually it's not, dumbass. That would make simply listening to someone talk a crime. You have to be fucking stupid to believe our country has devolved into that kind of police state.
Actually it is dumbass. Thats why Manafort is trying to avoid prison at this very moment by flipping on Drumpf.
He didn't plead guilty to "collusion," dumbass.
I didnt say what Manafort pleaded guilty to dumbass. He was caught because he was investigated for colluding with Russians.
He was investigated for a non-crime?

You aren't helping your case.

Well then, you should shut your moronic yap and stop talking about something you know nothing about. You simultaneously talk about evidence then say you don't have any evidence.

You have no basis for claiming Mueller has any evidence. You're blowing hot gas out your ass.
You once again prove yourself to be an idiot. If Mueller had no evidence DAG Rosenstein would not have given him permission to investigate. Go educate yourself mouth breather.

Actually it is a crime. If there is proof thats what happened Drumpf will go to prison.
Actually it's not, dumbass. That would make simply listening to someone talk a crime. You have to be fucking stupid to believe our country has devolved into that kind of police state.
Actually it is dumbass. Thats why Manafort is trying to avoid prison at this very moment by flipping on Drumpf.
I didnt say what Manafort pleaded guilty to dumbass. He was caught because he was investigated for colluding with Russians.

I just told you colluding with a foreign government to change the election is a crime dummy.

You are proving my case that you are an idiot.

Manifort was indicted for something that he allegedly did before he even knew DJT. This whole thing is a joke.

I just told you colluding with a foreign government to change the election is a crime dummy.

Let us know when you any evidence anyone colluded with anyone.

Well then, you should shut your moronic yap and stop talking about something you know nothing about. You simultaneously talk about evidence then say you don't have any evidence.
If you wish me to shut my yap then you should make me. I wouldnt have the evidence since I am not conducting the investigation . How fucking stupid do you have to be to think I'm the one doing the investigation? :laugh:

Let us know when you any evidence anyone colluded with anyone.
I already told I will let you know when Mueller finishes his investigation. We know at least Manafort did.

If you wish me to shut my yap then you should make me. I wouldnt have the evidence since I am not conducting the investigation . How fucking stupid do you have to be to think I'm the one doing the investigation? :laugh:

No, you make me!

So, you got nothing but your moronic insinuations. Somebody was shot and killed last night here, but they have no evidence as to who did it. Are you so stupid as to say they have to wait to get evidence before they investigate? Do you realize how colossally stupid that is?

Cant you read? I've consistently said they need evidence before they can investigate. You obviously arent very bright. Just because you dont know what evidence they had doesnt mean they didnt have any evidence.

Then how do you justify investigating Trump? What evidence did they have before they started the investigation?
I dont have to justify it. Mueller does. The fact he investigating shows he has some evidence. Are you really this dumb?
Of course you have to justify it, unless you want everyone to conclude that Mueller's investigation is a witchhunt.

He has no fucking evidence, and the FBI had no evidence when it launched the witch hunt. That has been proven beyond all doubt.
I dont care what rubes like you think of Muellers investigation so I dont have to justify anything.

Once again slow person. You cant get authorization to investigate unless you have evidence.
Bullshit. The evidence shows the FBI did precisely that. They paid spies to infiltrate the Trump campaign with no evidence of any kind.

Mueller has to get some convictions on something. So far all he's got is some 'process' crimes and Cohen for being a greedy lawyer (surprise!)

If Mueller doesn't get something, he will be the first and only SP to never get a conviction.

He's got dick. Nothing. Bupkis. Zero, Zilch

He keeps on going hoping that someone will say something he can use as evidence. He better hope none of this ends up in Court against a Man capable of defending himself. Mueller himself might find his ass in Prison. Where he belongs.

What the Counsel's Office is doing should be criminal. He's actually Black Mailing people like Flynn.

And..... Mueller isn't a real Republican. He's what you call a 'Paycheck Republican.' A lawyer. The scummiest scum to ever pollute the surface of the Earth.

dimocrap scum have them too. Filthy, stinking, lawyer slime that will call themselves Republican or dimocrap just to get a job. Lawyers don't have politics. They're just lawyers. The Scum of the Earth.

Only child molesters are lower.

And not by much

No, you make me!

So, you got nothing but your moronic insinuations.
Youre the one that demands I shut my yap. Lets see you make me.

Only morons think investigations can be done without any evidence. Morons like you and britshit.

You once again prove yourself to be an idiot. If Mueller had no evidence DAG Rosenstein would not have given him permission to investigate. Go educate yourself mouth breather.
You only prove what a fucking gullible moron you are. Your theory that government bureacrats would never do anything unethical or illegal doesn't pass the laugh test. Rosenstein signed the bogus illegal FISA warrant, so he's in this up to his eyebrows.

No, you make me!

So, you got nothing but your moronic insinuations.
Youre the one that demands I shut my yap. Lets see you make me.

Only morons think investigations can be done without any evidence. Morons like you and britshit.

Gawd... you've out-stupided Rdean.

An Un-American Democrat Witch Hunt farce. They surveilled and planted spies in the opposition's Campaign. It's Watergate Ten-Fold. If anyone should be prosecuted, it should be Clinton and Obama. What they did to Trump, is only seen in awful Banana Republics. The outcome of this farce will likely be mass Pardons. Pardons all around. Case closed.

Forum List

Back