Donald Trump-This is Your Life

Aside from the tax cuts that creted record deficits, Trump didn't do any of those other things.
Trump didn't give us a wide open border , sky high fuel ,rent ,insurance ,grocery prices either .. and he didn't give us new wars in the ME and Europe either .. face it commie your leaders are incompetent .. or maybe they're doing exactly what you want them to do which is hurt and weaken America ..

Vote Trump ~ smart enough to give us tax cuts, 1% inflation and keep the Venezuelan gangs in Mexico...
Trump's inflation was higher than his predecessor, and his stupid unscientific pandemic responses caused many deaths, but he did help with vaccine development. His tax cuts mostly benefited the rich.

Here is the life of Donald Trump. His entire life is a lie. And you trump worshippers have fallen for it.

Hey IM2. I listened to what the ladies in the video above had to say about JD Vance and they said that he suggested legislation on par with the Fugitive Slave Act so that they could go after women in red states who travel to blue states in order to obtain an abortion. The dialogue begins a little before 24:00 minutes in:

Here is the life of Donald Trump. His entire life is a lie. And you trump worshippers have fallen for it.

So Trump screwed up everything he touched, well that's just a pack of lies and propaganda.

Donald J. Trump refurbished the Central Park -skating rink two and a half months ahead of his own speedy six-month schedule and $750,000 below his own projected $3 million budget, having taken over the project after the city spent six years and $12 million unsuccessfully trying to get the job done.

''He built the most fabulous rink I have ever seen,'' said Vera Banchet, watching her daughter skate. ''I saw Trump on TV again last night. If I may say so, he is not one to hide his light under a bushel.''

Blah, blah, blah. Trump lost 900 million dollars in a year and you want to give this idiot another chance to run the country. We aren't going to go back to white male rule. Understand this and begin to deal with it.

Forum List

Back