🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump To Bring Adviser With Russia Ties To Classified Briefing

Zero Hedge? That's hilarious! All that shit has been debunked.

You answered too soon; therefore didn't read the link, just made a false claim against the site. You're what most of us already know about you, a Hill-Bot partisan piece of Kah-Kah......(total idjit!).

No, I'm familar with the link. Like I said - all that shit has been debunked.

In the time I've been at USMB, I've only put one other person on ignore (Moonglow). You are now the second, cause I respect myself.

Gee, was it something I said...?
You never say anything, so that can't be it...:lol:

Zero Hedge? That's hilarious! All that shit has been debunked.

You answered too soon; therefore didn't read the link, just made a false claim against the site. You're what most of us already know about you, a Hill-Bot partisan piece of Kah-Kah......(total idjit!).

No, I'm familar with the link. Like I said - all that shit has been debunked.

In the time I've been at USMB, I've only put one other person on ignore (Moonglow). You are now the second, cause I respect myself.

Gee, was it something I said...?

I'm guessing it's the reverse, that you're Tonto, a fool

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn will join Trump at Wednesday’s top-secret session.

WASHINGTON ― Donald Trump will bring Michael Flynn ― a former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency who was paid by a Russian state-funded television network to speak at its 10th-anniversary gala ― to his first national security briefing on Wednesday.

Flynn, a retired lieutenant general and high-profile adviser to Trump, has attracted attention since he was pushed out of government in 2014 for criticisms of what he says is the Obama administration’s failure to confront “radical Islam,” his role as an analyst on the Russian network RT, and his embrace of Trump.

ABC News reported on Tuesday that Flynn, along with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, would accompany Trump to his first top-secret briefing, heightening critics’ fears that the Trump camp would gain access to secrets it could potentially leak to contacts in the Kremlin. But former intelligence officials familiar with the the briefings process said it’s unlikely that the presidential nominees or their advisers will be looped in on critical secrets until after the election in November.

Much More: Donald Trump To Bring Adviser With Russia Ties To Classified Briefing

Trump? Flynn? Christie? Holy shit, why not just invite Putin and cut out the middlemen?

Hillary needs to send an advisor and not go herself

Huma would be fine.

Didn't get it, did you, Redskin?

That's ok...I heard Hillary was planning on bringing her terrorist-supporting Nazi-funder Soros to hers.

Soros would be a great choice. He is a great patriot - and not a security risk.

That statement makes you a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

What's wrong with George Soros? He has a heart of gold and helps people all over the world.

You waste oxygen................new hacks on Soros:

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice" | Zero Hedge

And let's not forget: Soros is one of Hillary's bosses.

upload_2016-8-16_20-40-0.png

That's ok...I heard Hillary was planning on bringing her terrorist-supporting Nazi-funder Soros to hers.

What's wrong with George Soros? He has a heart of gold and helps people all over the world.

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice" | Zero Hedge

View attachment 85828
Nazis of a feather.....

View attachment 85828
Where do you guys come up with such tardation. Does it just pop into your head or do "voices" tell you?

View attachment 85828
Where do you guys come up with such tardation. Does it just pop into your head or do "voices" tell you?

I agree. I monitor several boards, but next to Stormfront - this one has the most NaziCon tards.

Forum List

Back