Donald Trump to Give Remarks to The Press and Provide Relief For Hurricane Helene Victims

Donnie the Dooshbag talks long shit. Do you think he's actually going to donate direct relief, as in cash?
Trump has started a GoFundMe page which has raised $2 million so far.

Whether or not that money will make it to the victims of the hurricane is anyone's guess.

The money donated to his Foundation for cancer kids never did, it went into his pocket, until Laetitia James caught him.

Trump has started a GoFundMe page which has raised $2 million so far.

Whether or not that money will make it to the victims of the hurricane is anyone's guess.

The money donated to his Foundation for cancer kids never did, it went into his pocket, until Laetitia James caught him.
I don't trust him. He's a chump.

The republican governor of Georgia, for instance, says they have everything they need. Just more made up stuff from right wing lunatics.

Which was an error not germane to my criticism. And was corrected. Not an error I made 19 years ago.

Irrelevant.
Your belief that it was 8 days landfall was the reason you made the claim. Saying that Bush flew over 2 days after landfall would have made you look stupid and you know it

Forum List

Back