Donald Trump transition team descends into chaos exposes 'buffoonery' behind the scenes

What a bunch of buffoons !!

Firings and Discord Put Trump Transition Team in a State of Disarray

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/16/us/politics/trump-transition.html

I thought he wasn't your President? You seem awfully obsessed with his every move.

There's a goon headed for the Oval Office. Is that better?

Who? Lizzy Cheekbones 2020?

I wish it were true, Parakeet.

The orange face clown posse is frighting among themselves

Mike Rogers, a respected Republican voice on national security issues, announces he is leaving Trump's side as the President-elect's inner circle appears to be buckling under the pressure

A person familiar with the transition efforts said different factions in Trump's team “are fighting for power.”

Donald Trump transition team descends into chaos

You wish. Fool.

It's going to be great mocking these yahoo's

It's going for be great for us watching Trump undo the Hussein's accomplishments, and even more fun listening to you pigs squeal while he does it.

8d9028c2075e2a02d5e73f080a882ce9

Don't hold your breath. Trump is too busy with his $40,000,000 Trump U fraud trial that starts on the 28th of this month. He has to attend. He's also involved in 70 new lawsuits filed just since this past June. He's setting up his cabinet for constant infighting with his Jewish son-in-law in conflict with the Jew-hater Bannon.

It's going to be great for us watching him sabotage himself and his sycophantic kids and loyalists.

He didn't seem to have that hard a time slaying your queen-to-be while dealing with all that. You Assclowns have been saying "this is the end of Trump" for over a year now, and you still haven't learned.

It's going to be great mocking these yahoo's
Yeah, the last 17 months of that really worked out well, huh?

Neener...neener...NEEEEENER!!!

However, I know these are terrible times for you lefty dopes and you're feeling really really bad, so don't be afraid to dive out that high rise window, leap off a cliff, jump in front of a train, or whatever. You'll be making a great statement and that'll really show 'em!

Forum List

Back