🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Visiting Pennsylvania Tomorrow

All he's gonna do is bitch about the FBI and how the government is unfair to him. I'm betting there is going to be nothing or at least extremely little concerning his thinking about another run at the WH.

But, I guess he's gotta raise money somehow, those legal fees ain't gonna pay themselves.

Why does the FBI have Melania's underwear? What is their justification for seizure?

You know Trump is going to have fun with the Red Wedding Speech. And, he will hang every word on Uncle Festerman.

All he's gonna do is bitch about the FBI and how the government is unfair to him. I'm betting there is going to be nothing or at least extremely little concerning his thinking about another run at the WH.

But, I guess he's gotta raise money somehow, those legal fees ain't gonna pay themselves.

Fbb9pJPWYAExJGU

:auiqs.jpg:

Trump has no decency. He is being accused by every other liberal of some of the most heinous corruption, and yet, he keeps up the march to war!

US4CC.meme.Good_Fellas - Trump_derangement.png

Probably trying to salvage Oz.
if you are in favor of legalized heroin and "safe sites" to shoot up

and think babies should be killed up to the day of birth

you, along w/ Fetterman, are the ones who need to be salvaged

:dev3:

if you are in favor of legalized heroin and "safe sites" to shoot up

and think babies should be killed up to the day of birth

you, along w/ Fetterman, are the ones who need to be salvaged

:dev3:
How's this? I promise not to vote for either one of them ever. I think most people up there have Oz pegged as a trump shill and they had enough trump during the last election, so do not want to put in an enabler. I suspect you will never be in a position to vote for or against either one, also.

Forum List

Back