Donald Trump will be very busy in the coming months

I thought he got acquitted, twice.
I still laugh at this “claim of victory.”
Trump LOST and lost bigly.
Being acquitted “twice” and claiming victory is just like the losing coach trying to justify why his team lost so bigly.

Donald Trump will be very busy in the coming months. Below are some of the legal cases he will be facing
Georgia election results
Business dealings in New York
The insurrection in Washington, DC
Freed from protection by the presidency-many court cases to proceed-inauguration funding, defamation law suits, Mira Lago neighbors want him gone
He will be a busy boy as will his lawyers

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

Donald Trump will be very busy in the coming months. Below are some of the legal cases he will be facing
Georgia election results
Freed from protection by the presidency-many court cases to proceed-inauguration funding, defamation law suits, Mira Lago neighbors want him gone

CNN? :lol:

Seriously?

I won't issue a fake news alert on this yet because I haven't read it yet, but if I do there will likely be one coming.
Tell me one incorrect assertion made in my post.
Perhaps you attempted to make assertions in the OP, however, your OP is nothing but an incoherent word salad. I'm guessing that you almost learned how to write a paragraph while attending a public school with an extremely dumbed-down curriculum.

I also think your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

Why are you linking to a fake news article here at USMB? Do you really think that nobody here at USMB is going to notice that you are linking to CNN, a notorious fake news outlet? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Like every problem he faced, they are all self-inflicted wounds.

He may want to start paying for real lawyers, those that defended him from impeachment redux were off the discount rack.

OJ Simpson was acquitted, also. When you have the jury working with the defense lawyers on strategy, it is tough to not be acquitted. His lead lawyer was a car salesman. The Republicans bought the lemon he sold them.
are you saying the reality was so obvious all it took was a car salesman??
I am saying there was no way that 17 Republican Senators had the spine to convict Trump. That is what it would take. The Trump defense did not have to say a thing. The image of a used car salesman providing the defense verified that no respectful lawyer would take the case.

Democrats have done the same thing when the situation was reversed.

No President has been convicted after being impeached. Because of our political system no impeached President will ever be convicted.

Trump's second impeachment provided the closest any impeached President came to being convicted.

He may want to start paying for real lawyers, those that defended him from impeachment redux were off the discount rack.

OJ Simpson was acquitted, also. When you have the jury working with the defense lawyers on strategy, it is tough to not be acquitted. His lead lawyer was a car salesman. The Republicans bought the lemon he sold them.
I am saying there was no way that 17 Republican Senators had the spine to convict Trump. That is what it would take. The Trump defense did not have to say a thing. The image of a used car salesman providing the defense verified that no respectful lawyer would take the case.

No President has been convicted after being impeached. Because of our political system no impeached President will ever be convicted.

Trump's second impeachment provided the closest any impeached President came to being convicted.
sounds like it would have been a waste of money to hire a big time lawyer when all it needed was a car salesmen,,,

Georgia election results

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You democrats keep telling us about all this shit thats going to happen to Trump, but it never happens. :laugh:
It has already happened, you dumb shit. He lost the Presidency after one term. He took office with Republicans having the majority in the House and the Senate. The only President to lose the Presidency, the House and the Senate during their term. He is toxic in the US. The most popular social media have kicked him off their site. The biggest lenders to Trump corporations have said they will no longer provide loans.
Trump has lost just about everything except the dumbass Trump minions. He looks to the minions for money. The minions represent Trump's political power. Without the minions Trump has lost everything.

Georgia election results

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You democrats keep telling us about all this shit thats going to happen to Trump, but it never happens. :laugh:
It has already happened, you dumb shit. He lost the Presidency after one term. He took office with Republicans having the majority in the House and the Senate. The only President to lose the Presidency, the House and the Senate during their term. He is toxic in the US. The most popular social media have kicked him off their site. The biggest lenders to Trump corporations have said they will no longer provide loans.
Trump has lost just about everything except the dumbass Trump minions. He looks to the minions for money. The minions represent Trump's political power. Without the minions Trump has lost everything.
he did succeed in getting the dems to reveal what true nazi fascist they really are,, so I consider that a win

sounds like it would have been a waste of money to hire a big time lawyer when all it needed was a car salesmen,,,
I would agree with that. Usually, though, a big time lawyer would take the case for nothing. No reputable lawyer would take the case because Trump insisted on arguing the election was fraudulent. His first set of lawyers quit for that reason.

I would agree with that. Usually, though, a big time lawyer would take the case for nothing. No reputable lawyer would take the case because Trump insisted on arguing the election was fraudulent. His first set of lawyers quit for that reason.
could be,, by why would they when its a slam dunk case,,,

Georgia election results

Biden isnt getting a second term either. As for loans, you are a fool if you think banks give a flying fuck about the lefts hatred for Trump. All they care about is money, which Trump has a LONG history of making.

There will be no punishments for Trump. You need to come to terms with that.

Billionaires dont get free lawyers. :laugh:

Georgia election results

Biden isnt getting a second term either. As for loans, you are a fool if you think banks give a flying fuck about the lefts hatred for Trump. All they care about is money, which Trump has a LONG history of making.

There will be no punishments for Trump. You need to come to terms with that.
I talk about what has happened or is happening.
You are talking out of your ass making predictions. Shut your pie hole.
Wait and see what happens.

It is doubful Trump is currently a billionaire. He may have assets worth a billion but he is heaily leveraged making his net worth much less. If he opened up his taxes we would know including his business books'

BUT, ONCE AGAIN YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. LAWYERS DO PRO BONO FOR THE PUBLICITY IT PROVIDES. YOU DUMB SHIT.

Trump's first impeachment
"Dershowitz, whose clients have included O.J. Simpson and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, said he will not accept payment for his work."

"Dershowitz, whose clients have included O.J. Simpson and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, said he will not accept payment for his work."

Dershowitz also said that the senate wouldn't hold a trial

It is doubful Trump is currently a billionaire. He may have assets worth a billion but he is heaily leveraged making his net worth much less. If he opened up his taxes we would know including his business books'

BUT, ONCE AGAIN YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. LAWYERS DO PRO BONO FOR THE PUBLICITY IT PROVIDES. YOU DUMB SHIT.

Not liking Trump doesnt mean he isnt rich anymore. Youre delusional.

Dershowitz also said that the senate wouldn't hold a trial

It went to trial. What is your point

Not liking Trump doesnt mean he isnt rich anymore. Youre delusional.
because you like him does not make him rich, dumbass

having assets worth a billion dollars means hes a billionaire you stupid fuck,,

having assets worth a billion dollars means hes a billionaire you stupid fuck,,
ABSOLUTELY NOT! You are truly a dumbass. If you have assets worth 1 billion dollars and 1 billion dollars in debt, you are broke. Your net worth is zero.
The Trump supporters continue to show how fricking stupid they are. Scary.

Forum List

Back