Donald Trump "You Know My Plan For Muslim Ban & Registry"

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Bad time for kebabs! Hopefully Trump will close all mosques, prohibit Quran and sometimes demand either to convert to Christianity or leave.

Well said Donald!

lets see what happens but according to the boards experts its impossible , unheard of , can't happen , unconstitutional , first amendment . Enemy muslim shariah adherents 'have the right' to import themselves into western lands and the USA according to all the board muslim , shariah law loving apologists. ---------------------- Won't be any demands though and who in the heck wants a lying / taqiyah spewing muslim as a Christian convert anyway . Lets get'er done President Trump !! Thanks for the info Baron .

i have to agree but still,one of the founding principals here was freedom of religion.....why dont he just say worship what and who you want,but if you preach violence your out of here.
So, in other words, RENOUNCE SHARIA.

I can live with that, if you can find any willing to do that. But here's the problem. They have permission from their demons to LIE TO INFIDELS if it serves their agenda.

So how do you know they're not lying until they make political gains in this country?

i have to agree but still,one of the founding principals here was freedom of religion.....why dont he just say worship what and who you want,but if you preach violence your out of here.
So, in other words, RENOUNCE SHARIA.

I can live with that, if you can find any willing to do that. But here's the problem. They have permission from their demons to LIE TO INFIDELS if it serves their agenda.

So how do you know they're not lying until they make political gains in this country?
lots of people have said the same about die hard Christians...and many of them have made political gains in this country...

There you go again, treating ISLAM as an equal to CHRISTIANITY.

Do I really need to cite the differences between their "prophets."?

so much for one of the main things this country was founded on.....
----------------------------- islam is incompatible with Western civilization Harry .
i have to agree but still,one of the founding principals here was freedom of religion.....why dont he just say worship what and who you want,but if you preach violence your out of here...
problem is that these muslims organize and use American law agains
That isn't something Con-servatives like anyways.....remember, back then, they were the Tories.
------------------------------------------- no , the tories got their azzes kicked to 'canada' !!

----------------------------- islam is incompatible with Western civilization Harry .
i have to agree but still,one of the founding principals here was freedom of religion.....why dont he just say worship what and who you want,but if you preach violence your out of here...

No one is persecuting Muslim for their religion. We could care less what false god they worship. They should be banned for their political beliefs, it's not our fault they can't separate the two.

We can and should use whatever criteria we like when deciding who we allow to immigrate. Welcoming terrorists is idiotic.

No one is persecuting Muslim for their religion. We could care less what false god they worship. They should be banned for their political beliefs, it's not our fault they can't separate the two.

Bullshit.

It's been a religion for 1200 years and suddenly, in this decade you decide it's not.

It's religious persecution.

That isn't something Con-servatives like anyways.....remember, back then, they were the Tories.
------------------------------------------- no , the tories got their azzes kicked to 'canada' !!
Horrible to see someone use American laws to protect themselves, isn't it?

Horrible to see someone use American laws to protect themselves, isn't it?

Why is it these people are absolutely gleeful about stripping the civil rights from innocent American citizens? There's a thread calling for whole sale deportations of American citizens who happen to be Muslim. I've never been so disgusted.

Just like we don't care that much about the false god worshipped by so-called christians, right?

Forum List

Back