Donald Trumps Bengazi!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
U.S. Military Probing More Possible Civilian Deaths In Yemen Raid
Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations, officials said.

My God, my dear sweet God, this mf's is in charge of our military????? When will this nightmare end???

blob:http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/4f0392d1-d11b-4ef6-9e84-6e3e0e4fdf92

The U.S. military said on Wednesday it was looking into whether more civilians were killed in a raid on al Qaeda in Yemen on the weekend, in the first operation authorized by President Donald Trump as commander in chief.

U.S. Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens was killed in the raid on a branch of al Qaeda, also known as AQAP, in al Bayda province, which the Pentagon said also killed 14 militants. However, medics at the scene said about 30 people, including 10 women and children, were killed.

Yup and Hillary's incompetent State Department wasn't running this show.

Oh and Tiggerass thinks our military killed the civilians. Al Queda has been killing civilians for decades.

We lost a fine young SEAL and they lost 14 which we killed.

Civilians have been killed in battle since the first battle was ever fought and they will continue to die in every future battle.

Benghazi my ass.

Another bunch of bullshit brought to you my that racist POS Tigerass.

Oh for crying out loud.

Al Qaeda those so called brave jihadists go to war with their wives and their children as human shields. That's a special kind of cowardice.

They take their children to the battle specifically to hide behind.

I'll give ISIS that much. They leave the women and children behind and fight a stand up fight.

That's probably because they had a Chechen commander who would never ever dream of hiding behind a woman or a child.

As to the Benghazi comment? Are you truly that fucking insane to attempt to compare the two?

Sigh. I guess you are because you did it.

Trump approved his first covert counterterrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations, officials said.

My God, my dear sweet God, this mf's is in charge of our military????? When will this nightmare end???

The U.S. military said on Wednesday it was looking into whether more civilians were killed in a raid on al Qaeda in Yemen on the weekend, in the first operation authorized by President Donald Trump as commander in chief.

U.S. Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens was killed in the raid on a branch of al Qaeda, also known as AQAP, in al Bayda province, which the Pentagon said also killed 14 militants. However, medics at the scene said about 30 people, including 10 women and children, were killed.

If this happened a few weeks ago and Obama was President, these same trump defenders would be slamming and trashing the President for incompetence and ordering the raid to soon and for political purposes. But, it is trump, and the Emperor can do no wrong.

It is beyond comical how the exact same people that blamed Obama for civilian deaths, now praise their giant Cheeto.

These same people had a fit when Obama took out Al Whacko & now don't give a shit that El Cheeto killed his 8 year old daughter.

If this happened a few weeks ago and Obama was President, these same trump defenders would be slamming and trashing the President for incompetence and ordering the raid to soon and for political purposes. But, it is trump, and the Emperor can do no wrong.
I heard this was planned during Obama's last days.

Terrorists don't wear uniform, dipshit.
They are all civilians.

well, Obama planned it.
And who wouldn't expect casualties for a raid on a heavily guarded headquarters?
PS, they got what they wanted :D

At this point what difference does it make?

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 24

They are all civilians.

To the left they are "freedom fighters"

Just because they are women and children doesn't mean they are innocent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They are all civilians.

To the left they are "freedom fighters"
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Liberals find more in common with terrorists than they do Republicans.
Number one is they aren't white.

True, and the criticism seems to be that inexperience and perhaps haste led to a timing mistake by trump. Certainly understandable for a new CiC this early in the job. But we can already see how silly his defenders will get rather than admit a possible mistake on his part, not matter what military officials say. No one can reveal that the Emperor has no cloths.

True, and the criticism seems to be that inexperience and perhaps haste led to a timing mistake by trump. Certainly understandable for a new CiC this early in the job. But we can already see how silly his defenders will get rather than admit a possible mistake on his part, not matter what military officials say. No one can reveal that the Emperor has no cloths.
If he made a mistake, he made a mistake, but how the butthurt liberals are coming after Trump. It's hard to believe anything you say. I mean your kind are assaulting others and destroying property. For what?

Forum List

Back