🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trumps brother, Robert Trump, passes away

Wrong Trump is trending on twatter. Its disgusting to see and many MANY dems are speaking out about it too, saying its truly sad its come to this and to stfu. I agree with them.

Fred Trump was Potus older brother. He was very close to him too. He died from alcoholism and told Donald to never ever drink booze..and he hasn't. Robert Trump kept out of the limelight, loved his family, and Donald not only now has to battle half of america, he has to deal with the death of another beloved brother.

So sad. I feel so bad for potus.

Update!

Supposedly Robert took a “fall” last week and suffered a brain bleed; the President visited him on Friday as he was in very rough shape.

This is sad. I feel for the family.

Fuck his family. Donnie certainly doesn’t give a shit.
You are BEYOND despicable, Billy. Truly sad. It must be horrific to be as miserable as you are.
I probably went a step too far, but Christ it’s not like you even care all that much. Hell if it was Biden’s brother you certainly wouldn’t.
I think we have seen disgusting and despicable behavior from both sides when it comes to deaths surrounding political figures.

You are BEYOND despicable, Billy. Truly sad. It must be horrific to be as miserable as you are.
I probably went a step too far, but Christ it’s not like you even care all that much. Hell if it was Biden’s brother you certainly wouldn’t.
I think we have seen disgusting and despicable behavior from both sides when it comes to deaths surrounding political figures.
I despise his family is the point I was trying to make. I don’t know much about Robert so I wasn’t trying to include him in that. I still despise Donald’s family, but my comment was ill-placed I’ll concede.

The news of Robert Trumps' death saddened me also for from what I have read of him he seemed like a very decent and productive person with few imperfections and I feel very sad for my president as for most of their lives they were very close and had each other's back. This will be a heavy burden for President Trump to bear as he tries to cope with the loss while trying his level best to fight for the country he loves.

RIP Robert Trump. Prayers to all who knew and loved him. A sad time.

President Trump's Younger Brother Dies Of Unspecified Illness

Last edited:
Trump's brother passed away yesterday and I'm waiting for the left to start in on him.
I think right now they're trying to ignore the story, but I'm just waiting for the media to start chiming in on his brother.....most of them not even knowing he existed before today.

I suspect it will center around the idea that Robert Trump attempted to prevent Mary Trump's book from being published.

Trump's brother passed away yesterday and I'm waiting for the left to start in on him.
I think right now they're trying to ignore the story, but I'm just waiting for the media to start chiming in on his brother.....most of them not even knowing he existed before today.

I suspect it will center around the idea that Robert Trump attempted to prevent Mary Trump's book from being published.

Only thing I'm curious about is what did he die from? They are keeping that tightly under wraps.
No one's ignoring the story. Trump's brother was known for divorcing his wife more than a decade ago after 25 years of marriage.
If you notice, no one is chiming in about anything.

Only thing I'm curious about is what did he die from? They are keeping that tightly under wraps.
No one's ignoring the story. Trump's brother was known for divorcing his wife more than a decade ago after 25 years of marriage.
Perhaps because it's none of you foul vermins business.

Perhaps because it's none of you foul vermins business.

Trump's brother was hospitalized earlier this summer. I'm just curious why keeping the tight wrap on the cause of death?
Hopefully, he didn't die of the coronavirus.

YOUNGER BROTHER!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

In any other venue, this would be grounds for Washington to pause for a day and unite in mourning. Fox News Sunday didn't even mention it. Has Nancy sent her condolences to Donald yet? How long will it take for the rotting pustules on the left to start asking what he died of and saying they wish it were Trump instead.

If Biden's brother had died, I doubt we would say anything like what you posted.

Right. It would likely be worse.

Forum List

Back