🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump's first TV ad shows migrants 'at the southern border,' but they're actually in Morocco

And don't fall for this "migrants" folks. these people are invaders AND Your President isn't doing a damn thing to PROTECT YOU from them. vote them OUT in 2016

Is B-roll your slang for lies?

No, its the use of fill ins for certain background shots in commercials. My question stands, has any other politician ever used b-roll in their political ads?
We heard you the 3rd time. You'd think that someone who has waited as long as he has to ayr his 1st commercial and IS PAYING FOR IT HISSELF would want it checked before airing :doubt: martybegan :slap:

So again, no politicians ever use B-roll for their ads?

You're making clever excuses for using video that clearly is not our border but the commercials sought to make the viewer believe it was. You can talk circles all you want

It's not an excuse, I'm merely asking if this is only a big deal because its Trump.

Again, no other Politicians use B-Roll in their advertisements?

No its not a big deal because its Trump, its a big deal because its a lie

No, its the use of fill ins for certain background shots in commercials. My question stands, has any other politician ever used b-roll in their political ads?
We heard you the 3rd time. You'd think that someone who has waited as long as he has to ayr his 1st commercial and IS PAYING FOR IT HISSELF would want it checked before airing :doubt: martybegan :slap:

You're making clever excuses for using video that clearly is not our border but the commercials sought to make the viewer believe it was. You can talk circles all you want

It's not an excuse, I'm merely asking if this is only a big deal because its Trump.

Again, you are saying no other politicians use B-Roll in their campaign ads?

Trump's very first TV ad uses phony film.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trumps-first-tv-ad-shows-migrants-southern-/

In a new television ad -- his campaign’s first -- Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump shows footage of dozens of people swarming over a border fence. But the footage isn’t as it seems.

About halfway through the ad, a narrator says of Trump, "He'll stop illegal immigration by building a wall on our southern border that Mexico will pay for." Video footage shows dozens of people streaming across the border, as if they were ants fleeing an anthill.

The clear suggestion is that the footage is of the "southern border" between the United States and Mexico. But it’s not -- it’s 5,000 miles away, in a small Spanish enclave on the mainland of Morocco.
<more>

Why pretend that truth or honesty is any......any.....consideration, when the winner of "The Lie of the Year" award sits in the Oval Office?

Actually.....Trump was the winner for 2015

I thought your avi would walk away with the prize!

The Kanamit's admit they are aliens

Wow, its like you guys have finally discovered the concept of "b-roll".

In Trump's case, short for "bullshit on a roll." And his fans think it's yummy.

So no other politicians in any other ads, have ever used B-roll?

Is B-roll your slang for lies?

'Loaded' already I see.
It's hilarious you would have the temerity to use the word "check" in your post. YOU should "check" your post before running your stupid drunk/stoned mouth.

I'm saying the commercial cited the southern border while showing images of NOT the southern border in a blatent attempt to lie.

All you hand wringing seeks to excuse the lie, but its still a lie

And don't fall for this "migrants" folks. these people are invaders AND Your President isn't doing a damn thing to PROTECT YOU from them. vote them OUT in 2016
Whatever you say butt hurt grl :blahblah:

Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero—and Perhaps Less
How ironic. 'Illegals' crossing into the US have stopped. The study clearly states that one of the reasons is the US economy is in the tank under Obama's Presidency. BUT BUT Obama keeps claiming the economy is ticking along just fine. Which is it?
Thanks for putting up a study proving the US economy is so fucking bad even 'illegals' don't want to invade the US. because there's no fucking jobs.
That Obama. He's really turned out to be a great President. HAAAA HAAAA
That's what you get when the fucking 'OJ jury' elected the first 'AA' President though.

Last edited:

How ironic. 'Illegals' crossing into the US have stopped. The OP clearly states that one of the reasons is the US economy is in the tank under Obama's Presidency. BUT BUT Obama keeps claiming the economy is ticking along just fine. Which is it?
yes the 2008 Wall St Orgy of Greed damaged this great nation

I'm saying the commercial cited the southern border while showing images of NOT the southern border in a blatent attempt to lie.

All you hand wringing seeks to excuse the lie, but its still a lie

and all those kids surrounding politicians in those ads are really really happy to be there?

Again, B-roll. It's not like I'm going to vote for Trump, but attacking him for something that happens in all commercials, even political ones is just hackery.

He is going after Muslims crossing borders as well into Germany, Spain and Greece as well. It is instructive.

Trump is a low life, but he does have point

How ironic. 'Illegals' crossing into the US have stopped. The OP clearly states that one of the reasons is the US economy is in the tank under Obama's Presidency. BUT BUT Obama keeps claiming the economy is ticking along just fine. Which is it?
yes the 2008 Wall St Orgy of Greed damaged this great nation
Bullshit! The 'bubble' was caused by fucking LIBs who wanted to see everyone collecting a welfare cheque and food stamps move into their own home.
Barney Frank 'promised' everyone there was no such thing as a housing bubble.
It was the housing bubble that started the collapse.

How ironic. 'Illegals' crossing into the US have stopped. The study clearly states that one of the reasons is the US economy is in the tank under Obama's Presidency. BUT BUT Obama keeps claiming the economy is ticking along just fine. Which is it?
Thanks for putting up a study proving the US economy is so fucking bad even 'illegals' don't want to invade the US. because there's no fucking jobs.
That Obama. He's really turned out to be a great President. HAAAA HAAAA
That's what you get when the fucking 'OJ jury' elected the first 'AA' President though.

Damned if you do...damned if you don't

Forum List

Back