Donald Trump’s Hells Angels Want to Kick Protester Ass

dbs50m.jpg

This is hardly anything new...Sonny Barger volunteered the Oakland Hell's Angels to "serve behind the lines" in Vietnam back in 1967. His caveat was they could take their Harleys with them. Those of us in the recon community thought that was pretty funny. Sonny and his boneheads not only couldn't have passed a drug test, but their beards would have been full of lice by the first morning if they'd lived through the night. :lol:

Just another group of people that believe they are free to force others to do what they want. Protesters should march and get in their faces very loud. I'm sure there will be some of the 'biker's who think laws don't apply to them and will try to do harm to the protesters. Film it and prosecute them, and bring more attention to trump and his band of wannabe brownshirts.

This shit doesn't fly in America. You don't get to strong arm people, and that includes all groups.
. Simple, stay away from Trump rallies and town hall meetings where he is campaigning to his followers, and go attend the right canidates rallies and town halls in which you support as a counter to Trump and his canidacy. Trying to de-rail a candidate when you have a candidate of your own to support, and then using brown shirt tactics or taunts in doing so, is just looking for trouble. Beat the man at the ballot box why don't you ? I guess you feel that doing it fair and ethically isn't the way to go eh ?

Last edited:
What can go wrong? Does not matter the group someone will always bitch

Just another group of people that believe they are free to force others to do what they want. Protesters should march and get in their faces very loud. I'm sure there will be some of the 'biker's who think laws don't apply to them and will try to do harm to the protesters. Film it and prosecute them, and bring more attention to trump and his band of wannabe brownshirts.

This shit doesn't fly in America. You don't get to strong arm people, and that includes all groups.

Unless you agree with them. Then it's ok...right?

Another brainless who doesn't read the entire post because your pavlovian impulse to post up a meme is overwhelming.

Re-read the last sentence Percy.

I get it , you're saying only the hired demonstrators are allowed to strong arm, is that what your saying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back