Donald Trump's Lone Surrogate On TV Struggled To Defend Him

Even rudy is about to jump ship

When moderator George Stephanopoulos pressed Guiliani that what Trump was describing in the video – kissing women and grabbing their genitals without their consent – was sexual assault, Giuliani conceded the point.

Donald John Trump can not be defended nor should anyone attempt to defend his words. It matter not what Bill Clinton did in his past ( directed for those that will point their crooked little finger at William Jefferson Blythe III ) because it does not excuse Donald John Trump comments or philandering ways.

In the end those that are still voting for Trump need to remind themselves they no longer have no right to discuss Bill Clinton past because if they do they it just show what a hypocrite they are.

Blast me all you want Trump voters but Trump dug this hole and two wrongs never make it right!

...And the worst is yet to come. Hillary's machine was just warming up with Friday's 'leak' to the press. Think of the thousands of hours Trump's arrogant, sexist, braggart mouth has been spewing in front of live mics and cameras over the years... Egad. The GOP had better think hard and think fast. There will be nothing left of them in three weeks.

The clock is ticking gentlemen..

then again, trump groupies are sluts, they're into it, what can you do?

...And the worst is yet to come. Hillary's machine was just warming up with Friday's 'leak' to the press. Think of the thousands of hours Trump's arrogant, sexist, braggart mouth has been spewing in front of live mics and cameras over the years... Egad. The GOP had better think hard and think fast. There will be nothing left of them in three weeks.

The clock is ticking gentlemen..

I know........it could always get worse. sigh, It will only seem like 4 years. HRC speech forked-tounge devil talk got warshed out by the Trump dirt.
Double Ball-Warshers.

tumblr_n7ok9kxkLK1qa3hyoo1_400.gif

then again, trump groupies are sluts, they're into it, what can you do?

Just push everything phony out into the light of day, the public at that point will do whatever it does with the info. As a general rule based upon the past that will be to retreat into their partisanshit camps and practice the long american tradition of denial.

Even rudy is about to jump ship

When moderator George Stephanopoulos pressed Guiliani that what Trump was describing in the video – kissing women and grabbing their genitals without their consent – was sexual assault, Giuliani conceded the point.

Donald John Trump can not be defended nor should anyone attempt to defend his words. It matter not what Bill Clinton did in his past ( directed for those that will point their crooked little finger at William Jefferson Blythe III ) because it does not excuse Donald John Trump comments or philandering ways.

In the end those that are still voting for Trump need to remind themselves they no longer have no right to discuss Bill Clinton past because if they do they it just show what a hypocrite they are.

Blast me all you want Trump voters but Trump dug this hole and two wrongs never make it right!
:udaman:

No one is denying what he said was bad. But it was ten years ago and at the end of the day, his opponent is Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt criminal politician in the US to ever run for President. Trump did rape women, BJ did, and Hillary defended him. She's a hypocrite for criticizing Trump, and so are all of you Hillary clowns.

No one is denying what he said was bad. But it was ten years ago and at the end of the day, his opponent is Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt criminal politician in the US to ever run for President. Trump did rape women, BJ did, and Hillary defended him. She's a hypocrite for criticizing Trump, and so are all of you Hillary clowns.

Every american citizen is a hypocrite for wailing about what politicians have done with the consent of the public. Bitching about politicians is about the public escaping their own responsibility.

Every american citizen is a hypocrite for wailing about what politicians have done with the consent of the public. Bitching about politicians is about the public escaping their own responsibility.
What? When you choose a politician and find out afterward that the person is not as described.... how is that escaping responsibility?

First of all the Liberals invented the all too cutesy phrase "surrogate" to replace the conventionally accepted word supporter and this choice of word refers to womens bodies. Uncool and bad English too. It is clearly Hillary who is so deranged as to worry about adult men bla bla blaing perhaps drunk on a bus. No action was taken, and the actress was treated with respect. Hillary is still angry at Bill Clinton and it is she who is unfit for office. Go Donald, from a woman!

And STUPID SILHOUETTE: You are an idiot as seen on other topics. No Republican has to be scolded by Evil Hillary, nor by stupid you to be punished to "think long and hard." Obviously your hypocrisy is that you may get hard for all the wrong reasons, mentally and physically. The Left cannot deal with the fact that adults in this country are accepting of Trump for who he is. And he hasnt offended anyone. Moron Liberals take him out of context. You are all so dumb.

I guess push come to shove, I'd rather vote for business man who talks about molesting women to a lifelong politician that actually has.

The sad part is I actually am forced into that choice, unless I want to vote for a 3rd party that has no hope of winning, thus my vote be wasted.

The real problem is that all you Liberals do is keep trying to shame normal people and no real American is phased by that. YAWN !

What? When you choose a politician and find out afterward that the person is not as described.... how is that escaping responsibility?

The failure of the political and economic systems of this society to meet the needs of society at large has been underway for over half a century now. Voting is pretty clearly not enough. The system will never fix itself and we, the citizens, the people, will never have any real influence coloring within the lines the system allows. The entire thing is an illusion. Voting and going back home will never be enough. The entire political and economic system(s) is/are the problem. No one represents anyone but the substantial people. At some point, it’s on us. We gave consent.

First of all the Liberals invented the all too cutesy phrase "surrogate" to replace the conventionally accepted word supporter and this choice of word refers to womens bodies. Uncool and bad English too. It is clearly Hillary who is so deranged as to worry about adult men bla bla blaing perhaps drunk on a bus. No action was taken, and the actress was treated with respect. Hillary is still angry at Bill Clinton and it is she who is unfit for office. Go Donald, from a woman!
"My babies, you're brain broke. I love ya, but Bitch, you're cray."
SNL

I guess push come to shove, I'd rather vote for business man who talks about molesting women to a lifelong politician that actually has.

The sad part is I actually am forced into that choice, unless I want to vote for a 3rd party that has no hope of winning, thus my vote be wasted.

Or perhaps all of us voting inside the lines the system provides are wasting our votes and have been for about a half century, thus granting our consent.

Or perhaps all of us voting inside the lines the system provides are wasting our votes and have been for about a half century, thus granting our consent.
What happened in the 60's that suddenly blew the system, in your eyes?

What happened in the 60's that suddenly blew the system, in your eyes?

Wasn't really the 60s in my eyes, and I'm primarily focused upon the rerigging of the economic system, the redistribution of societal wealth out of society and the concentration of that societal wealth into fewer and fewer "private" hands thus concentrating corporate wealth and power and corporate power over the political system and media machine ultimately, thanks to Bill Clinton’s deregulation of the FCC in the 1990s. That’s when this all began to shift in our lifetime, the 1970s or so. There has indeed been a vast redistribution of wealth, just not in the direction everyone is always blathering on about. It wasn’t so much a single event, thing, or bill, but rather an inflection point within which, over time, the will of the unsubstantial people became insignificant in any meaningful way. And it was utterly bipartisan. Ours simply became over time an authoritarian system masquerading as a democratic republic with a “capitalist” economic system.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back