Donald Trumps Wife Will Restore The First Lady's Status Of Being Glamorous And Elegant

If he did win, I would hope the first lady would be classy and not trashy by showing all that boobage.

Your a sexist pig! Instead she should show her ARMS like elephant trunks (The Moocher), or her cellulite, as undoubtedly Jane has everywhere and wears tents to cover it! Bad enough we had to watch the Hildebeast change into the Wicked Witch of the West!
I am a sexist pig because I want the first lady to act and be classy? Wow.
Since you are a liberal, if Hillary wins. Do you think that first lady Bill, will stay classy and keep his pecker in his pants?

What Trumps First Lady would look like if he hadn't kept trading her in for a newer model
Ivana+Trump+Rt43dmd5wPCm.jpg
I think this explains his reason.

If he did win, I would hope the first lady would be classy and not trashy by showing all that boobage.

Your a sexist pig! Instead she should show her ARMS like elephant trunks (The Moocher), or her cellulite, as undoubtedly Jane has everywhere and wears tents to cover it! Bad enough we had to watch the Hildebeast change into the Wicked Witch of the West!
Since you are a liberal, if Hillary wins. Do you think that first lady Bill, will stay classy and keep his pecker in his pants?
At least moochelle has kept his pecker in his pants.

^^^^^ LOLOLOOMFG!!!!!!!

You're jealous because her dick is gargantuan compared to your dental floss penis.

Wont it be so refreshing to have this as your first lady....
1.jpg

trump-large.jpg

249681-donald-trump.jpg

Than this?
MichelleObamaangry-284x300.jpg
If your into bimbos married to rich old men, sure....
Wont it be so refreshing to have this as your first lady....
1.jpg

trump-large.jpg

249681-donald-trump.jpg

Than this?
MichelleObamaangry-284x300.jpg
If your into bimbos married to rich old men, sure....

Well haven't we had enough of a BIGFOOT roaming the White House?
Sorry to hear you married big foot....
I used to date a real life Bigfoot. She was a sweetheart. She was very pretty, but her feet were disproportionately large compared to the rest of her body. Her friends nicknamed her Sassy.

Trump is a sterling example of Conservative family values in action.

He values families so much he has started three of them.

He values traditional marriage so much he keeps getting married.

And of course Stevie the Racist just wants to keep the White House white.

What Trumps First Lady would look like if he hadn't kept trading her in for a newer model
Ivana+Trump+Rt43dmd5wPCm.jpg

At least he traded up. Not much to say about the dummy Slick Willie

-Geaux

There's your conservative family values. Trading up. That from the people who shit themselves agonizing over how same sex marriage was going to destroy a sacred institution.

Forum List

Back