Donald Trumps Wife Will Restore The First Lady's Status Of Being Glamorous And Elegant

That is one beautiful white woman.Would make America proud.
If you like surgically enhanced women.
She is beautiful with or without fake boobs. I don't look at her tits to see if she is beautiful or not. I am not that damn shallow.
and have you constantly masturbating over a paid for woman,,sure .....
No need to masturbate. I got my own beautiful white woman.
And an air pump to inflate her with.
Jealousy...its a beautiful thing to see in others :)
Your powers of observation are weak to nonexistent.
There is nothing you have , women you've been with that would cause me to be jealous.
Btw saying you don't look at breasts is a lie.
I never said I don't look at breasts I said breasts are not what needs to be looked at to make a woman beautiful,she has a beautiful face. I prefer a woman with common sense and personality before big tits.

Anybody know how much he paid for that woman? What do ones like that cost? Not to rent for a few hours, but to actually lease for several years?

Wont it be so refreshing to have this as your first lady....
1.jpg

trump-large.jpg

249681-donald-trump.jpg

CMC404G[1].jpg

What Trumps First Lady would look like if he hadn't kept trading her in for a newer model
Ivana+Trump+Rt43dmd5wPCm.jpg

I can't think of anything America needs more than a glamorous and elegant first lady; that will certainly make up for any loss of social security or Medicare. Bless you Trump for sharing.

If you like surgically enhanced women.
She is beautiful with or without fake boobs. I don't look at her tits to see if she is beautiful or not. I am not that damn shallow.
and have you constantly masturbating over a paid for woman,,sure .....
No need to masturbate. I got my own beautiful white woman.
And an air pump to inflate her with.
Jealousy...its a beautiful thing to see in others :)
Your powers of observation are weak to nonexistent.
There is nothing you have , women you've been with that would cause me to be jealous.
Btw saying you don't look at breasts is a lie.
I never said I don't look at breasts I said breasts are not what needs to be looked at to make a woman beautiful,she has a beautiful face. I prefer a woman with common sense and personality before big tits.
Of course you do dear.

Odd how you slap dicks seem to know a lot about the first lady's body that's strange as you think she's so hidious.
You say this after telling us that Kennedys dick still worked?
Is there something you might like to share with the class?

Forum List

Back