Donald's "Patriots" destroying tens of thousands in camera equipment

The Center to Protect Journalists called on authorities to investigate attacks on journalists. Welcome to the waning days of Trump’s America. We are Belarus.

Let us hope President-elect Biden reverses this Trumpist trend of attacking journalists and the free press. He will. Because unlike Trump, President-elect Biden respects journalism and the free press.

OmG - Watch the "video of assault" - These are scary motherfuckers!

In one example of the violence, Trump supporters pulled Associated Press photographer John Minchillo down a series of steps, repeatedly hit and shoved him, and threatened to kill him, according to a video of the assault that Minchillo’s AP colleague Julio Cortez posted to his Instagram account. Yesterday, Amanda Andrade-Rhoades, a freelance photojournalist on assignment for The Washington Post, told CPJ that three people threatened to shoot her.
Here is the video of Trumpist seditionist scum attacking the journalist.

Why are you acting surprised? You're a smart guy. You had to see this coming when you supported the escalation of violence since the election of Trump.

Wait. Do you expect this to stop now that you won? Do you think that the escalation is over?

Violence begets violence.

If you did not WANT this, you should not have SUPPORTED this.

These aren't patriots, they're cult members existing on a lie.

That's why I put "patriots" in quotes. It is what Donnie believes them to be as he stated AFTER the riot.
And THEY believe it TOO. That's the fuckin' problem.

It is funny how you people will respect a man claiming to be a woman, but can't accept a man self identifying as a Patriot.

Trump claims to be a Nationalist not a Patriot.

He's both. So am I. So are the vast majority of his supporters. We are all proud of that.

What part of that is confusing to you?

The Center to Protect Journalists called on authorities to investigate attacks on journalists. Welcome to the waning days of Trump’s America. We are Belarus.

Let us hope President-elect Biden reverses this Trumpist trend of attacking journalists and the free press. He will. Because unlike Trump, President-elect Biden respects journalism and the free press.

In one example of the violence, Trump supporters pulled Associated Press photographer John Minchillo down a series of steps, repeatedly hit and shoved him, and threatened to kill him, according to a video of the assault that Minchillo’s AP colleague Julio Cortez posted to his Instagram account. Yesterday, Amanda Andrade-Rhoades, a freelance photojournalist on assignment for The Washington Post, told CPJ that three people threatened to shoot her.

To be expected during a period of escalating civil unrest.

I mean, you saw this coming right?

Have you considered that the escalation is just starting?

I mean, it is kind of pathetic to see a grown man, crying over the obvious consequences of his actions, as though it was something that just happened, a random chance from an uncaring universe.
Libs like Dr Love think that there side can riot on the streets without a response from the other side

The folks I saw in the capital building looked pretty weird.

no doubt they have mental problems similar to what we saw all summer in the ANTIFA crowd

both sides have them

but after 8 months to 8 years of liberal riots it may be too late to put the genie back in the bottle

These aren't patriots, they're cult members existing on a lie.

That's why I put "patriots" in quotes. It is what Donnie believes them to be as he stated AFTER the riot.
And THEY believe it TOO. That's the fuckin' problem.

It is funny how you people will respect a man claiming to be a woman, but can't accept a man self identifying as a Patriot.

Trump claims to be a Nationalist not a Patriot.

He's both. So am I. So are the vast majority of his supporters. We are all proud of that.

What part of that is confusing to you?

Trump is no patriot.. Nationalism is always racist, aggressive, authoritarian usually involves a big dose of Fascism.. Look at the nationalists of the past century.

Lock them up.
Lock them up.
Lock them up.

This is disgusting - Don't recall anything similar happening at any BLM protest.
We have hundreds of faces here and elsewhere to run searches on - Find their Fascist asses and lock 'em up!

I mean, it is kind of pathetic to see a grown man, crying over the obvious consequences of his actions, as though it was something that just happened, a random chance from an uncaring universe.
Libs like Dr Love think that there side can riot on the streets without a response from the other side

no doubt they have mental problems similar to what we saw all summer in the ANTIFA crowd

both sides have them

but after 8 months to 8 years of liberal riots it may be too late to put the genie back in the bottle

I'm trying to remember the time thousands of AntiFa stormed the capitol, busted out windows, looted offices, smeared shit on the walls, destroyed camera equipment, beat a journalist half to death and killed a cop with a fire extinguisher.

Could you remind the class?

both sides have them

The president wasn't encouraging BLM or Antifa. However he did mock the ballplayers who took a knee to protest police brutality. I thought they were very respectful.

both sides have them

Especially as the left is going to be constantly pushing new provocations on us, AND likely to continue to support or at least allow antifa and blm violence moving forward, that will be really causing serious harm to our nation and our people.

The way they are acting hurt and surprised by a little push back, it makes them look like...

little girls.

both sides have them

I'm trying to remember the time thousands of AntiFa stormed the capitol, busted out windows, looted offices, smeared shit on the walls, destroyed camera equipment, beat a journalist half to death and killed a cop with a fire extinguisher.

Could you remind the class?

You start an escalation of political violence, you will not control where it wills go, or be able to stop it when you want to.

That you did not know that, is you being a pathetic fool and to be clear, you are still a vile person for doing it, even if you were too fucking stupid to see the obvious consequences of your vile actions.

both sides have them

Especially as the left is going to be constantly pushing new provocations on us, AND likely to continue to support or at least allow antifa and blm violence moving forward, that will be really causing serious harm to our nation and our people.

The way they are acting hurt and surprised by a little push back, it makes them look like...

little girls.

Are you FOR police brutality or Fascism?

This is disgusting - Don't recall anything similar happening at any BLM protest.
We have hundreds of faces here and elsewhere to run searches on - Find their Fascist asses and lock 'em up!

The claim in the OP is most likely bullshit, but even if we assume that it is entirely true, and exactly as being represented, what it represents is nothing compared to the destruction wreaked over the past year by the subhuman pieces of shit acting under the “Black Lies Matter” and “Antifa” banners, which you openly supported and defended.

Not that I wish to defend bad behavior from either side; but for you, who defended “Black Lies Matter” and “Antifa”, it is an extreme expression of hypocrisy now for you to condemn this. Your side, long ago, willfully forfeited any moral standing to point fingers at anyone else.

The claim in the OP is most likely bullshit, but even if we assume that it is entirely true, and exactly as being represented, what it represents is nothing compared to the destruction wreaked over the past year by the subhuman pieces of shit acting under the “Black Lies Matter” and “Antifa” banners, which you openly supported and defended.

Not that I wish to defend bad behavior from either side; but for you, who defended “Black Lies Matter” and “Antifa”, it is an extreme expression of hypocrisy now for you to condemn this. Your side, long ago, willfully forfeited any moral standing to point fingers at anyone else.

Remember how Trump mocked the early protests when the ball players respectfully took a knee?

I was always surprised Trump didn't have guts enough to sit down and address police brutality or he could have just continued the effort to restore confidence in the police and weed out the bad apples. He sure threw his presidency away tweeting and insulting and making enemies ever day. Then there was his covid incompetence.

Remember how Trump mocked the early protests when the ball players respectfully took a knee?

I was always surprised Trump didn't have guts enough to sit down and address police brutality or he could have just continued the effort to restore confidence in the police and weed out the bad apples. He sure threw his presidency away tweeting and insulting and making enemies ever day. Then there was his covid incompetence.

Hell, Donald ENCOURAGED police brutality.

I was always surprised Trump didn't have guts enough to sit down and address police brutality or he could have just continued the effort to restore confidence in the police and weed out the bad apples. He sure threw his presidency away tweeting and insulting and making enemies ever day.

The mockery was well-deserved.

The “protesters” here were committing malfeasance. In a position as public representatives of their employers, they were behaving, while on-the-clock, in a way that reflected badly on their employers, and was offensive to a large part of their audience. A large portion of sports fans are not sympathetic to subhuman criminal pieces of shit, no matter what their skin color may be, and were not happy to have their enjoyment of an entertainment event that they had paid to see be marred by protests in favor of criminals.

These malfeasant employees caused a lot of harm to their employers. In any other profession, they would have been fired on the sport, and had a very difficult time ever again finding employment in their profession. I don't get what makes athletes so special that they should get away with behavior that would not be tolerated in any profession that does actual productive work.

Then there was his covid incompetence.

It was not Trump who sabotaged the economy, and stripped citizens of their essential Constitutional rights, on the pretext of an exaggerated flu bug. It was Democrapic Governors and mayors who did that.

Your side totally owns the #CoronaHoax2020, and all the harm that has been caused over it.

Not that anyone on your side has any credibility, but if you did, you'd be destroying it every time you try to blame Trump for the results of your own side's corrupt and disastrous abuse of powers seized in connection with this absurd hoax.

I was always surprised Trump didn't have guts enough to sit down and address police brutality or he could have just continued the effort to restore confidence in the police and weed out the bad apples. He sure threw his presidency away tweeting and insulting and making enemies ever day.

The mockery was well-deserved.

The “protesters” here were committing malfeasance. In a position as public representatives of their employers, they were behaving, while on-the-clock, in a way that reflected badly on their employers, and was offensive to a large part of their audience. A large portion of sports fans are not sympathetic to subhuman criminal pieces of shit, no matter what their skin color may be, and were not happy to have their enjoyment of an entertainment event that they had paid to see be marred by protests in favor of criminals.

These malfeasant employees caused a lot of harm to their employers. In any other profession, they would have been fired on the sport, and had a very difficult time ever again finding employment in their profession. I don't get what makes athletes so special that they should get away with behavior that would not be tolerated in any profession that does actual productive work.

Then there was his covid incompetence.

It was not Trump who sabotaged the economy, and stripped citizens of their essential Constitutional rights, on the pretext of an exaggerated flu bug. It was Democrapic Governors and mayors who did that.

Your side totally owns the #CoronaHoax2020, and all the harm that has been caused over it.

Not that anyone on your side has any credibility, but if you did, you'd be destroying it every time you try to blame Trump for the results of your own side's corrupt and disastrous abuse of powers seized in connection with this absurd hoax.

The COVIDS are one helluva "hoax" :rolleyes-41:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

100's of millions of dollar in destruction from BLM/antifa riots, yet you fucks were silent about it

Prouds and Boogaloos were responsible for at least half of that damage, and yet you were silent about THAT.

You know who broke this camera? Have you contacted the police with this information? :laugh:

Matter of fact, I never heard anyone at BLM protests chanting "hang Mike Pence". There were lots of people at the Capitol riot who were chanting and calling for Mike Pence to be hanged, just because they were pissed the election didn't go their way.
What do we want? Dead cop's. When do we want them? Now.

Pigs in a blanket. Fry 'em like bacon.

Murder Turtle. Murder Turtle.

Matter of fact, I never heard anyone at BLM protests chanting "hang Mike Pence". There were lots of people at the Capitol riot who were chanting and calling for Mike Pence to be hanged, just because they were pissed the election didn't go their way.
What do we want? Dead cop's. When do we want them? Now.

Pigs in a blanket. Fry 'em like bacon.

Murder Turtle. Murder Turtle.
Democrats are allowed to do such things in our 2 tier justice system.

Forum List

Back