Donald's "Patriots" destroying tens of thousands in camera equipment

This is disgusting - Don't recall anything similar happening at any BLM protest.
We have hundreds of faces here and elsewhere to run searches on - Find their Fascist asses and lock 'em up!

OMG,OMG,OMG!!
Tens of thousands!!!!
Uh.....what about the billions in damages from your buddies?
How soon you forget.....

Billions? Didn't they arrest the vandals and looters?

The Center to Protect Journalists called on authorities to investigate attacks on journalists. Welcome to the waning days of Trump’s America. We are Belarus.

Let us hope President-elect Biden reverses this Trumpist tendency of attacking journalists and the free press. He will. Because unlike Trump, President-elect Biden respects journalism and the free press.

Last edited:
This is disgusting - Don't recall anything similar happening at any BLM protest.
We have hundreds of faces here and elsewhere to run searches on - Find their Fascist asses and lock 'em up!

What is your point? We've had widespread political violence in the streets for the last four years.

It sucks. I know. I've been against it the whole time.

Where were you?

OMG,OMG,OMG!!
Tens of thousands!!!!
How soon you forget.....

Yes billions,where the fuck have you been?
Oh they arrested a few of them,and democrats immediately bailed them out of jail.

100's of millions of dollar in destruction from BLM/antifa riots, yet you fucks were silent about it

Prouds and Boogaloos were responsible for at least half of that damage, and yet you were silent about THAT.

You lie to defend political violence in a post you started to condemn political violence.

Seriously, do you want a civil war?

Donald's "Patriots" destroying tens of thousands in camera equipment

That's because your media were always careful not to film anything bad that BLM did! Poor Love, a few cameras were broken, guess the media will have to write that loss off in their next anti-Trump movie!

Too bad the democrats all refused to allow Trump to present his proof of election malfeasance, I guess you put Joe Biden above cameras and human life.

OMG,OMG,OMG!!
Tens of thousands!!!!
How soon you forget.....

Yes billions,where the fuck have you been?
Oh they arrested a few of them,and democrats immediately bailed them out of jail.

Or just refused to prosecute them.

The Center to Protect Journalists called on authorities to investigate attacks on journalists. Welcome to the waning days of Trump’s America. We are Belarus.

Let us hope President-elect Biden reverses this Trumpist trend of attacking journalists and the free press. He will. Because unlike Trump, President-elect Biden respects journalism and the free press.

OmG - Watch the "video of assault" - These are scary motherfuckers!

In one example of the violence, Trump supporters pulled Associated Press photographer John Minchillo down a series of steps, repeatedly hit and shoved him, and threatened to kill him, according to a video of the assault that Minchillo’s AP colleague Julio Cortez posted to his Instagram account. Yesterday, Amanda Andrade-Rhoades, a freelance photojournalist on assignment for The Washington Post, told CPJ that three people threatened to shoot her.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Let us hope President-elect Biden reverses this Trumpist trend of attacking journalists and the free press. He will. Because unlike Trump, President-elect Biden respects journalism and the free press.

In one example of the violence, Trump supporters pulled Associated Press photographer John Minchillo down a series of steps, repeatedly hit and shoved him, and threatened to kill him, according to a video of the assault that Minchillo’s AP colleague Julio Cortez posted to his Instagram account. Yesterday, Amanda Andrade-Rhoades, a freelance photojournalist on assignment for The Washington Post, told CPJ that three people threatened to shoot her.
Here is the video of Trumpist seditionist ruffians attacking the journalist. The journalist was only doing his job.

Last edited:
These aren't patriots, they're cult members existing on a lie.

That's why I put "patriots" in quotes. It is what Donnie believes them to be as he stated AFTER the riot.

LOL...you pussies destroyed private businesses that had nothing to do with your beefs.

Trump could have gone back to the Taskforce for 21st Century policing and continued to restore confidence and respect for law enforcement. Remember how he raged and mocked the football players for their protest?

These aren't patriots, they're cult members existing on a lie.

That's why I put "patriots" in quotes. It is what Donnie believes them to be as he stated AFTER the riot.
And THEY believe it TOO. That's the fuckin' problem.

It is funny how you people will respect a man claiming to be a woman, but can't accept a man self identifying as a Patriot.

Trump claims to be a Nationalist not a Patriot.

The lying lib news media is an ally of Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA

so the left has no reason to destroy its own cameras

the rest of America has no such illusions or kind feelings toward the lying lib media

Matter of fact, I never heard anyone at BLM protests chanting "hang Mike Pence". There were lots of people at the Capitol riot who were chanting and calling for Mike Pence to be hanged, just because they were pissed the election didn't go their way.
I heard them chant things like, "kill all the white folks"

To be expected during a period of escalating civil unrest.

I mean, you saw this coming right?

Have you considered that the escalation is just starting?

I mean, it is kind of pathetic to see a grown man, crying over the obvious consequences of his actions, as though it was something that just happened, a random chance from an uncaring universe.

Matter of fact, I never heard anyone at BLM protests chanting "hang Mike Pence". There were lots of people at the Capitol riot who were chanting and calling for Mike Pence to be hanged, just because they were pissed the election didn't go their way.
I heard them chant things like, "kill all the white folks"

Libs don't care about that for some reason. And they think that it is alarmist and racist of us, to care about it too.

otto105 said that this is the "end" of people like me, but he won't say how it is the end of us.

Sounds like a threat of mass murder to me. Certainly to be expected when you have marxist led riots in major cities, supported by major political party THAT WINS THE ELECTION.

Forum List

Back