Donald's "Patriots" destroying tens of thousands in camera equipment

This is disgusting - Don't recall anything similar happening at any BLM protest.
We have hundreds of faces here and elsewhere to run searches on - Find their Fascist asses and lock 'em up!

At BLM rallies it wouldn't be destroyed. It would be looted

Translation: Better to destroy than to loot. :rolleyes-41:
You would have doubtless disapproved of the Boston Tea Party. Gutless!

Nope - Taxation without representation has NOTHING to do with your violent political coup attempt because you hated the result of a free and fair election.
Hell, I was remarking on your vacuous statement.

The Center to Protect Journalists called on authorities to investigate attacks on journalists. Welcome to the waning days of Trump’s America. We are Belarus.

Let us hope President-elect Biden reverses this Trumpist trend of attacking journalists and the free press. He will. Because unlike Trump, President-elect Biden respects journalism and the free press.

OmG - Watch the "video of assault" - These are scary motherfuckers!

In one example of the violence, Trump supporters pulled Associated Press photographer John Minchillo down a series of steps, repeatedly hit and shoved him, and threatened to kill him, according to a video of the assault that Minchillo’s AP colleague Julio Cortez posted to his Instagram account. Yesterday, Amanda Andrade-Rhoades, a freelance photojournalist on assignment for The Washington Post, told CPJ that three people threatened to shoot her.
Video looks staged to me.

On the other hand this looks like president Trump's patriots.

Hartland Nuns for Trump 1-6-21.PNG

Right. The people need to make it clear to congress that we are not willing to give any new powers to "law enforcement" until every law enforcement agencies purge all white supremacists from their midst
What "new powers" to law enforcement is it that we are willing to give?

Is there something wrong with you?

Round up violent assholes and charge them specifically with domestic terrorism.
Your Proud Boy and Q insurgents are quite the charmers eh?

GettyImages-1294932124-viking-rioter-jan2021-1120-DC.jpg

Right. The people need to make it clear to congress that we are not willing to give any new powers to "law enforcement" until every law enforcement agencies purge all white supremacists from their midst

Mine? Hell, I haven't been to the US since 2009. Now it's going to a shithole. You own BLM and Antifa.

Mine? Hell, I haven't been to the US since 2009. Now it's going to a shithole. You own BLM and Antifa.

Prague eh? Lotta Russian spies in Prague.
Thanks for admitting your complicity and nice to see you can get a quick train ride into Moscow for collusion purposes!

Pagan guy is a special ops guy just in case you didn't know that.

There is though truly a video with Michiel Vos's crew and the symbols they are sporting in your video that match those on the flags that they was carrying as they opened the door and the film crew chief ushered them in. The thing is whom ever told Vos's to get his radical film crew and actors going failed to inform him that there was a major sting operation in place. Poor Nan its no wonder she is shitting her britches at this point.

Gotta love Pagan Jake's smile in this one taken that morning on 1-6-21. And Vos looks very important there while he's getting ready for that major shoot doesn't he?
Michiel Vos & Viking pagan.PNG

Also for all you dumb asses that missed it because you were so busy pushing the MSM and Democrat hate mantra. The patriots who are already peaceful were reminded to stay out of this propaganda shit and the stiff penalties that come with damaging Federal property back in July of 2020.
President Trump warns rioters.PNG

There are discussions in congress presently. Text - H.R.4192 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): Confronting the Threat of Domestic Terrorism Act

Matter of fact, I never heard anyone at BLM protests chanting "hang Mike Pence". There were lots of people at the Capitol riot who were chanting and calling for Mike Pence to be hanged, just because they were pissed the election didn't go their way.

You sure you want to go there?

1610308376234.png

1610308661683.png

1610308687323.png

1610308709733.png

1610308749354.png

Shall I keep going?

Amazing to read all these self-righteous posts by the left, after what we've all witnessed the violence their side has caused in the streets of America this past year. It's fucking amazing!

Prague eh? Lotta Russian spies in Prague.
Thanks for admitting your complicity and nice to see you can get a quick train ride into Moscow for collusion purposes!

You live in a very strange and confined little world.

This is disgusting - Don't recall anything similar happening at any BLM protest.
We have hundreds of faces here and elsewhere to run searches on - Find their Fascist asses and lock 'em up!

No... Those are most likely criminals that came out of Hillary Clinton polluted womb. That she had taught them very well.

hell-gif_07_delay-0.1s.gif

And make 'em pay for the damage

So you're on board with making BLM and antifa pay for the billions in damages they caused.

Absolutely! And jail time

Why dont I believe you?

Why don't you believe me? Who cares what you believe? Please daddy, please.

And make 'em pay for the damage

So you're on board with making BLM and antifa pay for the billions in damages they caused.

Absolutely! And jail time

Why dont I believe you?

Why don't you believe me? Who cares what you believe? Please daddy, please.

Why are you begging for your daddy?
Thats creepy.

I'm trying to remember the time thousands of AntiFa stormed the capitol, busted out windows, looted offices, smeared shit on the walls, destroyed camera equipment, beat a journalist half to death and killed a cop with a fire extinguisher.
They dod so every night for 8 months straight in American cities across the nation

maybe you have a short memory but we dont

Forum List

Back