Donating Ida relief: Red Cross

That now makes 3 threads going right now where you have changed the topic to me. May i suggest you join my fan club?

I will send your entry fee to the Red Cross. Win/win
How is this not on topic? You aren't helping the Red Cross cause by how you are speaking to people here.

So what is your objective here? To help the Red Cross or to feed your ego and talk down to people. I don't think you can accomplish both.

alright. YOu do what you think best. I'm donating to recommendations by friends in Louisiana in the path. it's still a free country. barely.

alright. YOu do what you think best. I'm donating to recommendations by friends in Louisiana in the path. it's still a free country. barely.
Great, post some links, if you can! I am not here to shill for the Red Cross. Just trying to broadcast ways to help the Ida victims.

Here is another resource:

Sorry. I don’t believe in Charity… giving or taking.

Definitely not for people who continue to be hammered by “natural disasters” and refuse to relocate or do anything else to mitigate the damage from the next one.

Definitely not for people who continue to be hammered by “natural disasters” and refuse to relocate or do anything else to mitigate the damage from the next one.
Then this thread is not for you. Maybe someone will start a thread with images of the victims, so you can get your jollies.

Yupp!
You are crotchety.
And old.

Cajun Navy:

Homepage:

Maybe someone will start a thread with images of the victims, so you can get your jollies
I don’t get my “jollies” from other people’s misery. It is very unfortunate to see people suffer from their own completely avoidable mistakes. Especially the lack of preparation for entirely predictable occurrences.

I just want to make sure people remember that there is no legal requirement or even moral imperative to donate to people who should have been looking to personal responsibility rather than charity.

I don’t get my “jollies” from other people’s misery. It is very unfortunate to see people suffer from their own completely avoidable mistakes. Especially the lack of preparation for entirely predictable occurrences.

I just want to make sure people remember that there is no legal requirement or even moral imperative to donate to people who should have been looking to personal responsibility rather than charity.
Yes, thank you for the long version of "I dont give a shit". The reader's digest version earlier got that across already.

Yes, thank you for the long version of "I dont give a shit". The reader's digest version earlier got that across already
The average American today doesn’t get the “readers digest” version. Most don’t even know what Reader’s Digest was. They need everything spelled out for them in block letters written in crayon. Otherwise they don’t get it.

BRW - the best way to get me to shut up is NOT responding to my comments; it’s by ignoring them.

The average American today doesn’t get the “readers digest” version. Most don’t even know what Reader’s Digest was. They need everything spelled out for them in block letters written in crayon. Otherwise they don’t get it.

BRW - the best way to get me to shut up is NOT responding to my comments; it’s by ignoring them.
You mistake me. If i had my druthers, i would put you on every talk show as an example of how not to be. You would repulse people to such an extent that people would donate just to get the vomit out of their mouths.

You mistake me. If i had my druthers, i would put you on every talk show as an example of how not to be. You would repulse people to such an extent that people would donate just to get the vomit out of their mouths
You couldn’t get me on TV, radio, giving quotes to the press or anything of that sort. I don’t provide material support to my enemies if I can help it.

You can donate to Ida relief here:

This storm has worse stats than Katrina. The hospitals are packed with covid patients and much of the area is expected to be without power for weeks.
"Biden doesn't care about Black People."
R.762ac9b6f24ded01496045859070a97b.jpg

Conservatives are more likely to give to help others than liberals...it's documented.

But having said that...there s nothing that says one HAS to do it. I have no problem with that.

Conservatives are more likely to give to help others than liberals...it's documented.

But having said that...there s nothing that says one HAS to do it. I have no problem with that.
Maybe we will get lucky and many of them will take their weekly tithes that bloat those stats and donate them instead to helping victims of Ida. Maybe they can even redirect them straight to churches in southern Louisiana.

don't worry. your gay churches are not contributing anything to Louisianans in the path of Ida.

Forum List

Back