Donating Ida relief: Red Cross

What they did with the money they took in during 911 and another poster mentioned what they did in haiti. You can go back to the time when Israel was taking in bombing every day and retaliating. RC showed their colors then too.

Thank goodness you do.
I bet you think that just being white or not voting Democrat makes someone stupid and racist.
Course you also assume that Muslims cannot be racists....or blacks cannot be racist.
Some of the most racist people I've met have been black and Muslims.
The good news is white racists are dying out....while the left is creating more and more black racists who think their skin color grants them certain rights and privileges...in the form of benefits and cash.

Samaritan's purse has been in Louisiana since the last flooding event so i'm pretty sure they have a presence.

I bet you think that just being white or not voting Democrat makes someone stupid and racist.
Course you also assume that Muslims cannot be racists....or blacks cannot be racist.
Some of the most racist people I've met have been black and Muslims.
The good news is white racists are dying out....while the left is creating more and more black racists who think their skin color grants them certain rights and privileges...in the form of benefits and cash.
You can crybaby all day, for all I care, as long as you donate.

You can crybaby all day, for all I care, as long as you donate.
:huh1:

Stop crying you little bitch.:iagree:
fdgsdf.jpg

Hey, you are free to nip at my ankles all day, my little attack poodle, as long as you donate. I will even let you do it tomorrow.
Biden has said God a few times. which is a few times more then the Progs have said in many years. They tried to ask questions. He said he was not taking any questions now. He had his notebook with him. Just one dollar of damage and he gets the Bush treatment. Progs know better.

Biden has said God a few times. which is a few times more then the Progs have said in many years. They tried to ask questions. He said he was not taking any questions now. He had his notebook with him. Just one dollar of damage and he gets the Bush treatment. Progs know better.
hey, all freakish fetishists like you are welcome in this thread. Your money spends, too.

Salvation Army never gets the publicity but they are first on the scene while Red Cross agents are on a 1st class flight to the area.

I'm not sure why anyone would invest in land that is below sea level and has the texture of a sponge. They keep rebuilding over and over and over......why?

When do you realize that Mother Nature is going to win.

Forum List

Back