Doncic Has Last Laugh

Lebron is hardly over the hill. He was 2nd in scoring behind Embid by .3 points per game.
I missed the end of the game last night but based on the very little I've seen, I think Dallas blew it last night? I remember they were up like 30 and Golden State cut it to something like 14 at the half and I knew Golden State was going to win. So I went and partied with neighbors and didn't watch. I should have DVR'ed it.

should have won that game. it's over...no way back for the mavs
They could win 3 at home but lose 1 of them and then you're done. Take it 1 game at a time. But yea, it's probably over. It still could go 7, but probably won't.

Yea, they blew it. I saw it coming at the half they were only up 12. Totally doable for Golden State to come back from down 12, at home. Shit.

They could win 3 at home but lose 1 of them and then you're done. Take it 1 game at a time. But yea, it's probably over. It still could go 7, but probably won't.

Yea, they blew it. I saw it coming at the half they were only up 12. Totally doable for Golden State to come back from down 12, at home. Shit.
i don't want to win. if they wanted to win they should have won last night...just go home...Doncic should retire

There is no way Dallas should even be there. Phoenix is a much better team, and much better suited for Golden State (although GS would beat them too)

Dallas has no SIZE in the paint, they rely on three pointers and perimeter jump shots way too much. They need some athletic big men.

Luka Doncic is the biggest loser to ever get in the playoffs and get his butt kicked...he can't handle the rock...keep passin', bro maybe you'll lose by 70 next time

i don't want to win. if they wanted to win they should have won last night...just go home...Doncic should retire

His future looks bright. This disappointment usually comes first before a good team becomes great enough to win it all. I remember my Bad Boys got beat up by Boston, 76rs and Lakers before they won back to back.

In 2002-2003 we got swept in the Eastern Conference Finals (0-4) versus New Jersey Nets. The next year we added Rasheed Wallace and won it all. Dallas just needs one more good player. Or the players they have need to get better in the off season. And if Golden State isn't as good next year, Dallas could win it all next year with the same team.

I bet Yianni is like fuck it I already got mine. He wants another one for sure but it must be nice having that monkey off your back. Doncic will probably carry that monkey on his back another year if not forever. Look how good Westbrook, Harden and Chris Paul are. They got no rings. And next year the Clippers are going to win the West with Kawhi Leonard

retire, grandpa...Luka magic? lol more like Luka Loser!
I just realized something. What a blown opportunity for anyone who wanted to win it all the year Lebron took a year off.

You know who took advantage of Jordan's brief retirement? Hakeem Olajuwon

Kawhi Leonard will be back next year. Durant. Lebron.

Embiid & Harden, Trae Young, Chris Paul & Booker, either Boston or Heat. 4 of these teams for sure are going to be really disappointed next year when they take a step back.

Ja Morant is the next Jordan.

I just realized something. What a blown opportunity for anyone who wanted to win it all the year Lebron took a year off.

You know who took advantage of Jordan's brief retirement? Hakeem Olajuwon

Kawhi Leonard will be back next year. Durant. Lebron.

Embiid & Harden, Trae Young, Chris Paul & Booker, either Boston or Heat. 4 of these teams for sure are going to be really disappointed next year when they take a step back.

Ja Morant is the next Jordan.
Bron is overrated...he's only win 4 championships and he's been in the league since like 25 years ago

Bron is overrated...he's only win 4 championships and he's been in the league since like 25 years ago
He doesn't push his team mates hard enough. Anthony Davis is lazy and injury prone. Not his fault.

And Lebron must have been part of the decision to get rid of all those good young players and bring in the old farts.

PlayerSeason Age
LeBron James37
Carmelo Anthony37
Trevor Ariza36
Dwight Howard36
Rajon Rondo35
Wayne Ellington34
Russell Westbrook33
DeAndre Jordan33
Kent Bazemore32
Anthony Davis28
Kendrick Nunn26
Malik Monk23
Talen Horton-Tucker21

He doesn't push his team mates hard enough. Anthony Davis is lazy and injury prone. Not his fault.

And Lebron must have been part of the decision to get rid of all those good young players and bring in the old farts.

PlayerSeason Age
LeBron James37
Carmelo Anthony37
Trevor Ariza36
Dwight Howard36
Rajon Rondo35
Wayne Ellington34
Russell Westbrook33
DeAndre Jordan33
Kent Bazemore32
Anthony Davis28
Kendrick Nunn26
Malik Monk23
Talen Horton-Tucker21
young players, if you mean someone like Lonzo Ball, i agree, he's my bro...also Ingram

Tom Brady is expected to make an appearance on Inside the NBA tonight.

Let’s goooo.

from politico:

"HOOPS FAN: Yesterday as the U.S. and South Korean delegations casually mingled with each other ahead of the expanded bilateral meeting, NPR’s ASMA KHALID spotted a member of the South Korean delegation checking for updates on his phone of the Warrior-Mavericks NBA playoff game"

Forum List

Back