DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

Sooooo..... it ISNT DONE OP

Try not using rw hate media as sources next time

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

She in jail yet OP?

When did you start this thread? lol

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
Just because she hasn't been punished for her crimes doesn't mean she's not guilty of them.
What crimes? How is one "not guilty" of a crime one is not even charged with? When did you stop beating your wife?

the charges and indictments are yet to come. Because this is so politically sensitive, the FBI is being extremely meticulous in building the case and making sure the evidence is undeniable.

I expect that Obama will block the DOJ from prosecuting HRC, but when the FBI goes public with the evidence her campaign will be destroyed and the DNC will dump her, that will be enough----------for now.
No doubt you also expect Santa to come down the chimney. :eusa_doh:

Meanwhile, the OP said a month ago it's done and Hillary's going to jail. :cuckoo:

She in jail yet OP?

Just because she hasn't been punished for her crimes doesn't mean she's not guilty of them.
What crimes? How is one "not guilty" of a crime one is not even charged with? When did you stop beating your wife?

the charges and indictments are yet to come. Because this is so politically sensitive, the FBI is being extremely meticulous in building the case and making sure the evidence is undeniable.

I expect that Obama will block the DOJ from prosecuting HRC, but when the FBI goes public with the evidence her campaign will be destroyed and the DNC will dump her, that will be enough----------for now.

no, that would be you waiting for your free government cheese.

She in jail yet OP?

You're still delusional ... I get nothing for free from the government.

Great, what % of your income goes to the federal government? Clinton and Sanders will double that %, would that make you happy?

Great, what % of your income goes to the federal government? Clinton and Sanders will double that %, would that make you happy?
Look at how easy it was to expose you as the imbecile you are. Now you're back pedaling from your own idiocy about me waiting for free stuff from the government. :lol:

Look at how easy it was to expose you as the imbecile you are. Now you're back pedaling from your own idiocy about me waiting for free stuff from the government. :lol:

'
my comment about the cheese was a joke, too bad that you were too stupid to get it. But you are a typical lib, dumb and dumber.

'
my comment about the cheese was a joke, too bad that you were too stupid to get it. But you are a typical lib, dumb and dumber.
No, I got it. It just didn't apply to me. But it's still amusing watching you run away from it.

'
No, I got it. It just didn't apply to me. But it's still amusing watching you run away from it.

I didn't run from my joke. But you ran from my question. so here it is again. What % of your income do you pay in federal taxes? would you be happy if sanders or Clinton doubled that %? Its two simple questions, can you answer?

'

I didn't run from my joke. But you ran from my question. so here it is again. What % of your income do you pay in federal taxes? would you be happy if sanders or Clinton doubled that %? Its two simple questions, can you answer?
Of course you did. Your posts are still there demonstrating as much. At any rate, I didn't answer your retarded question because it's based in the false premise that Hillary or Bernie are going to double my taxes. :cuckoo: Neither one of them are proposing that. And if it's really important for you to know, I pay roughly 20% of my gross income after deductions.

I get nothing for free from the government.

where did you learn English ? it is NOT, "FOR FREE" it is just "FREE" :up:
There's nothing wrong with my English in that sentence. WTF wrong with you?

you continue to display your ignorance.
You're just as demented as that other imbecile -- that sentence is perfect English. Not a spelling or grammatical mistake to be found. :thup:

'
"for free" is grammatically incorrect, the 'for' adds nothing. ' For free' is not that same as 'for $1.00'. free is free, you are the imbecile in this discussion.

'

Of course you did. Your posts are still there demonstrating as much. At any rate, I didn't answer your retarded question because it's based in the false premise that Hillary or Bernie are going to double my taxes. :cuckoo: Neither one of them are proposing that. And if it's really important for you to know, I pay roughly 20% of my gross income after deductions.

Ok, great 20%. would you be ok with 40%?

Forum List

Back