DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

CdSdjAYWEAEWNtp.jpg

Is she arrested yet OP?

Was Nixon arrested?
Nixon was pardoned. Hillary was not.

What specifically was Nixon's crime? What has Hillary been accused of? Compare the seriousness of the two.

I realize that Nixon was not indicted, and Hillary has not yet been indicted.

Nixon lied about a break-in of a political office where no one was injured and deleted 18 minutes of recording from oval office tapes.

Hillary lied about the cause of 4 American deaths, sent classified data over an unsecure server, and took bribes through the Clinton foundation.

Comparing Nixon to Hillary is like comparing a traffic ticket to Charles Manson.
8 GOP-led investigations have concluded Hillary did not lie.

You realize that makes you the liar, not Hillary, don'tcha?

Oh, and you were the one to compare Hillary with Nixon. Who knows why you criticize such a comparison now other than that blew up in your face. :mm:
Redhack wont admit that even though its a well known fact

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Is she arrested yet OP?

Was Nixon arrested?

What specifically was Nixon's crime? What has Hillary been accused of? Compare the seriousness of the two.

Nixon lied about a break-in of a political office where no one was injured and deleted 18 minutes of recording from oval office tapes.

Hillary lied about the cause of 4 American deaths, sent classified data over an unsecure server, and took bribes through the Clinton foundation.

Comparing Nixon to Hillary is like comparing a traffic ticket to Charles Manson.

Oh, and you were the one to compare Hillary with Nixon. Who knows why you criticize such a comparison now other than that blew up in your face. :mm:

the "well known fact" is that Hillary is a multiple liar.

She lied about landing under sniper fire
She lied about the video causing the Benghazi massacre
She lied about not sending classified data on her server
She lied about the Clinton foundation taking bribes from foreign interests
She lied about her speaking revenues
She lied about her Wall street speech
She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying.

Nixon lied about one party breaking to the other party's political office during a campaign, no one died or was injured, but it cost him the presidency and his place in history.

Hillary Clinton violated national security laws and should be held accountable. But, she is above the law, right?

Was Nixon arrested?

Nixon lied about one party breaking to the other party's political office during a campaign, no one died or was injured, but it cost him the presidency and his place in history.

Hillary Clinton violated national security laws and should be held accountable. But, she is above the law, right?
Why should she be held accountable for your insanity?

Case in point.... no matter how many times you repeat your lie that she lied about the video sparking Benghazi, not one of the 8 GOP-led investigations determined she lied.

Case in point.... no matter how many times you repeat your lie that she lied about the video sparking Benghazi, not one of the 8 GOP-led investigations determined she lied.

The victim's families have said that she lied to them when the bodies were returned to the states. Or, are they lying? The all said that she told them that the attack, and their loved ones deaths, were caused by a video and that they were going to find and punish the guy that made the video.

and for the record, I don't give a shit if you think she lied or you worship the ground she walks on, time will tell which of us is correct.

your continual defense of all things Clinton just makes you look like a fool.

The victim's families have said that she lied to them when the bodies were returned to the states. Or, are they lying? The all said that she told them that the attack, and their loved ones deaths, were caused by a video and that they were going to find and punish the guy that made the video.

and for the record, I don't give a shit if you think she lied or you worship the ground she walks on, time will tell which of us is correct.

a bunch of unsourced word salad coming from you. Typical.

AGAIN, AS EVERY SCHOOLCHILD KNOWS, THE REPUB COMMITTEE THREW EVERYTHING AT HER AND SHE CAME OUT THE OTHER SIDE BETTER THAN THEM

FACT

It doesn't matter if I think she lied or not. 8 GOP-led investigations determined she didn't. You can't escape that no matter how hard you try.

It doesn't matter if I think she lied or not. 8 GOP-led investigations determined she didn't. You can't escape that no matter how hard you try.

The FBI investigation is totally separate from the congressional hearings. The liberal NY times has said that the e-mail issue could bring Hillary down and destroy her campaign. The only question is whether obozo will allow the DOJ to do its job once the FBI turns over its findings.

a bunch of unsourced word salad coming from you. Typical.

AGAIN, AS EVERY SCHOOLCHILD KNOWS, THE REPUB COMMITTEE THREW EVERYTHING AT HER AND SHE CAME OUT THE OTHER SIDE BETTER THAN THEM

FACT

are the victim's families lying? If so, why?

She in jail yet OP?

When did you start this thread? lol

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

The FBI investigation is totally separate from the congressional hearings. The liberal NY times has said that the e-mail issue could bring Hillary down and destroy her campaign. The only question is whether obozo will allow the DOJ to do its job once the FBI turns over its findings.
I said nothing about the FBI investigation or her emails.

Your dementia is reaffirmed.

She in jail yet OP?

When did you start this thread? lol

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
Just because she hasn't been punished for her crimes doesn't mean she's not guilty of them.
What crimes? How is one "not guilty" of a crime one is not even charged with? When did you stop beating your wife?

the charges and indictments are yet to come. Because this is so politically sensitive, the FBI is being extremely meticulous in building the case and making sure the evidence is undeniable.

I expect that Obama will block the DOJ from prosecuting HRC, but when the FBI goes public with the evidence her campaign will be destroyed and the DNC will dump her, that will be enough----------for now.

Forum List

Back