Don't Allow a Black Surgeon to Cut Me Open

Saw this on the news....she had muliple complaints including performing the wrong procedure and letting assistants perform surgery

Doctor Boutte working on bootays? You just can’t make this shit up...

This ghetto rat should be in prison. I think her victims agree

In most instances, patients chose the tunes for the clips, which lasted 30 to 60 seconds, and gave Boutte direction on when to play certain parts of the songs, Boutte said. The doctor, whose practice is in Lilburn, Georgia, said she also used the music videos as educational tools.

"These were all consented videos. They were staged, they were planned," Boutte said.

'Dancing Doctor' agrees to 2.5-year suspension of medical license, records show - CNN

In most instances, patients chose the tunes for the clips, which lasted 30 to 60 seconds, and gave Boutte direction on when to play certain parts of the songs, Boutte said. The doctor, whose practice is in Lilburn, Georgia, said she also used the music videos as educational tools.

"These were all consented videos. They were staged, they were planned," Boutte said.

'Dancing Doctor' agrees to 2.5-year suspension of medical license, records show - CNN

merciless system Pene, i mean wtf can stand still for mowtown?

I bet you're wonderin' how I blew
Putin’s bait to make me blue
With some ruskie ho I screwed before
Between the two of us guys
I’d thought he’d say no more
It took me by surpriiIIIise I must say
When I found out yesterday
Don't you know that I caught it my grapevine
Not much longer would it be mine
OooooOh I caught it in my grapevine
Oh I'm just about to lose my mind

Honey, honey yeah

~S~

a black surgeon did my knee .....had no problems....
Which that is how it should be for any medical procedure. If the doctors care enough about their jobs and doctor appearances, they won't intentional do anything that will get them slapped with a lawsuit later on.

God bless you and your doctor always!!!

Holly

Which that is how it should be for any medical procedure. If the doctors care enough about their jobs and doctor appearances, they won't intentional do anything that will get them slapped with a lawsuit later on.

Holly

Oh for gawd's sake Holly, you've single handedly elevated the entire HC system to some lofty altruism

Now i'm going to have to say grace before i remove a splinter

dang!

~S~

She'll have time to think but it. What surprised me isn't the race angle, but I would have figured it was a guy thing. Pretty accustomed to hearing about one of us making a complete ass of ourselves.

(CNN)"The Dancing Doctor" has agreed to give up her medical license for at least two and a half years, according to an agreement filed Friday with the Georgia Composite Medical Board.

Last edited:

Holly

Oh for gawd's sake Holly, you've single handedly elevated the entire HC system to some lofty altruism

dang!

~S~
I do apologize if I hurt your feelings in any way. I only meant to share what it is that makes sense to me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

dang!

~S~
I do apologize if I hurt your feelings in any way. I only meant to share what it is that makes sense to me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No skin Holly

i actually appualde your sense of decency , it's at somewhat a premium these days , and quite frankly an epithany for an old black heart such as i

Please do carry on & God bless....

~S~

Holly

I can't let this go so easy, people sue, and caring doctors are not gods (and I not referring to this case).

The whack job should be excused....

Forum List

Back