Don't Be A Chump. Vote For TRUMP!

you are going to stick it to the corrupt and venal by passing authority to the most corrupt and venal? Logic and you are mortal enemies

Why don't you re-read my thread and see if any of it will stick this time. One of the reasons I prefer Trump is because he is already a multi billioniare. So he would be much harder to bribe. Another thing I like about Trump is that many republicans are apparently against him. So he MUST be doing something right on that account.

I'm from NY and know a little more about trump and his ways than the average joe..He's a con man that's screwed many people out the their cash tore down buildings putting many into the streets all in pursuit of the all mighty buck He never has enough and he'll sue your butt off if you give him a hard time As president you'd expect a whole lot more Hillary is my pick ,,,Knows a hellofa lot more about this world than trump Only thing I don't like are tax hikes

I'm from NYC and you're FULL OF BULLSHIT! You dumb bastard will choose a lying, criminal, corrupt, murdering bitch...YOU are definitely Fucked up EddieWussy, the pussy!
only lying criminal corrupt murdering scumbags I know about are cheney and gwb ...and it's plain to see vigy you need about 20 more points on your IQ to get to triple digits

Here, EddieWussy, the pussy, since the incompetent Joe "The World's DUMBEST Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden has NEVER used his, perhaps you can use it to be able to type and BREATHE at the same time!

Biden_brain.png

you are going to stick it to the corrupt and venal by passing authority to the most corrupt and venal? Logic and you are mortal enemies

Why don't you re-read my thread and see if any of it will stick this time. One of the reasons I prefer Trump is because he is already a multi billioniare. So he would be much harder to bribe. Another thing I like about Trump is that many republicans are apparently against him. So he MUST be doing something right on that account.

I'm from NY and know a little more about trump and his ways than the average joe..He's a con man that's screwed many people out the their cash tore down buildings putting many into the streets all in pursuit of the all mighty buck He never has enough and he'll sue your butt off if you give him a hard time As president you'd expect a whole lot more Hillary is my pick ,,,Knows a hellofa lot more about this world than trump Only thing I don't like are tax hikes

I'm from NYC and you're FULL OF BULLSHIT! You dumb bastard will choose a lying, criminal, corrupt, murdering bitch...YOU are definitely Fucked up EddieWussy, the pussy!
only lying criminal corrupt murdering scumbags I know about are cheney and gwb ...and it's plain to see vigy you need about 20 more points on your IQ to get to triple digits

Here, EddieWussy, the pussy, since the incompetent Joe "The World's DUMBEST Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden has NEVER used his, perhaps you can use it to be able to type and BREATHE at the same time!

Biden_brain.png
sorry veggy ,,,biden has more class ,more smarts than any of your puke heroes

Biden_brain.png

THIS is why you NEED DESPERATELY a BRAIN, even a faulty one, like the plagiarist Biden's! EddieWussy, the pussy....LOVE typing that!

Biden_brain.png

THIS is why you NEED DESPERATELY a BRAIN, even a faulty one, like the plagiarist Biden's! EddieWussy, the pussy....LOVE typing that!
LOL Fast Eddie would be more like it,,,,,but anyone like you who will vote against himself and America can't be said to be too smart...face it veggy stupid is forever no cure for you

Biden_brain.png

LOL Fast Eddie would be more like it,,,,,but anyone like you who will vote against himself and America can't be said to be too smart...face it veggy stupid is forever no cure for you

EddieWussy, the pussy...did you get your handful of WARNING BUTTONS yet?

5hq5Buj.jpg

From what I heard, the only real thing Trump has been accused of in the way of screwing people over was with the students of a business school he started. If he did so, all he did was give them the most practical and straightforward lesson in how things actually operate in the business world. And that is usually in screwing people over.

So you really think the man who says greed and the love of money drives him wont take a bribe?

That's insane

I never said that Trump couldn't be bribed. It's just that with him already being a multi billionaire, he just couldn't be bribed so cheaply. Also, where greater amounts of money are involved, it usually draws more scrutiny from the press and the public in general. So bribing a multi billionaire would probably be harder to get away with.

So you really think the man who says greed and the love of money drives him wont take a bribe?

That's insane

I never said that Trump couldn't be bribed. It's just that with him already being a multi billionaire, he just couldn't be bribed so cheaply. Also, where greater amounts of money are involved, it usually draws more scrutiny from the press and the public in general. So bribing a multi billionaire would probably be harder to get away with.

Rump can be easily bribed with attention. He's addicted to it. Always has been.
It doesn't get much cheaper than that.

That's insane

Rump can be easily bribed with attention. He's addicted to it. Always has been.
It doesn't get much cheaper than that.

It would be better to bribe him with attention rather than the money of psychopathic and sociopathic corporations.

Forum List

Back