Don’t Believe The Leftist Media Narrative About The State of the 2024 Race

Palpable.

We love it. Keep serving it up with more word salad.

Please remember that I like mine with a side of balsamic vinaigrette.

You do a LOT of projecting, hon. I hope you're seeing a therapist. :)

I tell you what. After Trump loses in 2024, I'll toss you a nice Crow Salad.
You can eat as much as you'd like. Sure, maybe balsamic would make the taste of defeat better..but I doubt it.

Not as long as your cult keeps him alive.

Again, he's long gone. No one keeps him alive except your alt-right media masters...who know their ideology has not produced a single successful policy initiative in almost 45 years.
So, they go to ground and attempt to divide.

I'm here to tell you, that dog...ain't gonna hunt anymore. :)

Again, he's long gone. No one keeps him alive except your alt-right media masters...who know their ideology has not produced a single successful policy initiative in almost 45 years.
So, they go to ground and attempt to divide.

I'm here to tell you, that dog...ain't gonna hunt anymore. :)

You're here to me that dog ain't gonna hunt?

Word salad.

Maybe it's time to hand the bartender your keys and ask him to call a taxi for you.

The 12%-approval marxist politburo has one job - keep lying about the poll numbers to make the upcoming stolen election look plausible.

election theft f-curve 1.jpg

You're here to me that dog ain't gonna hunt?

Word salad.

Maybe it's time to hand the bartender your keys and ask him to call a taxi for you.

Keep trying sweetheart. You may get there someday.
I'm here to tell you not only will that dog NOT hunt, all of your efforts are going to fail.
Which will probably leave you even more bitter than you are now.
Don't take it out on your houseful of cats. :auiqs.jpg:

Get up and vote early and make sure every MAGA supporter you know votes too for whomever wins the GOP primary or they will be able to steal the next election....

Keep trying sweetheart. You may get there someday.
I'm here to tell you not only will that dog NOT hunt, all of your efforts are going to fail.
Which will probably leave you even more bitter than you are now.
Don't take it out on your houseful of cats. :auiqs.jpg:

The only significant part of that ramble, you got wrong.

I own dogs.

Besides, it's your cult that are famous for its celibate crazy cat ladies.

We like dogs and guns and pickup trucks, remember?

We're those awful REDNECKS you're so terrified of.

Oh, yeah -- and we drink whiskey, not light beer.

Get your facts straight.

Get up and vote early and make sure every MAGA supporter you know votes too for whomever wins the GOP primary or they will be able to steal the next election....
don't listen to ^^ retard guy. the demafasicts will switch most of the real votes for superhero trump to the pedomarxist Biden. don't let them do it.

You're saying that you believe everything your TV tells you, like significantly less than 50% of the population, thank God.

I also believed Trump got screwed in 2020, and he still may have. But a funny wake up call happened, and it was called the midterms. Everybody and their brother, INCLUDING LEFTISTS I might add, thought the GOP was going to romp on to victory handily. At the end of the night, they barely flipped the House, and lost the Senate convincingly.

I kept waiting to hear how they stole this one, but besides AZ, all I heard from the GOP was crickets. And so, when things are sooooooooo bad you still can't win, maybe 2020 wasn't such a stretch. It sure wasn't because GOP voters weren't chomping at the bit to vote in the midterms. Maybe the Left has a secret sauce for cheating which make it impossible to catch them, but I don't think so.

It appears to me that Democrats are better liars than our guys are, meaning better politicians, lol. They also promise people free stuff, which really isn't free, but that is their shtick. Unless something changes, I to agree that if DJT is our nominee, we will lose again. They have created to much hate for that man, even with Independents. Sad, but true. He is the best President we have had since Reagan, which is probably why the Left had to cut him off at the knees. They fixed his clock through lies, and unless he can manage to prove some conspiracy, he has little chance to get re-elected.

Forum List

Back