Don’t Believe The Leftist Media Narrative About The State of the 2024 Race

I say do not believe one thing the Left says. This article lets you know the reality of the situation not the fantasies they present. Remember the narrative is not fact based.

"These are the same dishonest hacks who lied to us about the Russian Collusion hoax, the same people who said that the BLM riots that made Minneapolis look like Nagasaki, circa July 1945, were “mostly peaceful,” the same people who advocated for lockdowns and school closures during COVID, and the same people who cover for Biden’s senility and his family’s corruption. But somehow, we’re supposed to believe that they’re fair and impartial arbiters of the state of the 2024 GOP race?"

Minneapolis looks like Nagasaki?

"Remember the narrative is not fact based"

Yes, you constantly remind everyone about your narratives.
Not my narrative. I do not have one. I have the facts on my side. You jerks simply deny it.

Just as the left stole the election in 2020, they will steal it again in 2024.

Or you just lost. And rather than take any personal responsibility for your own bad choices, you imagine a vast international conspiracy instead.

Or you just lost. And rather than take any personal responsibility for your own bad choices, you imagine a vast international conspiracy instead.
You do not need to imagine reality. That is exactly your problem. Your reality is a facade.

Hope sincerely this is wrong.....but I don't know..... I think is right.:(

t5x8zFC.jpg

You do not need to imagine reality. That is exactly your problem. Your reality is a facade.

But you do need to imagine your Big Lie. You imagine those 'fake ballots'. You imagine your vast international conspiracy......all to shill one of the largest political grifts in US history.

Where Trump and his ilk made hundreds of millions of dollars by selling a con to rubes.

Your con is unnceessary. An unpopular incumbent in a struggling economy just lost.

But you do need to imagine your Big Lie. You imagine those 'fake ballots'. You imagine your vast international conspiracy......all to shill one of the largest political grifts in US history.

Where Trump and his ilk made hundreds of millions of dollars by selling a con to rubes.

Your con is unnceessary. An unpopular incumbent in a struggling economy just lost.
I have told you before you are pushing the big lie. That has not changed.

I have told you before you are pushing the big lie. That has not changed.

Oh, you've said it. But you've never been able to prove it. With every court to hear your ludicrious conjob laughing your hapless, silly grift out the door.

Which is why you *despise* the courts. The courts are where grifts like the Big Lie go to die.

Ask Kari Lake's lawyers.

Ask Gulliani.

All the Big Liars do is lose. Because all the Big Liars do is lie.

Oh, you've said it. But you've never been able to prove it. With every court to hear your ludicrious conjob laughing your hapless, silly grift out the door.

Which is why you *despise* the courts. The courts are where grifts like the Big Lie go to die.

Ask Kari Lake's lawyers.

Ask Gulliani.

All the Big Liars do is lose. Because all the Big Liars do is lie.
You cannot argue with corrupt government. You got anything else? This is just intimidation and part of the eternal cover up that simply has not worked.

You cannot argue with corrupt government. You got anything else? This is just intimidation and part of the eternal cover up that simply has not worked.

You can certainly argue with frauds like yourself who push empty, hapless lies about an lawful election.

Every count, every recount, hand count, audit, foresic audit, certified result, official tally, electoral vote and law enforcement investigation show the same thing.

EVery court to hear your lies has dismissed them as meaningless garbage. Which is why you despise the courts.

Courts are where grifts go to die.

Forum List

Back