Don't know what I think about tonight's attack on Syria...

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Thought No. 1:

We cannot be the policeman of the world.

We cannot afford the expensive attacks.

Thought No 2:

Chemical attacks is where we should draw the line and act on the line being broken. Got it Obama?

We can't stand by when innocents are being tortured.

What are your thoughts?

Conflicted.

I would be less conflicted if I knew there was a long term goal or plan here. But I have yet to see it.

Thought No. 1:

Thought No 2:

Chemical attacks is where we should draw the line and act on the line being broken. Got it Obama?

What are your thoughts?

Well you are going to see from the far left drones about a strategy in Syria and what the goal is.

So unless the far left is willing to swallow the idea of regime change, not much else can really be done.

They only care now about a strategy in Syria, not when Obama was president drawing arbitrary red lines and running from them.

I don't know what to think either. I don't like the idea of having done it and all I can think at the moment is atleast we didn't act alone....but with Britain & France as well.

Not sure but it may be time to bend over & pucker up, cause we may be kissing our asses goodbye

Don't worry. Hannity and fox and friends will tell you what to think first thing tomorrow. They won't leave you thinking on your own for more than a few hours.

I don't know what to think either. I don't like the idea of having done it and all I can think at the moment is atleast we didn't act alone....but with Britain & France as well.

Not sure but it may be time to bend over & pucker up, cause we may be kissing our asses goodbye
I don't think it is that serious. I do know that I would rather have a president who is strong than one that is weak. Just wish more countries joined us, I guess.

Last edited:
Don't worry. Hannity and fox and friends will tell you what to think first thing tomorrow. They won't leave you thinking on your own for more than a few hours.
He already spoke, but unlike liberals, I can think on my own.

I don't think it is that serious. I do know that I would rather have a president who is strong than one that is weak. Just wish mpre countries joined us, I guess.

How about weak and stupid? That's what you have.

Thought No. 1:

Thought No 2:

What are your thoughts?
In a round about trail, this gas used was the MDA s that equipment that Sadam shipped out of country before it was over thrown. You can not let any country including the USA to use the damm stuff.

What are your thoughts?

Trump is a coward for not targeting Assad

Trump didn't draw a line in the sand like Obama and stand by when it was crossed. Who takes over for Assad if you take him out? Stupid ass.

I don't give a fuck who takes over, and you are right, Trump didn't draw a line in the sand--he tweeted that we were going to be bombing Syria "very soon" giving them several days to prepare.

I don't think it is that serious. I do know that I would rather have a president who is strong than one that is weak. Just wish mpre countries joined us, I guess.

Many EU nations are beholden to Russia due to it's control over Crimea in the Ukraine.

Which Countries Support and Which Oppose the U.S. Missile Strikes in Syria

Forum List

Back